What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clayton Bigsby's Underground Grow DWC & Soil

Clayton_Bigsby

Auto Hobbit (Left) Mikromachine (Right) Day 67
picture.php

Auto Hobbit Day 67
picture.php

picture.php

Clayton_Bigsby

Alright, chopped the Auto Hobbit a few days ago. The buds were a little fluffy for me but DANK none-the-less. I believe they were fluffy due to the switch from 1000 watts HPS to 400 watt MH in mid flower. I also did this switch with the mikromachine but it wasnt flowering heavy at all yet so her buds are way denser. Heres some pics of the Hobbit buds right before they go into jars to cure.

Auto Hobbit
picture.php

Auto Hobbit
picture.php

Auto Hobbit
picture.php

Auto Hobbit
picture.php

Clayton_Bigsby

Chopped the Auto Mikromachine. It was supposed to be a 75 day strain. I chopped it at day 87 and it still wasn't ready. More like a 100 day strain. I chopped it to free up space in my veg room.

The hobbit was great smoke, but only yielded 14 grams. The mikromachine looks WAAAYYYY better and BIGGER. the nugs are dense with a fruity smell with a hint of spice. Here are the pics. I'll post final weight and dried pics next week.

Auto Mikromachine
picture.php

Mikromachine
picture.php

Mikromachine
picture.php

Mikromachine
picture.php

G

GOOROO

2 grand and that much diggin to grow some auto's........damyum u cray son...crayyyy.

Clayton_Bigsby

Thanks Guys, and GOOROO, You think that shit crayy; wait until you see the pics of the skunk, white widow, and jack herer. The autos were just freebies.

On another note i forgot to post the pics of the actual buds after chopped and trimmed.

Mikromachine
picture.php

Mikromachine
picture.php

Mikromachine
picture.php

Clayton_Bigsby

Today is Week 5 of Flower. The room is so overcrowded i cant get in there to take that good of pics. I could only get pics of 4 of the 6 plants. The DWC Jack Herer and a Jack Herer in soil are left out. But i have pics none-the-less!

The Organic soil plants are really starting to worry me with the yield. I know its early to start making assumptions, but its looking like their going to yield 1-2.5 ounces per plant. I've been doing everything right it seems like. i feed them tea loaded with guano, kelp, EWC & molasses weekly. i also have put 2 tbs. of a Kelp, Bone meal, High P Guano mix at the base of the plants and they seem to like it. I've also fed them just kelp bubbled in water. The buds are dense And DANK, just kinda small.

The Heat is an issue with it getting 85-90 F while the lights are on and 73-76 F while the lights are off, but could the heat effect yield that much? And the plants are green as can be. Any input on this yield issue would be greatly appreciated.

Meanwhile the DWC Jack Herer is 3x the size of the soil plants and looking like imma get 3-4 ounces out of her. She took off and stretched waaaaayyy more when put on 12/12. She got so strong she snapped the kite string i tied her down with.

OK now for pics

Flower Room Week 5
picture.php

Super Skunk Week 5
picture.php

Super Skunk Week 5
picture.php

White Widow Week 5
picture.php

White Widow Week 5
picture.php

Clayton_Bigsby

Auto Mikromachine final weight = 25 grams
85 days from seed to harvest in organic soil. could of went 100 days.

Great Sweet/Citrus smell. Quality smoke.

Dry Pics of Auto Mikromachine
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Clayton_Bigsby

Finally!!! the day has come! Chopped the Super Skunk last night. It flowered for 63 days. After taking it out the room and looking at the buds i realized that my yield concerns were not that big a problem. Its looking super dank!! I'm kind of disappointed with nirvana seeds because this does not smell like "Super Skunk" at all. It has a VERY VERY VERY sweet smell. I was expecting it to smell like a skunks ass like most skunk strains I've tried.

None the less its super dank buds. looking like about 2-3 ounces; ill post dried weight when i find out.

Super Skunk
picture.php

Super Skunk
picture.php

Super Skunk
picture.php

Super Skunk
picture.php

Super Skunk
picture.php

Loving it!

Loving it!

Wow man is all i have to say! thats hella badass! was also wonderin how you get down there without lookin all sketchy? :thank you: keep on keepin on!:woohoo:

Clayton_Bigsby

Wow man is all i have to say! thats hella badass! was also wonderin how you get down there without lookin all sketchy? :thank you: keep on keepin on!:woohoo:

Thanks man! My neighborhood is pretty chill. The houses aren't that close to each other and there's trees completely blocking anyone from seeing completely through. Other than that i mostly go in at night or in the mornings when no one is around anyway.