What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400w White Rhino SWC

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yeah tagged to scrogerman post, your plants look very healthy and green , buds day by day more fat..
maybe just to much N but nothing serious , next time try to decrease dosage of grow or maybe take out grow and use just micro and bloom...just my 2cent bro, anyway great job!!!

singularity

i run the 3 part after experimenting with spurrs recommendations for a more balanced solution, because plants needs nitrogen even in flowering. his suggested 5ml/grow 5ml/flora 5ml/micro, 5ml/cal-mag 2-3ml silica and lil citric acid per gallon runs a tad hot, EC of 1.8 but thats A LOT of nitrogen... dial it down to 2.5ml per gallon instead of 5ml.

nice job, bro. interesting to see how your leafs droop consistantly yet they maintain perfect health. i personally freak if they are not reaching for the sky! but if it works it works, right ;)

what are your temps in your swc?

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i love my girls reaching for the sun too...i want them praising the sun/jah

benjuanman

Veteran
Your welcome bro, thats standard, should help all round. are you feeding off a chart? I dont see many people running the Flora 3 part, majority of peeps i know running GHF series, run lucas or heads formula, just M/B. might fix your N issue up. G'luck!
So the reason I'm running the 3part Flora is coz thats what I got and didn't find out about Lucas/Head/Rez programs till fairly recent. Basically I don't like to waste things, can't help it just the way I was bought up.
Here is the makeup of my nute program, mL per gallon(3.79Litres)
Weeks 1,2,3 N-P-K-Ca-Mg-Si 99-80-198-77-32-67
Micro-4.7375
Grow- 3.79
Bloom- 5.685
Liquid KBloom- 2.8425
Silica- 3.79
Weeks 4,5,6 N-P-K-Ca-Mg-Si 77-127-236-77-35-67
M- 4.7375
G- 0
B- 7.58
LKB- 5.685
Si- 3.79
Weeks 7,8 N-P-K-Ca-Mg-Si 45.5-128-173-38-35-67
M- 2.3687
G- 0
B- 7.58
Pow. KB- 1.5g
Si-3.79
I do rez changes every 10/11 days and use DM zone this is for an 10 week strain. Weeks 9,10 I use FloraKleen to flush with. Also worth noting that I use tap water with an EC of 0.3-4 and has been like that for about 12mths. Ph down with sulphuric acid. This is like my 4th grow ever so I'm just reading tons of info and not all of it is soaking in properly. So if anyone wants to chime in and help a guy out and steer me in the right direction it would be much appreciated:thank you:

benjuanman

Veteran
Looks good, would start backing off the N though.

:D Keep it up!
Yeah thnx bro. I've since cut out the Grow part of the nutes.
Well all is well in the room atm with temps still reasonably stable 22-29 degrees celcius. Humidity 35-60%. The buds are starting to get a bit of frost hopefully it starts caking on from now on in. This pheno has a very sweet tropical fruit smell. fukin yum hey, some nights I could deadset pull off a bud n munch it! lol So here they are @day42 :gday:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

benjuanman

Veteran
Day 49

Day 49

plants look awesome brother

how does your swc system work?

Thanx bro:tiphat: My SWC setup is basically 3 independant tubs with a 12inch airstone in each. With me doing plain water topoffs where needed. Simple as the only pain in the ass thing is replacing ice water bottles each day to keep from getting root rot.
So its day49 in the pics below. The buds are reallly starting to harden u now and make a heap of stank:jump:Still keeping the pH and EC stable so nothing out of the ordinary in that department. The last week ambient temps have been a bit cooler due to a heap of rain. which in turn has averaged the temps out to be 17-24 degrees but relative humidity went up to 40-68%. Will try and get some better closeups of the buds this weekend to show the rezin of a bit better. Also thought I'd chuck up a pic of my new bong that arrived today. It's a Black Leaf bong with a carbon filter and a pre cooler, :smokey:sooo smooth!!
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Awesome grow show!

Only one suggestion.....
So the reason I'm running the 3part Flora is coz thats what I got and didn't find out about Lucas/Head/Rez programs till fairly recent. Basically I don't like to waste things, can't help it just the way I was bought up.

Wouldn't you rather waste $20 worth of "Grow" than $100 in yield? Serious nitrogen buildup there and yes.... it's costing you yield. :( (stick to the Lucas for your EU Nutes... forget the ratio but you 'might' actually need that bottle of grow?)

Other than that.... :jump: Badass! :tiphat: Keep it up!

Stay Safe! :D :blowbubbles:

benjuanman

Veteran
Only one suggestion.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjuanman View Post
Wouldn't you rather waste $20 worth of "Grow" than $100 in yield? Serious nitrogen buildup there and yes.... it's costing you yield. :( (stick to the Lucas for your EU Nutes... forget the ratio but you 'might' actually need that bottle of grow?)
Yeah thnx for the help bro:tiphat: I flushed them with some FloraKleen yesterday and now I've just got Flora Bloom and powdered Kool Bloom now in the tubs. Its probably too late but should help get some of the excess N out hopefully.
great look'n progress benj.,expect amazing flavour from those nuggs!!!1
thnx for the kind words mate. Last harvest/cure made some really smooth buds bro. The smell of the buds now is heaps fruity and really pleasant to the nose :)
On the downhill run now harvey will come just in time for xmas and New Year:jump:

benjuanman

Veteran
Well I've been a bit slack with updates but shit has hit the fan so pulled them a good week to 10days early. Didn't get to flush it but shit happens. Had to pull everything down which sux. Only got a couple of quick pics coz this was chopped in trimmed quick as.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Will let yas know how I go for weight and a how she smokes as well. The finger hash smashed me and the missus well and truely so hope the buds are good too:gday:

westg

ICMag Donor
Nice grow Benny, sorry to hear bad news has found you.

You certainly have a nice yielding pheno of the Rhino, hope all that resin doesn't clog up your new mad ass bong.

Happy Toking and Hope to see you back on your feet growing again very soon. :gday: :ying::ying::ying::ying::ying::ying::ying::ying::ying:

benjuanman

Veteran
Nice grow Benny, sorry to hear bad news has found you.

You certainly have a nice yielding pheno of the Rhino, hope all that resin doesn't clog up your new mad ass bong.

Happy Toking and Hope to see you back on your feet growing again very soon. :gday: :ying::ying::ying::ying::ying::ying::ying::ying::ying:
Cheers mate, I'm just taking precautions cause there is certain people locked up atm that cant hack doin jail n i'm sure they will try n cash in a get out of jail free card. I'm sure u get my drift. I should've been more clear when I said I've pulled everything down. Everything is actually about 95% of what I had. The remaining 5% is a WR mum, A Beer Cup Bitch as well as 11 seedlings. 3 HDF thnx 2 u my gro bro :) and 8 MBS tester seeds thnx to Don Mallard. So yeah I've cut down to a managable amount by that I mean easily disposable amount. Shit man u aint gunna hold me down completely. U know what they say if ya cant be good be good at it:gday::wave: