Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i come work for u all i need is food and a roof n ill work for free

Comment

WOOO HOOO! WOW! hello my friends! happy sunday! thank you for stoppin' by! you guys kick ass!!!! be back later with update!

peace
      Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

Over here on my bucket waitin for good things...........

Good luck Bro....Freds.......

Comment

Nice space you're gonna have there....I'm real envious!

Gonna tag along too, and see how it comes together.
          "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
          J. Krishnamurti

Comment

I still remember yer old cab brother! Glad to see you're doing what you should be doing, and what you enjoy to do! Work Work Work for that harvest! Lemme know if you need a hand bro!

Click This Link and let's chant Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....e-kyo&page=355

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....3819&page=1593 --best thread off all the threads throughout this universe.

Comment

Just browsing through, room looks awesome can't wait to see u kill it! Nice to meet ya and I'll be tagged fsho!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I WILL DEF BE WATCHING
                  FINISHED: GG4, Forum cut, KKSC, Nightmare Diesel, etc. ~~grown in amended organic soil~~
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=296358

FINISHED: D-Train (white domina x qrazy train), DinaFem's Blue Widow, DNA Genetic's Connie Chung ~~grown in organic super soil~~
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=241162

FINISHED: Chemdog x C99 and Subcool's Querkle https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=229030

Comment

Howdy MID-TOWN! Its comin' together!

Howdy HGO! Since i was still a lil' undecided i thought this would be the best forum but im defenitly goin' vert bare-ass bulb stadium style! RTW runoff fed to veggies. Hey how do i put a link to thread in sig?

Welcome Manstien!

Trichy Trichy!

What it do DWW! dude way bettererer! lotta possibillities here!

Welcome eyes! i still love ebb & flo buckets, they wil allways be a valid method..."Super Simple"

Howdy greensprout! plenty of buckets to sit on!

Howdy Cyrus! anytime dude! we eat well too!

FRED! Good things to come indeed! the ball is rollin'!

Welcome Persephone!

easy! dude! I just picked up that very same cab from a friend that had it in storage for me...along with a few other trinkets doo-dads and thingies! the cab is being put back into service real soon!

Howdy RG! Nice to met you too!

Howdy 5th

Welcome budman!

ya know it really chaps my hide that ya can only use 4 smileys per post

everyone needs smileys! MORE SMILEYS!

Well i didnt get much actuall building done but i did round up some of my stuff and managed to get a DEPOT run in as well, have most of the drywall, insulation ill need and picked up the doors and hardware, should get alot done tomorrow. AND im gonna pick up the super gnarly CAN MAX FAN 14" 1700 cfm blower tomorrow! and a can 150.

peace and serenity my friends

PS. i made the "checkerboard" for my art design class...
                    Attached Files
                    Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

Big bare bulb pre 98 Bubba from a few years ago...in dirt, gotta have some green!
                      Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

and Lonestar Killer Queen...
                        Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Love it

HD
                          My Amnesia Haze growdiary
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=254214

Comment

OGRE...

OGRE has allmost no stretch...not good for vert stadium? need a lil stretch eh?

I think its about time the OGRE got knocked up...by somethin' sativaish...Sweetooth? C99? a dapper Diesel dude?
                            Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

much better bigger Husker Du!
                              Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Tuned in homie..

Comment

Working...
                                X