What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BCBUBBA GOIN MASTER

bcbubba

Okay Bubbas are immaculately done with a bountiful harvest. Got my new license for 70 and going with Master Kush & Diesels (cause I love it). D's already 1 week flower, MK's 9 days here!

bcbubba

The Setup

The Setup

In brief, we are trying different strains and amounts in a bid to optimize quality & quantity within the optimum environment which we have put together in the space available. I am the grower & BudBug https://www.icmag.com/ic/member.php?u=136429 is the equipment/environment & nutrient Master and my Guru!

Equipment:
8X8 DR240 tent
3 KW on adjustable digital ballasts (will add 1KW for D's. 3 for MK's).
Bulbs in cooling tubes on separate 6" Vortex taking heat to bedroom (on light sensor adjustable thermostat to keep heat & humidity regulated).
24" charcoal filter on separate 6" Vortex for exhaust to chimney stack.
standing rotating fan
Flame Defender @top of room
CO2 & Matador regulator

Nutrients:
Veg:
Pure Blend (pro gro)
Cal Mag
Liquid Karma
Pro Guard
Nutri Boost
Benefox
Heavy Weight
ebsom salts (as needed for lockout veg or flower)

Flower:
Flora Nova (bloom)
Floralicious
Liquid Kool Bloom
Cal Mag
Pro Guard
Nutri Boost
Heavy Weight

Bubba, Master Kush & Diesel have all proven themselves to be delicious & Medicinal. Got 1 1/4+ per light out of Bubba at 5 per. Now we'll try 5 D's under 1 & 52 MK's (it's what I got) under 3. I am comparing amounts per light even based on different trimming patterns & will do same with MK. Did this with bubba and no diff between topped but un-topped at least 3oz more (dry)!

The MK came horribly infested with mites, thrips & had pos mildew (cuttings are hard to come by.. you take what you can get). After 2 weeks of spaying & raping & giving them Vit B, they look real healthy. Here @ 2 weeks (2 days ago). Transplanting tonight. In to bud @ 3 weeks.

Last edited:

bcbubba

Master Kush @ 3 weeks

Master Kush @ 3 weeks

Here are the MK at 3 weeks. They are a little small & sparse because of 2 weeks of spraying (for mites, thrips & mildew) & chopping (took off all mitey leaves- first 4-6 nodes) but these are suppose to explode so 'it's all good'! The 1 different plant in the room is a Hemp Star (never tried it...) & the D's are out (but being well tended) til these are flipped.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=27381

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice!

just to give you an idea of what ya can do with that tent, i still have it, but using it for veg now, this is when it was in its glorious time ahhahaa

picture.php

cheers

bcbubba

nice!

just to give you an idea of what ya can do with that tent, i still have it, but using it for veg now, this is when it was in its glorious time ahhahaa

picture.php

cheers

Very nice!! I like the different elevations. Cool idea, obviuosly they would get more light. Is this a 7'er? How many there? I want trees from these 50 somethig so I guess I will be doing some very creative trimming!

B

Bud Bug

Update:

Need to add a fourth light so we got two new ballast from LightEnergy called The Ace. They look like Quantums but are black.

picture.php

picture.php

The room is packed like a mofo but looking hot damn.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bcbubba

D@3

D@3

Here are Diesels at 5 weeks flower and the MK's at 3. This is taken just before wake up and mostly to compare heights (have ordered new camera.... pics will be better!). Still struggling to keep humidity low without sacrificing too much heat. This is a lot of plants for this room & now it's 4 kW so the even with the tubes the heat really creeps up. Going to try a portable ac/de-humidifier thing we have for now but will need a proper unit for summer.
Cheers!

bcbubba

MK at 3 weeks flower, Diesel is 6 weeks +

MK at 3 weeks flower, Diesel is 6 weeks +

Got new camera and now I am the weak link! Much more clear blur EH? Diesel are almost done. Masters are amazing. have grown 6" higher than D's at 3 weeks. Have ability for one more raise of the lights but then it's Top Load.

bcbubba

Diesel @ 8 weeks, Master Kush @ 33 Days

Diesel @ 8 weeks, Master Kush @ 33 Days

Here are 2 shots of the MK kolas and the Diesels. MK's are getting huge kolas that could be Bubba size. They are as big as the bubbas were at this stage. The Diesels are coming down as soon as I flush once more (this weekend?). More pics in the album linked below!
Cheers

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=28479

bcbubba

Diesel Down

Diesel Down

Diesel netted 86.4 oz wet! Pictures to come. 48 MK's left & spread between the 4 kW's of light (12 per). I have 6 MK's that are 9 weeks veg (just flipped) that will go in the room when these are done (these are 6 weeks). They are looking almost as fat as Bubbas. The Bubba will be hard to match (highly acclaimed by all who saw it) but this has some serious kolas & MK is some sweet weed?!!

Latest posts

Latest posts