What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31 Try Sour Kush, G.H. Bubba Kush, Dinafem Critical + & Road Runner

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so grower today arrive my seed from ....tude and everything is ok, i post some shot and seed are already in a glass of water untill tomorrow between morning and lunch time then i put in my cube grodan4x4x4 cm then i put all cube with my seed inside my heated propagator that use just 12 w to maintain a temperature around 22°/25° degrees, i think soon i start a new grow diary for first grow in this 2011..enjoyed!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DaPurps

Nice seeds I will def follow along, I am interested to see you grow out the fast neville's and the WWxBB :) I am thinking of getting some WWxBB soon for myself.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Nice seeds I will def follow along, I am interested to see you grow out the fast neville's and the WWxBB :) I am thinking of getting some WWxBB soon for myself.

you are welcome dapurps, we can see soon how they come this genetic i'm very curious too...:tiphat:

Can't wait to see some other killer's job :)
gogo killer!
:wave:

hey hey thanks friend, how are you?? i think still enjoyed for the great result from your grow..some kick ass weed man, i'm very excited to start my first grow for this new year..soon i start a new grow diary where you can come to see new project mate :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
they smoke most very sweet fruit skunk , but i think the fert. i use make the difference..if you grow with organic fert. maybe change some tasty but me i like my advanced hydroponic of holland also if i grow in soil and not hydro.....just what i think bro anyway thanks for appreciate!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts