What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nine Year Old Brothers Grimm Seeds In Home Made DWC/NFT System 4X4X8 Grow Tent

Week 7 Flowering Update!

Week 7 Flowering Update!

Here is week 7. Getting close to harvest time now. :greenstars:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one is from a couple of weeks ago.
picture.php

Seed Stock.

picture.php

:tiphat:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking dank and very resinous CD :)
Awesome work to say the least :biggrin:
:smoke out:

Looking great man.Brothers Grimm really had something figured out with this sacred plant.I have their Ice Princess and cherish it as my most important strain.Your plants look happy and I think they will make you happy.

Hey Dirty, These strain are really special. I have some Ice Princess F2's waiting to be started soon. I sure hope the plants are happy :)

bbing

Those are some seriously nice dope plants you got...
i dont know wether to be more jealous of your BG gear, or the fact you burned a fatty with bubbles.

peace, thanks for sharing it with us......mmmmm dankfruit

dnotrem

WOW nice set up I love the mutans. I had one that started out like that after 2 nodes it went back tho but hey look what came of it. Question what is in that bowl it looks LIke Frosted Flakes?

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Wow nice looking at the Apollo plants you had I have been working on this strain for years. Great looking grow Dog!