benzo goes round 3!!! 1kw in 3g coco grow bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woo hoo happy 4-20

looks sweet bro, can't wait to see how it turns out!

How much 12/12 so far?

oh, and of course, 'subbed!

Comment

Originally posted by elgwedoloco View Post
      Damn those jumped up quick.
      They have.. not nearly as bad as the prior 2 runs tho...I'm pretty stoked. I got the canopy waaay more even and spread out. Been super cropping all the tops to try and keep them low. So far so good.. I'm just wondering how they gonna look at the end, cause they are spaced so closely together I think they'll turn into one fat ass cola.

Originally posted by muddywaters View Post
      dam, bro. them some nice asss roots. i can't wait to see the harvest pic's from this run.
      Haha hell yea.. thanks for stopping by, and be sure to peep later, these ladies gonna blow up!!

Originally posted by huntingbb View Post
      woo hoo happy 4-20

looks sweet bro, can't wait to see how it turns out!

How much 12/12 so far?

oh, and of course, 'subbed!

Happy 4/20 too you too! And everyone else stopping by..

4/11 was day 1 (they received a full 24 hours of darkness to give em a jump start into flower)

So, today 4/21 they are 10 days in.(whoops, need to change my sig, it says 2 weeks in)

I was going over pics from last run, and boy did they get me excited! Hope this run goes much smoother than last. Which I'm pretty sure will, but ya never know what kinda snags will come your way. Hopefully all I have to worry about is the plants falling over ;-)
      ROUND 3:DJshortsBlueberry in coco w/Blumats COMPLETED!!

Comment

Originally posted by benzo View Post
        Crap... my ghetto duct tape strap musta came down last night.
        Never bad mouth a ghetto tape job! Sure, you always regret 'em. . . but what would you do without 'em?!

Looks like your new hood covers the edges of your garden more evenly. Lookin' good.

Comment

Originally posted by B. Self Reliant View Post
          Never bad mouth a ghetto tape job! Sure, you always regret 'em. . . but what would you do without 'em?!

Looks like your new hood covers the edges of your garden more evenly. Lookin' good.
          HahHahah yea duct tape is tha shit.. I'm sure 90%+ gardens use at least of foot of it..

And yea the hood covers it way better than the puny 6in sun leafs one. Even tho I went from a 600 w to 1000w this 8 in hood actually runs cooler.

Comment

HahHahah yea duct tape is tha shit.. I'm sure 90%+ gardens use at least of foot of it..

And yea the hood covers it way better than the puny 6in sun leafs one. Even tho I went from a 600 w to 1000w this 8 in hood actually runs cooler.

heh my final light leak is currently plugged with the duct tape

Comment

Hahaha, first thing imma do in there tonight is to duct tape this led on extension cord . I spray painted it, but a lil bit scrapped off.

Duct tape ftw!

Comment

I love duct tape. it has made everything I have going on right now possible. Well wait that's a lie. I think it's 50/50 with Gorilla Tape. Either or and your taped to go. I'm excited to see this round. Can you snap a pic of a spot where you super cropped?
                Don Saucy's Organic Outdoor 2011

Comment

4/22..
                  More defoliation... I let the leafs dry.. then burn it all to hide all evidence fuckin tweakers be rummaging through the trash cans, can only imagine what they think if they find hella bags of leafs.

Here's a wack ( dam you hps light!) pic of one of the many super cropped branches.

And another canopy / group shot. I promise ill get some better pictures in here soon !
                  Last edited by benzo; 04-22-2011, 18:38. Reason: mixed up captions

Comment

4/23
                    Uploading from tha motha fuckin bar! God damn shitty pic. My phone is HTC EVO ..8mega pixels... and my camera is only 5 mega pixels. But lately all my pics have looked like shit !! Anyone got tips or camera app recommendations ?

Comment

4/23
                      Uploading from tha motha fuckin bar! God damn shitty pic. My phone is HTC EVO ..8mega pixels... and my camera is only 5 mega pixels. But lately all my pics have looked like shit !! Anyone got tips or camera app recommendations ?
                      LMAO. You upload from work or from the bar or from home. That's dedication. The lines from the HPS were making the plants look like they were waving back and forth when I was reading your post. Crazy visual illusion. Wair....that might just be the Skywalker bowl I just blazed. Oh and the answer to camera trick or app. GET A DROID X, but wait a little bit, most phones are going dual core.

Don Saucy's Organic Outdoor 2011

Comment

lol, 12, 14 and 16mpixel cams coming in the newer phones, and quad core tegra3 / t30 chips this winter...

Comment

Those ladies are goin to produce huge buds!!!
                          If at all possible take pics just before the light
                          turns on! Try shading the hps glow while taking
                          the pics. Just a couple ideas for ya bro
                          Goodluck
                          Keep it Green!!

Comment

Looking pretty insane bro. I can't wait to see how those ladies turn out. 3 super legit strains all of which I've toked and choked on. Fire!
                            CA Prop. 215 Compliant Medicinal Projects

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280798

Comment

You are such a talented grower! I hope your Strawberry Diesel is the same pheno as mine! It is by far the Best Quality, Potent, Long lasting (4-6 hours) Medicine I have ever smoked, and tastes great too! Good Luck! I look forward to your smoke report!

Comment

5/3...
                                All these pictures were taken right before and directly after my light went out. They sleep 10am and wake up at 10pm.

Bud sites coming along nicely ! Smell has been getting more and more profound.

I have been defoliating (is that spelt correctly ?) A little bit per day since the stretch is over and don't want to stress em out.

I have noticed the remaining fan leafs ( ones that I would normally pluck off) are producing way more trichs than I am used . I wonder if it is because of the defoliation...??

Lastly, before the pics, are they yellowing up earlier than they should ?? Or is the yellowing because I have the 1000w so close to them ?? The yellowing is only on the tops, and only on the tallest plants..

Comment

Working...
                                X