What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freedom 35

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok. im finally going to post a grow show on here. my first. something ive wanted to do for a while now but it seems like my past few rounds have started out pretty shaky. my main reason for doing this is not to show but to learn. ive only been at this for a couple years now and it seems like theres so much to be had with growing cannabis ive barely covered the tip of the iceberg. any and all feedbacks are welcome here. my goal is to learn. and to help if i can.

setups

veg - growlab gl145 ( 4'9"x4'9"x6'7") tent lit with 4 ft. 4 bulb and 2ft. 4 bulb sunblaze t5. cooled via 4" eco+ supreme inline and 4" phresh filter. intake fan is a 4" dayton axial. fans controlled via thermostat at canopy.

bloom - growlab gl145L (4'9"x9'6"x6'7") lit with 3x 600w hps in aircooled yieldmaster II supremes. 2x magnetic ballasts and 1x digital. hortilux and sunmaster bulbs. cooled via 6" eco+ supreme and 6x24" phresh filter. intake fan is a regular sunbeam 8". Controlled with Sentinel CHHC-1

other - growlab gl145 lit with 600w lumatek (300w MH now) cooled via 6" vortex through 6" phresh filter. just started doing a full run in this tent now will be full time flower after.

ok. i do everything organic. i dont really consider myself a nazi about it but i think its important. for a while ive been recycling my peat based soilless soil and amending it with the usual, blood, bone, kelp, greensand, wormcastings, azomite, lime, diatomaceous earth, ect ect. i usually supplement with earth juice teas and molasses. i like to be primarily water only though. this round ive been relying more on peace of mind fruit and flower as my last couple rounds were screwy starting out in the soil and i cut my amendments way back this time. its worked out ok so far. will add some ej teas later.

im a big fan of root pruning pots. have used 2 & 3 gal. aurora root pots in the past but just switched over to the 3 gal. rootmaker something or others and i have been loving them. i dont have to water as much, rh is'nt as big of an issue, and they seem to work great. havent checked a rootball yet because this is my first round with them. theyre very sturdy.

ok water is just tap water, have great ppms where im at about 30 out of the tap. i bubble it overnight and have been hand watering this round. used blumats and drip lines in recent rounds decided to handwater this one for some reason. not so bad with the new pots.

plants this round are mostly cheese with some blue widow and one critical + all from dinafem. doing them in 3 gal pots 4 deep and 7 across with the odd crit+ on the end there by the fan

thats all for now heres a few more pics. sorry ab the hps light ill be better about correcting it i swear lol.

intake and fan for lights. fans in big tent are in foam insulated mdf boxes i made for them. helps some.

nice shot of under canopy and pots

canopy, all cheese this side of tent

blue widows last row on left.

23 cheese, 5 blue widow and 1 critical+ for a total of 29 plants

i forget how many blue widow clones are in the other tent but it will end up with 16 flowering.

heres a shot of the bedroom with the two tents.

ok done for now more to come soon. i will happily answer any questions & please point out whatever comes to mind.
oh yeah, flowering plants are 15 days into 12/12

Last edited:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey my brotha im so fucking happy you come back with super project that just now look explosive, main room look so good with this 2 great tent, the flowerin cab present veri healthy plants .... so im in for this such an a excellent project , keep on keeping high Nameless!!!1

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey man glad your the first to pull up a seat. too bad that crit is so far from the light she wont do her normal thing. im letting her go though cause as good as it is and crazy as it smells its just too skinny for me to run. glad you enjoy bro.

K

Krshna

Very nice! Looks like you got your i's dotten and your t's crossed... or however that saying goes! Looking forward to seeing more!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck on freedom 35!

how far back did you cut your amendments when you recycled your mix? just trying to figure out how much is not enough.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thanks guys, i was reamending at about 60 % and decided that might be a source of my issues so i cut it way back to about 20% and things were still a little weird starting out in this round wonder if its not ph issues. havent had a meter since my chem days. do have a test kit for soil but it worked itself out thus far anyway. im starting over with all fresh soil next round and current round in other bloom tent will be all ffof slightly amended.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i forgot to add that i have two chronic phenotypes in my harem right now too. the #3 chronic is in those brown 4inch pots and the rest (black pots) are the blue widows. im not going to flower any chronic this round but i need to restart a mom for the #3. ill try and pull some old pictures off my other laptop to have some tasty eye candy on here to keep you guys interested until the flowers start bulking up and getting sexy. have some good warlock and purple kush images lurking about that im pretty proud of. happy fourth of july guys!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah first tpb reference. i really like them and of course thats where the title of the thread comes from. i thought it fitting. anyway, shitwinds a'comin indeed.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thanks guys. a while ago this was about as big as my dreams got. now it seems like i already have my eyes set on the next level. i feel blessed to have come as far as i have.

Khaleel

Veteran
The winds of shit are blowing Randy.

lmao just watchin that last night.. the episode where J-roc gets caught with his bird out and Bubbles spits some freestyle. some seriously funny shit lol

found it nameless, thanks for the message and link bro :yes: purple diesel is looking tasty... :blowbubbles:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
purple diesel? ah, you were still thinking about silver hawaiians grow. i see how it is lol. id be thinking ab it too a colorful girl that one.

Last edited:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok so i havent been able to pull my old pics out yet, so i thought i would post some shots of cured product to tide us over.

here we have the #3 pheno chronic from serious seeds. it is the tight pheno very rock solid nugs. flowered tree style from about ten inches tall or about 2-3 weeks of veg. it produces between 21 - 30 grams dry. the smoke is very strong, bud has great bag appeal with all those crystals. the smell is very unique smells kindof like a funeral/nursing home smell almost funky and bad but not really, just strange. no outstanding flavor to speak of. smooth smoke.
picture.php

this is the #4 chronic phenotype. it has the large somewhat fluffy buds. makes for huge bags. smells great has classic "chronic" smell to it. very pleasant. somewhat difficult to cure properly takes some getting used to. it tastes just like it smells, delicious! smokes great with clean pine ish flavors on the sweet side. plant is decent producer but will fool you, loses amazing amount of volume as soon as its cut. flowered tree style from 12 inches or 2-3 weeks veg. will give me about 25-33 grams per plant depending.

picture.php

this is a few remaining scraps of the crit + i had from last round. nearly all of its gone now. plant has great high and beyond incredible smell. not one person fails to mention its unique and overwhelming odor, a chemical ish oddity that will destroy your house. unfortunately im letting it go as plants dont grow very big at all and do it slowww. 2-3+ weeks veg topped once this girl only nets me about 16-20 grams per. sad to see her go

picture.php

last but not least is my current star of the show, dinafems cheese. allegedly based on the exodus uk cut, this cheese pheno dosent have the exact characteristics of its mothers infamous scent, but it is powerful. more of a dank musty hashy like smell that you could get cheese out of if you were in a hurry lol. a decent producer, this will be my first run bushing it out alot. im hoping to get close to 2 oz. per but well see how it goes. smoke is an easy pleaser and high is edgy but not terrifying or anything. all in all a solid plant but nothing i would classify as elite by a long shot.

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
oh yeah sorry the focus isnt deep enough i couldnt tell until i uploaded. hopefully getting a macro lens soon enough.

Resistant

Looks killer! Based on what your cured nuggetry looks like, I'm sure your harvest will be ripping! Buena suerte! \m/

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok so i dug up some old harvest shots to share with you guys. these are from a run of bagseed - 8 purple kush phenos and my keeper warlock that i had for a while also from bagseed. wonderful plants all of them, wish i had saved the pk. facepalm...

pretty purple kush. smoked and tasted as purple as it looks. great plant.
picture.php

another shot of the same plant
picture.php

the pk half of the tent that run. everything fell over pretty much. those are some drainpans i made with epoxy and lumber and fence wire. a fail in the long run.
picture.php

another pk. a big un.
picture.php

the warlock half of the tent
picture.php

a big warlock
picture.php

the tops of that warlock
picture.php

after all thats done i realize i should have rotated those images. oops. these were all organic. pks in root pots and warlocks in standard #3s. enjoy!

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Awesome setup you've got going. I've always thought that a multiple tent perpetual setup is the most simple and secure you can get. It looks like it's working well for you. Watch out for the shitticanes and shitsnares.

-Funk

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yo funk, glad to see your still on patrol. nice to have you stop by for a little drinkie poo. hopefully ill be alright as im watching them like a shithawk lol. have to make sure not to use all the good shit talk up front, its got to last me another 5 weeks at least. just a couple a shitweeds...