What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nine Year Old Brothers Grimm Seeds In Home Made DWC/NFT System 4X4X8 Grow Tent

New Years Update

New Years Update

Happy new year everyone. I have a new year update.
:eggnog:
Now have the Mother Room going. Took the nicest of the plants and put them in the mother room. I kept two of each strain for mothers.

Going to have to tie them back, as they are getting into the lights.

This is one of the stems from the C99 mother. This one has a monster root ball attached. I am going to use this one for the breeding mother.

I now have rooted clones in the cloning tent. Took cuttings off the rooted mothers for each strain. Also rooted a C99 father.:smokeit:

Rooted the clones in rockwool that I had. Took longer then I would have liked. About 4 weeks to see good roots coming out the side of the cubes. I think it was because they were on the cold floor and lost power for about 3 days didn't help either. Won't be doing that next time around.

Out of 30 clones got about 20 to root.

Going to veg these clones for about 2 weeks. Then switch over to flower, maybe sooner depending on how fast they grow. Want to flower them so they will not stretch into the lights. I think 2 weeks should be good enough.
rasta.gif

The Wayne transfer pump is the shit (in a link earlier) makes changing the tubs so much easier.:mopper: Takes about 5 mins to drain the tubs. I would recommend this pump to anyone who needs to drain their DWC.

I will update again about a week into flower.:dancer:

CD

Last edited:
Lookn good man.You realy do have some holy grail type genetics on your hands.I have grown their stuff and it is the best ganja I have ever puffed.And by the way my avatar is hotter than yours.

Buddle

Veteran
Beautiful grow Cannabis Dog..I, too am a big fan of Grimm Bros genetics.The apollo 13 is just as special as the ap11 and C99...Glad you are making lots of beans.Did you get an ap11 male? I may be able to help with that if not..peace and keep us posted..BL

@Dirty Thanks! Looking forward to start flowers in a week! ya.. your avatar is pretty hot:laughing:

@Buddle Thanks man! Yes I got one A11 male and one C99 male. Didn't get any A13 males though :mad:

Oh well should be able to do some good work with the A11 and C99 fathers. Going to go with the C99 male for all this time. Looking forward to some C99 F2's so I couldn't resist. :dance013:

Blueshark

Cdog, great to see the update....I can FINALLY take another breath! Sounds and looks awesome, BG's genetics seem to be safe with you. My present grow is 5 weeks away and then I'll be doing some c99 crosses myself. There will be a thread/journal with pics.

until then, yours with Respect...Blueshark

Shizzlenator

Hey Cdog,
i love you and your work! I've got an old c99 mother but she got already a pre flower at 20/4light :(

You're a very lucky man to get on c99/a11 male. Would be awesome to cross some strains to it.

You do a really good job mate keep on doing it!

peacefull greets

2 Weeks into Flowering!

2 Weeks into Flowering!

Well we are two weeks into flowering and things are going really well plants are very healthy and growing every fast. Just getting smelly. Very cold here now so day temps in the tent are only getting up to about 19-20C during the day and 12-14 at night. Loving the smell, like a lemon type, very nice.:cathug: Looking forward to when they start to fill out more and get some crystals. :dance013:

Using Sensi Bloom A+B
Big Bud
Bud Candy
B52
Bud Blood

Overdrive in a few weeks.

A couple of root shots.

Stay tuned for future flowering updates. :wave:

3 Weeks Flowering

3 Weeks Flowering

Things looking good. Getting some really well formed buds. The males is getting ready to do his thing. Really getting excited now. Enjoy:tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

album.php

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
terrific job with those gems. Apollo 11 was my second grow and its been something ive looked for again ever since. Smelled and tasted exactly like lemony ruby red grapefruits. Some of my fav hash came from these buds too. Popped the remaining 3 a11 seeds i had a few yrs ago and got 3 males. STill got the pollen but not the girls. Looking forward to see how yours turn out. cherish those rare beans. :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
excellent work dude , i'm so happy for this such grow that look good, i'll be watching closely !!! great+++

Hey Blueshark, things are going very well starting to get really frosty. I took out he male last night and put it in the mother room. Should flower out at 24/7, has lots of pollen sacks ready to open. I am going to collect the pollen and make some F2's and crosses with the Apollo 11, 13. Leave a couple of plants for my vaporizer. :)

Thanks Killerweed!

Some Valentines Day Love from C-dog.

Some Valentines Day Love from C-dog.

Big update here... The are starting there 5th week and going strong. Changed the rez yesterday. Ended the AN Big Bud and Bud Blood, and started with the Overdrive. :dance013:

So we are at for week five...

Sensi A+B
B-52
Bud Candy
Vitamax
Added this week Overdrive.

PH 5.5 goes up to about 6.2 then more down.
E.C. around 2.0

It's unbelievable the smell when the tent is opened! So sweet like a candy store. Kind of like lemon tarts. Amazing.

:snowkiss:

Northern Lights X C99
picture.php

C99
picture.php

Nothern Lights X C99
picture.php

Some Close Up Love
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Part of Apollo 11!
picture.php

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Looking SWEET, if you get a chance, snap a few pics in regular light.

Let us know how the overdrive works for you... I'm curious if you get any "fresh" hairs after adding this

I am looking forward to getting some pictures not under the HPS... I know... I know everyone hates pics under HPS lights... LOL. Really, it is hard to tell if they are getting any more new hairs. Maybe a few new ones this week I am going to take some more update pictures this weekend. They seem to be filling out much more this week rather then getting many new hairs. I also pollinated some of the branches to make F2 C99, Apollo 11 X C99, Apollo 12 X C99, (Northern Lights X Apollo 11) X C99 seeds.