What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31 Try Sour Kush, G.H. Bubba Kush, Dinafem Critical + & Road Runner

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
continius shotbud from same day 48 flow...

the big one bubba kush ...same purple accents then bubba small #1
picture.php

picture.php

i notice that only in this big bubba the pistoll start turn red , other bubba still white pistoll!!

right side small bubba kush #2 and left side sour kush favorite..
picture.php

right side sour kush top#1 and leftside are my fucking bitch critical+..
picture.php

enjoyed my fellow and please comment don't worry is free stopin and the best comment get a free gift....:)..:smoky:

........:peppermintstick:...........:santa1:......:window:.......:xmastree:

Hey Killerweed
dein Deutsch ist besser als mein Englisch.
You make a very good job man your Kushs look so wonderful. I have cut one of my Kushs today because she was a hermi but I have put one of my SKclones in my cab.
The smell of them is so great better then the WhiteBerry.
I will update my threat when my look like yours ;)
I wish you too a very nice christmas an a happy new year.

ODB

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hey Killerweed
dein Deutsch ist besser als mein Englisch.
You make a very good job man your Kushs look so wonderful. I have cut one of my Kushs today because she was a hermi but I have put one of my SKclones in my cab.
The smell of them is so great better then the WhiteBerry.
I will update my threat when my look like yours ;)
I wish you too a very nice christmas an a happy new year.

ODB

thanks my friend, i'm happy i write good in tedesco..eh eh

yeah glad to have this beautifull strain for smoke in new year, sorprise for me this sour kush and after many friends tell me is pure delicious weed with full power stone i believe in my choice..so what more can't wait untill ready for my brazier Lol, if i go to zurich to my friend maybe i go little more up in germany and i come to you we make good session smoka together...no???...:wave:

K

Kindman69

Well Killer, I love Bubba Kush! I had some bud a like 6 months ago that was just out of this world (like me, lol), the kind that you open the jar and the whole house smells like heaven :)))
I wish I had the clone :((((
So, for you Killer I wish you the best Bubba ever ;)
Du sprichst Deutsch? Oh, wie ich mein Vaterland vermisse!
Merry X-mass to you as well Killer, great job!

Kind

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Well Killer, I love Bubba Kush! I had some bud a like 6 months ago that was just out of this world (like me, lol), the kind that you open the jar and the whole house smells like heaven :)))
I wish I had the clone :((((
So, for you Killer I wish you the best Bubba ever ;)
Du sprichst Deutsch? Oh, wie ich mein Vaterland vermisse!
Merry X-mass to you as well Killer, great job!

Kind

hey brotha thanks for ya stopin , just now i no what a kinda strain is this bubba kush, i like everything from smell to structure and color, i think this cold temperature add more purple accent then a normal temperature , when i toch the buds for check the consistence ohhh full hard rock nuggets as hell, sure i grow again maybe also my next and i take clone for make some perpetual grow eh eh, thanks for the great words man....you miss your country Lol??

ps: nein, ich nicht deutsch sprechen, ich wirklich viel spab mit den ubersetzer...hallo und ich wunsche lhnen ein frohes Weihnachtsfest an sie !!! ...:gift:...:xmastree:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey growers today i cut 3/4 buds from lateral branch , i think road runner no more then a week flush and chop ya down, i start monday give only water only to r.r., i cut also 2 small bud from c+..just crazy smell also this one but from road runner coming really sweet pungent fruit aroma...can't wait till ready for smok...
other plants look very well , the sour kush group have all whyte pistoll untill now, the bubba group start change color in red pistill, yeah is time for see that today is 53 day flow...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Grat things Killer...i'm waiting for your next up full of photo :D
:wave:

i hope take camera soon my fellow, for now i post some shot from same day 48..today still 53 day old but plants not change much only put up more trik's :jump: !!
....enjoyed and keep watching growers....:tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
some shot from day 48 flow that no post before ....

the first 2 pix are sour kush high one, she are only 82 cm high eh eh, very different from all other sour kush that no going over then around 60cm , in this grow i got succeed to take this plants more bush and squat then other grow , maybe because i put less plants in more space and also the addictional cfl's help to hps, other time i put a lot of plants in small space, better now!!!
picture.php

picture.php

this is bubba kush pretty one, very hard rock nuggets growers, i think never i get buds with this consistence..enjoy !!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nice purple accents..!!

PS: THE SMALL BURN WE CAN SEE IN SOME LEAVES COMING BECAUSE THE LEAVES TOUCH THE CFL'S THAT ARE CLOSE TO THE BUDS, BUT NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT OVERFERT...JUST FOR SAY MY FELLOW!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
same day 48 ...

this is my fabolous sour kush top# 1...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is sour kush fat cola with some pretty lower buds...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the main cola up in this sour kush is very fat..
picture.php

so keep watching and comment tha show report my fellow dudeeeeess...:laughing:

Wolv

Veteran
Awesome! They look very perfect... e se tu parli di piccole bruciature che dovrei dire io delle mie :D
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to killerweed31 again.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Awesome! They look very perfect... e se tu parli di piccole bruciature che dovrei dire io delle mie :D
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to killerweed31 again.

thank you so much for appreciate Wolv...le piccole bruciature sono dovute alle cfl che sono vicine alle gemme e tra notte e giorno le foglie si alzano e abbassano e qualche di' trovo queste piccole bruciaturine perche la foglia rimane a contatto con la lampada..ma niente di grave, cazzo se mi sono piaciute queste cfl, le piante sono rimaste piu basse come distanza internodale e poi avendo usato per le baby dei vasi da 10x10 per i primi 10 giorni poi travasate nei definitivi da 6,5 litri cioè 18x18 x 22 h sono venute piu grosse le cime e le piante ma non in altezza ma di grassezza eh eh, cosi volevo farle venire su penso di esserci riuscito questa volta anche perchè le baby anno ricevuto 22 day di vegetativa, le altre grow o 12/12 dall'inizio come l'ultima con la red cherry berry e white rhino o solo 10/15 day di veg. e basta.
credo che la prossima a anno nuovo faro' lo stesso dando alle piante almeno 20 giorni di veg.
il mio prossimo strain credo che la sour bubble di B.O.G. FARA' PARTE DELLA GROW..cosa ne pensate?? ho visto delle grow niente male con questa genetica..:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
boys bad news today from my grow, when I opened the cab I noticed right away mold on 2 of the 4 bubba kush, I had to remove the half of the main cola on both plants because mildew attacks by air and other plants are likely to take it, despite losing the other plants not showing no signs of attack by mould or fungus, but I must say I turn the hilt for losing minimum 10 grams of grass. tomorrow I will move from the grow 2of this bubba and the road runner because both are ready, I hope to find a digital to make some photos.
anyway the rest of grow still very well and increment the resin production in all plants, the sour kush top#1 are full white from cristall covered like the critical +, the sour kush my favourite with big main cola are just giant, i need to post some shot for us with all friends..i don't believe i put half cola of my pretty bubba kush with purple accent cazzo but i have the big one bubba without problem get fabolous purple color and have 50% the pistoll red maybe 1 week and chop ya down minimun 4 plants , sure the sour kush need a week more but the harvest time is back to the door my fellow...keep watching growers!!!

DevilWeed

Sorry to here about the mold KW...it sucks. I just dumped 5 or 6 plants over 2ft tall due to systemic PM. Just not worth dealing with...

Bud shots are looking great! Can't wait to pop my SK beans!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Sorry to here about the mold KW...it sucks. I just dumped 5 or 6 plants over 2ft tall due to systemic PM. Just not worth dealing with...

Bud shots are looking great! Can't wait to pop my SK beans!

yeah man the sour kush are just delicious man and sure better the bubba kush for mold resistent, only this 2 bubba get mold attack but only in the main cola upstairs..the lower buds still nice , other plants still very well with full full cristall covered lookin no stop production , i hope get camera for post some shot after you understand better what i mean about trik's production in those sk and c+...thanks for support brotha!! :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hi guys, I had to cut the half grow also because it was almost time, 3 of bubba kush, the critical +, the sour kush top # 2, the road runner, inside the grow there remained: 1 bubba kush small and 4 sour kush ..sk top # 1 sk, sk high, sk favorita, sk three parts, these I think I will cut to weekend or early next after they have been given minimum 2 more washes..the pix i can't post now because same problem i don't have a camera but when are dry after 1 week sure i find some camera for post a decent shot don't worry !!
from these girl i chopped the most sticky and smell are the sour kush..i don't believe how this genetic get much smell and full sticky like never i see..can't wait for try this bitch!!
the critical + have incredible smell very distinctive from other and the yield gonna be nice for this c+ and for sk, the bubba no put up much yield but is great also because i no still quality , is hard for me now explain how the c+ smell but sure later better, so keep watching for updates with nice shot inside !!!

K

Kindman69

Sorry to hear about the mold KW :( You can always use the affected for hash or oil :))
Looks like you are getting there brother, what has your humidity been like in the cab?

Kind

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
bummer ab the mold kw - hopefully its not too bad. i hope your going to put up final #s and smoke report. and pics of course!

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Looking good friend! I also really respect the fact that you are writing in English, as I'm pretty sure its not your first language. Keep it green brother!

peace,
Ruger