What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000W grow (SWT #3 and Copenhagen Kush)

blackone

Veteran
I decided that this will be the year for me to try hydro for real. Only previous expiriences have been a small handwatered clone in perlite and vegging a tray of clones in netpots/hydroton for 2-3 days in shallow water with bio grow nutes without an airpump (and without problems).
Don't have supplies ready yet but I hope these clones will be able to veg like this... Perhaps I should look for a better solution soon because it won't be long before the roots might need more dark space. The endstation for these is dwc in boxes I think.
picture.php

Today I started 12 seeds of pot*freja F2 (fruity pheno) that are destined for the great outdoors.

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
Thanks - yeah the description of how the taste lingers in your mouth fits so this might very well be it. One drawback it has is that it contains herm genes and these seem to be recessive because I haven't seen a single nanner in any of the flowers from the cross even though I have lightleaks. Another explanation could of course be that the male I chose to impregnate the sweet tooth was herm-free even though its sisters were all showing a few balls here and there.
I will see when I flower out the seeds I find in this djungelvrål pheno. These will be (swt*((C99*Big Daddy)*Big Daddy))*(swt*((C99*Big Daddy)*Big Daddy)). I also got some seeds backcrossed to the swt mother: swt*(swt*((C99*Big Daddy)*Big Daddy)) I won't mind having to go through a couple of herms to find a keeper mom but it prevents me from sharing seeds so that kinda sucks.

G

growcodile

hey k.i.t.t. .. hope for a mad harvest with the niterider crosses :wave:

blackone

Veteran
Last day I harvested a few small plants that I grew 12/12 from seed and also killed a couple of males. Still have trouble fitting all of the others back in the room where I took them from. Pretty efficient canopy now except for a corner on the 400W side.
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts