What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

benzo goes round 3!!! 1kw in 3g coco grow bags

benzo

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blaz3

Wow very nice man,this is how all grow logs should be,straighth and to the point..not 100 pages of bantering..I have some questions man if you dont mind helping me.

1.Do you defoliate in veg?..only in flower?....before or after the stretch.Some people say defoling during stretch stunts it,so they wait till AFTER.

2.What size was the canopy?

benzo

Ich
Wow very nice man,this is how all grow logs should be,straighth and to the point..not 100 pages of bantering..I have some questions man if you dont mind helping me.

1.Do you defoliate in veg?..only in flower?....before or after the stretch.Some people say defoling during stretch stunts it,so they wait till AFTER.

2.What size was the canopy?

Haha I agree. I love grow logs, but when they pass like 10 pages I tend to skip em..which is bad, cause I've missed some good ones !

Anyways. I did defoil in veg. A couple times.. and then on day 1 of 12/12 , another time like 2 weeks in and then constant plucking throughout . Any leaf that shaded a bud site, or over lapping leafs got plucked. I would have small puddles of water when leafs overlapped . I had pm problems before, so I was quick to pluck .

Canopy size was 3.75 x 3.75 feet if I remember correctly. I thought my tray was 4x4 but I measured it recently and it wasn't . The canopy extended further than the tray.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Way late to the party benzo, but very nice job. I know you said the tray itself was ~ 4x4', but how large was the entire area itself?

Also, thanks for not being deterred by the 11+ pages in my threads. ;)

:respect:

I

ItsTopShelf

what about harvest weight? i think u would have done alot better with less plants more LST since u like defol.. ur best bet LST or SCROG.. ull yeild more.. and have more Colas instead of side buds.

benzo

Way late to the party benzo, but very nice job. I know you said the tray itself was ~ 4x4', but how large was the entire area itself?

Also, thanks for not being deterred by the 11+ pages in my threads. ;)

:respect:
Haha, thanks silver, appreciate it.

it was a bedroom. & im no longer living there. I would say (total estimate, pulled straight outta my ass haha) 12x14feet? i only used the right half of the room tho..

what about harvest weight? i think u would have done alot better with less plants more LST since u like defol.. ur best bet LST or SCROG.. ull yeild more.. and have more Colas instead of side buds.

damn, i had the exact weight written down but i dunno where i placed it. must have been in a safe place.. hahah

it was a little less than 2# tho. like 760g's.. somewhere round there.

yeah man, totally agree. I wanted to do a scrog but kept saying, ill do it tomorrow... ill do i tomorrow.

next thing i knew it was to late, and i spent so much time trying to keep them up right.

I learned A LOT from that grow.

Im currently composting a organic soil mix, and vegging some gdps under some cfls.

I will have a new thread, with a vertical 600w, organic soil, feed with teas, watered with blumats in a big ass 6x6 tent.

gonna be legit. cant wait. second week of 12/12 has always been my favorite.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Wow. Impressive yield. Let's get it on with the new thread! We all wanna hear about the dirt mix, gameplan, and of course, see lots of :kewlpics:

alegria11

help me por favor

help me por favor

:thank you:

Did the blumat pics clear things up for you?

probably for him ,i have a question sir..first dude,i really love your grow man!

ont, i am doing blumats trial now,not so good yet i only use two(one night i had to much flow and tentfloor became soking wet..

please man,i would like to see how you did cut the bigger lines and then connected to smaller lines unto the carrots..could you show me or tell me like im retarded:D best of luck to ya,like u need it;)

ps sorry english is not my first lingo.

benzo

wow.....3 years now.

still illegal where I currently reside.:comfort:

got a lot of dope genetics available.

my organic soil mix has been cookin for a looong time now.

my green thumb is constantly itchin'

&
i dont even wanna smoke you....i just want to watch you grow....:tumbleweed::plant grow::watchplant:

Happy holidays & new years to everyone.

Its been a loong minute but im always lurkin. props to the peeps who keep spreading the knowledge & love. I shall be back one day

probably for him ,i have a question sir..first dude,i really love your grow man!

ont, i am doing blumats trial now,not so good yet i only use two(one night i had to much flow and tentfloor became soking wet..

please man,i would like to see how you did cut the bigger lines and then connected to smaller lines unto the carrots..could you show me or tell me like im retarded:D best of luck to ya,like u need it;)

ps sorry english is not my first lingo.

Hey man. I just installed blumats too.

I just posted this to another thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7276470#post7276470

I just installed them and fount out that the 3mm line must not be pulled by the 8mm mainline. the 3mm pipe should be free of any pulling. It might be tricky if you must use the curved 8mm pipe. I used duct tape to tape the 8mm line to each pot. Me and many other newbies must lift the pots to find perfect moisture level. After lifting the pot the pipes are at different position and if the 3mm line is being pulled it might leak water more than in relaxed position.

I have one line from tank, and in the end of line is shutoff valve.