What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Woolybear's 300w LED Grow: Triesel, Server Fund Beans + More

woolybear

Veteran
The uk#2 smell is pure overpowering skunk, like alert the nieghbors ye ol' stinky weed be growing here. Covered in red hairs, red hair skunk!

#1 is much milder, almost floral. Almost zero red hairs.

So now my flower tent is just about empty! Just a big dansk diesel, dansk diesel on a stick and a bunch of clones in cups.

Read that other peeps experienced lower yields when growing lots of diff. varieties. I think I may toss the mothers of the fems, as I consider this run the test run and am dialed in now.

Not on the roots pots bags I used - they produced a solid rootball with no root entanglement, just like advertised!

woolybear

Veteran
WRAPUP

WRAPUP

Hi ICMAG:

Wrap up time!

Here's a pic of the greens I have left:

picture.php

Top is F2, then UK1, UK2, Menage a Trois, Jar with Dansk Diesel, Fem 1 on the bottom.

Final Yields:

Fem2 - 18 grams
UK1 - 39 grams
UK2 - 38 grams
Menage a Trois - 22 grams
Dansk Diesel on a Stick - 5 grams

I really don't like the smell of Fem2; its offensively spicey to me.

I have smoked all of the fem #4. Decent, nothing to write home about.

I think the others need some more curing time b4 a smoke report.

One thing about growing weed... plenty of 'erb for blunts!

Thanks for tagging along all. In the flower tent, I currently have a dansk diesel that has about 3 weeks left to flower, some Menage a Trois clones, two Kali Mist, 2 sour bubble x grape skunk, and 10 GDP haze. Here's a tent shot:

picture.php

FreedomGrower

Veteran
I think your led grow turned out dank !!! I would get more Red osram leds and use cfls for the rest of the spectrum. Also I think you got a good amount of amber for sativas and hybrids but if you want more or fast add a uvb reptile cfl

woolybear

Veteran
HASH

HASH

DONT LET ME FORGET!

I also harvested a nice nugget of hash. I used the ice method, no bags, just ice and water. Here's a pic of the hash nug, I've smoked about half of it, here's whats left:

picture.php

I enjoy smoking hash and flowers. I think hash is more convenient at times, but lacks the full flavors of flowers. I think I would prefer a bunch of hash! :)

:thank you:

el clandestino

super chato
I am always glad to see your work with the leds Wooly. Looks like you did pretty well bro. Hash looks nice also. Great work. Peace amigo.

woolybear

Veteran
another chop

another chop

Thanks all, why not update? The 300w LED has been performing pretty dang good. Say what you will about LEDs, i definitely can't see myself getting equivalent results with a 400w HID!

Since the main grow I have one strain I didn't document, me two sb x gs.

Had to chop my sour bubble x grape skunk #1 today as it has been sprouting bunches of bananas. Luckily the trichs are mostly cloudy w/amber, so not much lost.

The 2nd pheno has zero nannerage.

Heres the buds:

picture.php

And here are bud/nanner shots:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

seed will not be mature:

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
KALI MOST #2 DAY 88

KALI MOST #2 DAY 88

DAY 88 UPDATE - KALI MOST #2

Trichs are a mixture of amber, clear and cloudy. Day 88, the top of the listed flowering range. Looks to be a good yield. Unique smell, I know it is going to reek while drying.

big pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

foxtail?

picture.php

main colas:

picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent job brother, respect! :respect:

Healthy big gorgeous nugs as usual with your grows :canabis:

woolybear

Veteran
Excellent job brother, respect! :respect:

Healthy big gorgeous nugs as usual with your grows :canabis:

Thanks SOTF!

Or as I've heard another member might put it... All bud.... ALL BUD!

Smells like citrus peels. I'm very interested as how the smoke will turn out as I took her at 90 days, cloudy/mostly amber.

Thanks ICMAG!

LetsSeeYa

Sweet looking plant my friend, was this kali grown under the LED's? Please excuse me as i have not been through the entire thread yet, but will for sure go back to see what i have missed.

I want to look for your set up if you indeed have a pic of it in here. Only because im a fan of the LED's myself as you have seen. But i am not dialed in as of yet, but im sure doing my best to get it done.

I wanted a scrog, but just never got one constructed. But the only reason was to get a bigger yield, but thought that the defoliation method would help me. Now my first run in the tent under the LED's wasn't as nice as this run, but i think i took it early as i had these that needed to get into the tent. Which brings my other issue into play here, i do not have a veg place set up yet. But have something built i will turn into a mom hang out with kids to veg in. But till then i just need to finish my current grow you were at:thank you:

Well im of to see the rest o your thread, looking great my friend:dance013:

LSY

DONT LET ME FORGET!

I also harvested a nice nugget of hash. I used the ice method, no bags, just ice and water. Here's a pic of the hash nug, I've smoked about half of it, here's whats left:

picture.php

I enjoy smoking hash and flowers. I think hash is more convenient at times, but lacks the full flavors of flowers. I think I would prefer a bunch of hash! :)

:thank you:

Looks very fucking tasty! :woohoo::yes:

V

Vampire

Lovely garden after all that anguish with bugs. Thanks for posting it so complete.