What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

benzo goes round 3!!! 1kw in 3g coco grow bags

benzo

Hahaha, first thing imma do in there tonight is to duct tape this led on extension cord . I spray painted it, but a lil bit scrapped off.

Duct tape ftw!

I love duct tape. it has made everything I have going on right now possible. Well wait that's a lie. I think it's 50/50 with Gorilla Tape. Either or and your taped to go. I'm excited to see this round. Can you snap a pic of a spot where you super cropped?

benzo

4/22..
More defoliation... I let the leafs dry.. then burn it all to hide all evidence :) fuckin tweakers be rummaging through the trash cans, can only imagine what they think if they find hella bags of leafs.
picture.php

Here's a wack ( dam you hps light!) pic of one of the many super cropped branches.
picture.php

And another canopy / group shot. I promise ill get some better pictures in here soon !
picture.php

Last edited:

benzo

4/23
Uploading from tha motha fuckin bar! God damn shitty pic. My phone is HTC EVO ..8mega pixels... and my camera is only 5 mega pixels. But lately all my pics have looked like shit !! Anyone got tips or camera app recommendations ?
picture.php

4/23
Uploading from tha motha fuckin bar! God damn shitty pic. My phone is HTC EVO ..8mega pixels... and my camera is only 5 mega pixels. But lately all my pics have looked like shit !! Anyone got tips or camera app recommendations ?

LMAO. You upload from work or from the bar or from home. That's dedication. The lines from the HPS were making the plants look like they were waving back and forth when I was reading your post. Crazy visual illusion. Wair....that might just be the Skywalker bowl I just blazed. Oh and the answer to camera trick or app. GET A DROID X, but wait a little bit, most phones are going dual core.

:smoke out:

T

Tarus Bulbar

Those ladies are goin to produce huge buds!!!
If at all possible take pics just before the light
turns on! Try shading the hps glow while taking
the pics. Just a couple ideas for ya bro
Goodluck

Sleeper7784

Looking pretty insane bro. I can't wait to see how those ladies turn out. 3 super legit strains all of which I've toked and choked on. Fire!

MedScientist

You are such a talented grower! I hope your Strawberry Diesel is the same pheno as mine! It is by far the Best Quality, Potent, Long lasting (4-6 hours) Medicine I have ever smoked, and tastes great too! Good Luck! I look forward to your smoke report!

benzo

5/3...
All these pictures were taken right before and directly after my light went out. They sleep 10am and wake up at 10pm.

Bud sites coming along nicely ! Smell has been getting more and more profound.

I have been defoliating (is that spelt correctly ?) A little bit per day since the stretch is over and don't want to stress em out.

I have noticed the remaining fan leafs ( ones that I would normally pluck off) are producing way more trichs than I am used . I wonder if it is because of the defoliation...??

Lastly, before the pics, are they yellowing up earlier than they should ?? Or is the yellowing because I have the 1000w so close to them ?? The yellowing is only on the tops, and only on the tallest plants..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sleeper7784

Yellowing looks like light is too close drying those babies out. Been my experience with the longer fans on main cola's that are growing closer to my bulb.

benzo

Ooooh shiiit.. got my girls old camera out. Got some good pics( I hope...lol) .. except my new comp doesn't have a memory card reader , so I will upload to old comp later and post em up .

Sleeper.. thanks for the comment . I sorta thought that was the reason but wasnt quite sure. Imma raise the light when the lights turn on.

Sleeper7784

Also I've been clippen those ugly things off as well as any irregular leaves. I figure it to be a stress releaver. All my plants have all responded well

benzo

Also I've been clippen those ugly things off as well as any irregular leaves. I figure it to be a stress releaver. All my plants have all responded well

i feel ya on that!

the way I see it, is if the lower leafs are messed up in anyway, i pluck em.

why let the plant use its energy to try and 'fix' a broken leaf?

I have seen leafs go from green--->yellow-----> green (in veg) but the leaf never looks 100% again.

I'm pretty sure defoliation is doing SOMETHING to the plants.

im going on week 3 ish I think and the trich production is CRAZY!! I couldn't do anymore defoliation because my arms and hands were literally covered in sticky goodness.

It was like I was harvesting... but I wasn't :)

pretty happy with em so far.:tiphat::dance013::jump:

benzo

5/4
picture.php

5/4
picture.php

5/4
picture.php

This one was taken today, 5/6. Did a lot of defoliation last night. Probably the last heavy duty session.. from now on just a little plucking her and there. Don't want to mess with em anymore.

picture.php

benzo

No sir... been defoliating since veg up till now.. when I said Im going to stop I mostly meant no more plucking above canopy. I will keep on removing leafs below the canopy.. the ones not soaked in trichs.