What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The garden of a primate ( and a hack )

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
So I figured I should try to contribute a little more and start a grow thread. Been running this particular little personal set up for a couple months and of course been tweaking nutes and everything and running through a bunch of gifted cuts and starting to pop some beans......

To start here is some random pictures I've got in my journal so far.

My Veg room. 250w of glory. Seriously though it is amazing what a little MH can do. At the time I think your looking at Blue Dream / Cherry Lime Haze / Sage n Sour / Mystery 80's Bagseed / Bruce Banner /Shoreline / 77-Afghani X Prophet / PCK / Bubba. I'm gonna grab an LED this week and see how it compares....

picture.php

just a couple weeks later...
picture.php

303hydro

Veteran
On the Blooming side of life I got a little 5x5 Darkroom, running a Hortilux Super Blue . Started this set up with CO2 and and a little brain box that dumped the air about once an hour or so. Ended up ditching all that and running two 6" fans to run fresh air through 24/7 and removed the lens to get a little more of that light... I'll have to get a better picture of the room itself, but here's a shot of some of the beauties that have been in and came out of it.

Let's just say I call this one The Dark Knight....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

303hydro

Veteran
This was the Temple Flo. Any NJ CO Cup guys may remember it :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

303hydro

Veteran
Here's the Sour Diesel X Deep Chunk . Such a great plant, vigorous feeder and strong with the aroma and punch of the d.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

303hydro

Veteran
The rest of my harvest pics from earlier this year,-

more "dark knight "

picture.php

hanis

picture.php

This is called secret d. Its awesome but narcotic as fuck, puts anyone right to sleep and doesn't yeild or grow worth a sh*t. It was fun for a run or two though,
picture.php

Prophet... didn't have a chill camera when she was blooming- she was a beauty to grow.
picture.php

picture.php

303hydro

Veteran
Alright a couple current shots.

Some new gear just popped, Strawberry Creme Sativa / Hillbilly Haze X Hindu Kush / and 4SD X Purple Joy/Blue Dabney. Everything came up right out of dirt except one of the 4 subrob beans.

picture.php

Switched out my 250 MH for a 30watt LED, ( which only costs $150 ), so far so good for sure.

picture.php

The two big girls are a PCK, a still not sexed Buffalo Bill which was the lone survivor of 8 seeds due to non related circumstances.....

And here is my last Blue Dream I will run for a while as I have decided to retire this cut for the time being. ( I broke the stock on this thing 3 times, add a little seabird guano 2 weeks into flower and you get this at week 7 lol. whoops

picture.php

Gonna miss this girl, she always puts on the pounds. Top view of this lady in a 5 gallon pot. Notice my size 13 shoe in the picture for relative comparison.
picture.php

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Is that a Dark Night dick in your hand, what happened... haha sorry had too, that nanner is just poking out perfect.

303hydro

Veteran
Here's a couple more flower shots.

77- by Tierra Rojo ( Afghani Landrace X Prophet) and damn it smells like tang

picture.php

picture.php

Bruce Banner

picture.php

and another of my blue dream that has been broken in half like 3 times and a little over fed with n lol.

picture.php

303hydro

Veteran
And here is just a couple bud shots of some cherry lime haze and some shoreline freshly chopped -taken a bit early but milky on both they weren't much too look at before trimming- My fan situation is pretty intense and I def got some leaf burn. Dont' forget I'm a hack.

Cherry Lime Haze
picture.php

Shoreline
picture.php

303hydro

Veteran
Thanks Space Case & Vado!

Godsgift.... The shoreline is for real. Like a cousin of ecsd or something...

303hydro

Veteran
More pics.

Here's a shot of the babies. The Hillbilly Haze X Hindu Kush def has a lot of vigor but all three strains looking good. #4 of #4 4sdXpurplejoy/dabney looking like a dud still.

picture.php

Loving the new 30w LED, haven't really noticed a difference to the 250w Metal Halide just yet. Pretty pics under that purple light too...

picture.php

picture.php

Blue Dream. Once again, just a little too much N a little too late- Oh well yield will be good.

picture.php

picture.php

Another shot of the Tierra Rojo's #77 (Afghani Landrace X Prophet.) I have nick named it ol' stankie.

picture.php

And one more group shot. Got stankie, the bubba who is just starting to flower and beautiful- and the sage n sour thseeds - haven't gotten a decent pic of either of those two buy themselves yet ...
picture.php

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Very Nice 303!!

How many watts did you say your flowering under?

I too am veggin under a 250MH sun.... and am considering switching it to an LED... COuld you pm me where you got yours? :D

well played!