THE WoW THREAD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE WoW THREAD.

..'bout time I started one of these things.

Wsup IC. This is my Diary.

Every superhero deserves a theme song. Here's mine.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ennMD1fPtXA

Y'all go ahead and soak all that in. Breakfast music.
    I'm gonna grab a swisher, and some Sour.... be right back.

Get comfortable, and don't nobody touch the f*ckin remote!!

enter here

Originally posted by NSPB
    The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

i thought this was about world of warcrap, i came to make fun and laugh. but its about your grows so i will watch instead. you have some nice pics, plus its marlo

Comment

Originally posted by stihgnobevoli View Post
      i thought this was about world of warcrap,
      Thats what it is. Crap.

For anyone that doesn't know me, I'm a vert grower. WoW stands for a few things....but most importantly it stands for

WALLS OF WEED

I grow my plants right up the wall, like ivy. I use 2 x 400 watt hps on a yo-yo light mover. Works great.

Its september now and I finally get to grow again. I hibernate during the summer, so I've been bored as fuck with an overgrown veg space. I just cleaned out the room to get ready for the fall run.
      My room is approx 2.8 x 6. It slopes at the top, where I leave the scrubber, so I have about 5' of height to work with. The walls are lined with reflectix and some plastic fencing that I use to anchor the plants to ...more on that later.

That's an old picture...the room is actually clean now

I have some pics of the plants before I pot them up. Gonna upload em in a few...
      Last edited by Marlo; 09-12-2011, 13:59.
      enter here

The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

Comment

Present, yes.

dank.Frank
        Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading
        as counter
        culture cannabis enthusiasts with
        their thinly veiled
        self-justifications
        catering to the morally
        ambiguous
        for the sake of the
        ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

popcorn.
          folding chair.
          sunglasses.
          etc...
          I am not the boss of you, just a fellow man with ideas to share. Im Just trying to help. << >>
          Truly Unique Smells Thread CHECK THEEEEESE OUT ....................BOO!
          "LOLA CLONING" FOR NOOBS & HARD TO CLONE MUMS My Hempy Hybrids; water less often
          Apollo11 Journey DrBudGreengenes Compact SOG

Comment

sits down, rolls a fatty. now on with the show.
            sigpic
            Double OG.

Comment

Rolled and lit !!! like that fence idea...
              sigpic

Comment

Current project: ..Right here. Seriously, just click it.

Completed: . . ... More vert lerv . . . . . . . Blumats, vert, n' dirt

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."

Comment

I'm in.
                  Growing Larry OG and Satori

Comment

This should be epic! Tagged

What strains for this run (besides sour d, lol)?

When you say yo-yo light mover, I'm guessing they move vertically, rather than horizontally? Running 2 400's on vertical movers would be sick...opposite cycles where when one was at the top, the other would be at the bottom... very cool
                    Last edited by festivus; 09-12-2011, 15:01. Reason: more ?? for da don
                    sigpic

Seed Buyers Beware! Don't waste your money on hype. If you have to buy multiple seed packs to find that "keeper", you're getting ripped off. Every female in a pack of seeds should be a keeper! We've been led to believe that lots of variation in a cross is a good thing, because some vendors would rather you buy several packs of their gear, instead of them actually doing the selections to fix that nag champa or golden clit trait themselves. For hobby growers, pheno hunting is fun. But mono-croppers who grow to pay the bills prefer a consistent product that regularly delivers the desired trait package.

Comment

oh shnikeyssss! ahhh too bad this fucking bullshit DWAI is keeping me from rolling one up currently, but i am definitely sitting in for this one. i know this is going to be a good one.

aod
                      sigpic

Originally posted by Moonshine*
                      Dont put much faith in shit u read , instead put faith in what u learn through practical application.
                      The beauty of the cannabis trade is that it, while providing the high risk/reward levels of any profitable illegal business, unlike most other illegal businesses is one that can be done without in any way compromising one's moral standing or principles. The provision of cannabis to the existing market is, almost uniquely among illegal business endeavors, potentially not tainted by the harm it does to others. It can be done in a completely ethical way- even if it isn't always, it can be.

*Disclaimer* All pictures and written material are completely fictitious in nature, and in no way, matter or form a realistic depiction of my life. All of this is for entertainment purposes only.

Link-Library

Comment

Wsup everybody.

Lotsa friendly faces, one in particular who is a very important part of this grow. More on that dude later...

Originally posted by festivus View Post

When you say yo-yo light mover, I'm guessing they move vertically, rather than horizontally? Running 2 400's on vertical movers would be sick...opposite cycles where when one was at the top, the other would be at the bottom... very cool
                        That's exactly it. I saw a drawing posted by someone in the vert forum, who's name I'm forgetting right now. (I'll find it...) and it was like a kick in the ass. I ran down to the Home de pot to grab some supplies. After a few bucks and a cpl minor scrapes, I came up with this.

The light mover attaches to the rig in the center with that lil bolt with the ring on it. A 400w lamp is hung from the end of each cable. As the mover moves from left to right, the lights are raised and lowered like a yo-yo. One is up while the other is down. I used it my last grow and was very pleased.

Soon as these pics finish loading up, I'll run down the strain list

enter here

NSPB Full Life Formula

Comment

wow brotha. im in this show. got 2 Gal phenos that are very frosty. i got some pics if you don't mind puttin some up on here? danks again for those beans

Comment

Originally posted by Marlo View Post

dont really know what your going to be doing with the netting on the wall but it looks sweet!
                            really like the concept of the moving bulbs sounds cool; peace!!

Comment

wow . i am really interested in that light mover setup. makes me wish i hadnt got rid of my light rail.great job/ i would like to see pics of it hooked up so i can copy it. thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X