What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PotHeads BunKer

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
:whee: Military grade?????
Jesus!! there is the risk explode!!!!...:smoky:
We must congratulate Maj.PotHead, It is difficult to see around fats juicy nuggs like this!!
K+++

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
super show bro !!.....and soon some rapture will pass the scene ;)

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: hello everyone thx for the nice words diggn the grow everythings just wild :dance013:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
looking high test indeed. top notch sir, im sure they are going to be chunky do you stake or tie or anything?

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
looking high test indeed. top notch sir, im sure they are going to be chunky do you stake or tie or anything?
:tiphat: thankyou kindly i do both stake and tie i use a 200ft spool of twisty tie i get from local garden shop. plants along back wall normally get tied against the back wall usen a tack on 1 end an tying to plant on other end. normally things start getn staked and tied around 30 days 12/12

i started the run with great white but bought myco madness
http://www.sunlightsupply.com/p-12230-humboldt-myco-madness-soluble.aspx

been usen it every watering in veg and flower :wave:

P

puma

Question

Question

hey BROTHER:ying:
do you know if any-body has grown out your HANG-MAN?...i was thinking may i would make a HEADHUNTER BX useing your HANGMAN....
thanks brother:wave:

P.S. banging ass thread ya got here bro, you have came along way fast dude.....you and SIR are whipping the floor with me in the YIELDING department......

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey BROTHER:ying:
do you know if any-body has grown out your HANG-MAN?...i was thinking may i would make a HEADHUNTER BX useing your HANGMAN....
thanks brother:wave:

P.S. banging ass thread ya got here bro, you have came along way fast dude.....you and SIR are whipping the floor with me in the YIELDING department......

:wave: brotha unsure if any1 has growen out the Hangman i started some while back but had to hi of numbers so culled them. i do have some beans left if you find a pheno worth doing be my guest brotha

Decapation x Headhunter = Hangman

right on a BX on her :bow: hopefully Ja and the Creator will bless this

thx for the props bro but i just plant and it grows lol this run i cut 5 inchs off a 3 gal bag to make just above 2 gal. i have 9 plants in flower and i believe i'll have the best harvest yet. them 5 chem4 are just thick as bricks on the tops the twisted sister is much nicer in clone form will yield more then plants from seed did for me.this is because the fan leaves on the seed plant are dinner plate size and larger CFL lights cant penertrate lowers easy lmao.

the Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough 4 sure big plant i didnt top the 2 i'm running there bud sizes compared to the other plants make me say i dont know. strawberry smell is just startn to come out i kept the N upto 4th wk then droped it on them. the branches are needing tied now i'll run 1 more cut against the
MemoryLoss strawberry desiel pheno i have back i'll save a cut for brotha RR . that MemoryLoss cross by you is extreamly tasty brotha and the cut i run has strawberry smell from onset of cylx's stacking

the structure of KKSC reminds me of green crack as in branchs grow out at almost 90 degree angle and ends grow upwards. which requires booko tying off and support

on the ML strawd cut its branchs hug the main body of the plant requireing a stake for the huge main top and some lowers need tying. most i've pulled from 1 plant in 2 gal soil of it was 120 gram dry on a 65 day run

lol i'm buzzed kinda lol ate .5 gram of some mushrooms he he puff puff passn mushroom joint

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hope your having a nice trip maj!!!

i use myco madness too still in my first jar of it but love it so far. i dont use it every watering though i suppose i should. ive barely made a dent in it after a full run.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hope your having a nice trip maj!!!

i use myco madness too still in my first jar of it but love it so far. i dont use it every watering though i suppose i should. ive barely made a dent in it after a full run.
allways nice trips lol i've used a whole 4 oz tub so far i'll get a 1lb tub next

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:wave: every1

nameless well of course but these mushrooms on 1.5 grams things start to melt lol.

thx DB welcome to my fun

i'll have a few pics tad later been running around town all day i'm kinda hot now cooln off lol

J

jonnybgood29

im drooling on my screen just looking at your ladies maj! have to look at your whole thread!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat::bongsmi: for every1

well at the begining of the summer i started with a empty veg department. again thx gose out to Sir for gifting me 12 fresh cuts

lmao not empty anymore minus the bubbler being hooked up and full the cabs full.
heres a pic of the memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno branching against the KKSC

ML in front KKSC 2 directly behind KKSC have 3 wks more in the cups then the ML strawd dose

and my hoes lol
some chem4

tops to the 2 KKSC in rear center and left

random chem4 top

top of twisted sister plant A

top of twisted sister plant B the pheno i'll run few mor times

closeup plant A top

plant B top

random chem4 top

KKSC plant in rear center main top

random chem4 top

twisted sister plant A top

plant B top

above shot of most

corner seldom seen chem4

chem4 are 30-34 inchs tall KKSC 38

chairman of the board allways said

because i did it my wayyyyyyy

RIP Frank

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
boy you gonne have a limb arm and hand when you gonne harvest them...hehehe
but i guess its work cut out for ya.....;)

ohw yeah i brought a first updtae with me.....little ones are already up and running....some are running to hard coz i left the light a bit high over there heads....notting to worried about though.....i'll fix that later on with a transplant :wave:

picture.php

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Look'n good...as usual brother, I checked out them pic's of
the Lil fella, he look's like a Lil~Hippie in the making for sure,
gotta love that ! peace :ying: