Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnight spider View Post
    Tuned in homie..
    glad you could make it mang! check out gettogro's thread...
    Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

That Ogre looks absolutely insane, u can see it's hardness through the screen! Love your checkerboard as well. Is there any specific reason you wanted to switch from ebb n flow buckets to coco? I lost an entire round because of pump failure last year and decided I wanted something a bit simpler and fool-proof. Over this time I have really fallen in love with coco, and all the advantages it has over the buckets, kind of hard doing a stadium with ebb n flow. Anyways, always watching and learning from your grows.

Comment

oops, double post.

Comment

Originally posted by GIS View Post
          That Ogre looks absolutely insane, u can see it's hardness through the screen! Love your checkerboard as well. Is there any specific reason you wanted to switch from ebb n flow buckets to coco? I lost an entire round because of pump failure last year and decided I wanted something a bit simpler and fool-proof. Over this time I have really fallen in love with coco, and all the advantages it has over the buckets, kind of hard doing a stadium with ebb n flow. Anyways, always watching and learning from your grows.
          The OGRE can get pretty solid, window breakers indeed! The checker board was fun, instructor loved it. thanks dude! SIMPLICITY for sure, mobility...cant move buckets once there set. How and what are you feedin' your ladies?
          Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

new begginings

Bonzo,
            Will be watching your progress closely. Can't wait to see it all come together. You don't need luck my brother, you have "know how".

Comment

Doin' it

Comment

love the high ogre gives. they need a good veg and will yield great

Comment

Originally posted by Bonzo View Post
                  The OGRE can get pretty solid, window breakers indeed! The checker board was fun, instructor loved it. thanks dude! SIMPLICITY for sure, mobility...cant move buckets once there set. How and what are you feedin' your ladies?
                  I agree and love being able to move stuff around! Makes things way easier for sure. I actually hand water with a garden hose and sprayer hooked up to a pump in the res (44 gallon rubbermaid trash can). I have been using gratefulhead's coco lucas formula with great results!

Can't wait to see what you do with your new setup!!!

Comment

Welcome SHREDDERZZ...A lil luck never hurt!

howdy toxic hippie...absolutely...i plan on a good veg...we'll see

Shorts i have been and checked out heads thread...is it a pretty simple formula? you allways killed it with the GH. i have to figure out what nutes im gonna run pretty soon...

14" MAX FAN!!! this thing is AWESOME!!!

and swamp cooler...not that awesome but its got a certain charm need to pop a motor and belt in and were good to go...and clean her up a bit...
                    Attached Files
                    Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Sup brother Bonz! finally made it by. Fantastic place my friend, so good ta see ya back at it. I know yer gonna have it rockin and rollin in no time!

Say, is the Oger a pheno of sensi star?

BC
                      Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light from star to star. Far across the moonbeam I know that's who you are, I looked in to your eyes and I saw fire! Before that moment you touched my lips, that perfect feeling when time jus slips, away between us on our foggy trip....

Comment

Glad to see you old friend. New space looks dope..and vert..things about to blow up. Locked in!
                        Passionate about Bud!sigpic

Comment

Great to see this thread up my friend ! Tagged up for the ride
                          Peace ? Bear

Originally posted by 5th
                          I am not a medical patient, and I am sure to fuck not complacent with any bullshit laws.

Comment

So many amazing things are gonna happen in that space. All the love and light in the world to you and all ur girlies! Cant wait to see it all go down!Namaste..

Comment

Originally posted by B.C. View Post
                              Sup brother Bonz! finally made it by. Fantastic place my friend, so good ta see ya back at it. I know yer gonna have it rockin and rollin in no time!

Say, is the Oger a pheno of sensi star?

BC
                              Brotha B.C.! thanks dude! hopefully a week...or two away from rollin'...OGRE is indeed a Sensi Star mutant...ive had this cut for allmost 10 years now...

Originally posted by redwood-roots View Post
                              Glad to see you old friend. New space looks dope..and vert..things about to blow up. Locked in!
                              Redwood dude! glad to see you! thanks...yup...i hope so!

Originally posted by Brother Bear View Post
                              Great to see this thread up my friend ! Tagged up for the ride
                              Howdy Brother Bear! you made it!

Originally posted by HazeOneHealer View Post
                              So many amazing things are gonna happen in that space. All the love and light in the world to you and all ur girlies! Cant wait to see it all go down!Namaste..
                              What it do Haze One my friend! thank you for the positive JUJU!

Well i got some drywall up...got a HUGE CAN 150 FILTER! can i really hang that beast down the middle of the cieling? that was my plan...MAX FAN suckin'/pullin out through space above door...

waddya think?
                              Attached Files
                              Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Looking slick...

Those big max fans are absolute monsters, they move a serious amount of air, even at high static pressures...

Can't wait to see some plants in here.

Comment

Working...
                                X