What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PotHeads BunKer

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Yeah no worries I got you covered. We'll get you up to par. I will have plenty to top when I get home. And yes the ones you need. I wish I was ther to help hold them befor killin them. The is so much snow in the tahoe area I love it. I am having a great trip other than your news. I learned a new trick. I landed a 540 my second try and a couple more in a row. It was awesome. See ya tomorrow man N I'll see what I can take right away

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
everythings cool on the 1 end but had something else more important then popo maybe comen back.

my wife became deathly sick and almost died on me she'll be ok just long road for recovery. i posted in the well wishes section on her

i took a few pics tonight of my surviving 7 i'll post them tomarrow. im very sleepy i havent really slept much in a wk

puff puff passn

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad your wife is okay
hope she has a speedy recovery

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
hey bro, been thinking about you a lot since we talked on Friday.
the whole family is keeping you and momma in our thoughts,
looks as though the worst is over, and better days are ahead.
keep your chin up and I'll call you tonight.

love you man, your brother

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
Beautiful garden, the love you put in is clear to see by how heathy and happy they all look.
Excellent choice of genetics your playing with too.....seems like you have all the bases covered with such a vast collection, although i bet that dont stop ya from still looking.
Sorry to hear about your current problems, all i can say is that you come across as a good hearted person so keep your head up and i will send some positive vibes your way.
Peace

Old Soul

Veteran
Sorry to hear about the wife Major. Hope everything else is well. Positive thoughts and vibes out to you and the family. I am gonna be out your way at the end of the month so hopefully we can catch up then. peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat:
WoW what a wild and crazy last month i've had, seems my wife will be ok she'll need follow up med care and such. other then that alls good on that front just a road to recovery

garden has taken a back seat for now next few days i'll obtain some cuts back decapation and chem4 ifn a double purple dojo or 2 is ready also that. the DPD i want for 1-2 runs so i can hit them with some pollen

i'll see if the
Kaua'i Kush F2 pollen i still have is good and then gunk and old grandad dustn.
all to try n obtain some new purple genitics seing the dpd carries over in crosses, the gunk and old grandad also purples up nicely

took few pics last night of the surviving 7 in flower @37 days of 12-12 lighting

above is 2 strawberry desiel pheno memory loss 1 on each end n a decap in center

some decap above

above is 2 strawberry desiel pheno memory loss 1 on each end n a decap in center

strawd tops above

decap above

2 gal grow bags fox farm ocean forrest soil perlite added pure blend pro grow only in veg. PBP bloom in flower w/dash of powdered koolbloom at certin times. 1k horti bulb air cooled hood

this run i'm cuttn only 1 at 50 days i'll take all but 1 on 60 days and let the last decap run 75-80 days just to see what she would be like. of course that plant i'll remove the tops and keep a few lowers sites then allow her to self seed herself for some S1's of the decap

lookn forward to the party this yr i'll bring some decap and strawberry also some 5 pks of freebie beans.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I have 7decap n 5 c/4 in water for you. No dpd sorry. Only1 lil one for easyrasta
See you Tom morn

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
and the dark hole awakens

thx Sir

well this small clone bubbler can hold 16 cuts in the lid and the rez is 1 and half gal tad larger then my other bubbler. so the lights for the mini factory go back on :dance013: i'll have nice decap and chem4 bonsai mum's by end of yr.

i've been thinking about maybe just maybe popn few beans

lavender x evenflow = Mr.Ed a cross i made

or

5 lavender x sweet widow lavender thx brotha Jaws

or

5 lavender x kodiak gold thx brotha Jaws

evenflow = abussive og kush x whitemustang by brotha Jaws i made some F2's

or those who dont know
White Mustang is chemdawg x (Westcaost DOG Bx3 male)

lol some of the cards i can pull from my deck i've got an itch for some lavender with a twist :artist:

puff puff passn

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I've heard VERY good things about throwing bloom nutes into the cloner to promote root growth. 200ppm bloom = gold.

:joint:

Vegan

heyMaj
bout time ya posted up , garden looks ecxcellent ,,that stanly blower never quits ..

sorry to hear bout the wife,,seems that alot of folks had to cut back lately,,

hindsight is 20/20 lol..keep up the excellent work..

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: thx for the kind comments everyone

lol Lil GS i'm more like a naughty little boy in a dirty book store when i open my bean stash and look.

made up my mind not gonna run a lavender cross just yet i will but not yet.

VBS Very Berry Surprise Via Brotha Jaws i'm gonna pop them in a glass of water tomarrow when taproot emerages i'll sow em in soil

night 44 of 12-12
A MemoryLoss Strawberry Desiel pheno

MemoryLoss - Purple Urkel [fm] x Strawberry Desiel [m] thx Brotha Jaws

A Decapation Pre98 Bubba Coffe pheno

Decapation - Pre98 Bubba Kush [fm] x White Mustang [m] again thx Brotha Jaws

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran

VBS - Very Berry Surprise Via Brotha Jaws thought there was 5 but alas 4 was there. i remember there was only 8 beans tis oky doky :dance013:. from what i've read the green pheno is the stronger but the purple is palate apeasing. there will be some dustn of pollen i have and ifn i can pull it off correct some S2's of the VBS
the other :bump:
a cross by me

Twisted Sister - Decapation [fm] x Old Grandad [m] tossed 6 beans in the glass.
thought i would try one of my crosses again i havent in about 2 yrs now. i just have so many wicked choices it's mind boggeling sometimes lmao :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts