What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Streak & Papaya

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Hey Everyone I was talking to my friend GMT...And I decided to have a Jornal and thread at the same time...So here we go...:joint::dance013:

08/20/10--Soaked BS seeds (#3)
08/23/00--BS above ground
-=-PAYA week two flowering Pre-flowering Showing

INFO:
(BS) 48W Mixed-CFL Seedling Growth(24h)
150W HPS & 125W WarmLight-CFL Blooming Stage....(2 Months)

(PAYA) Flowering 150W HPS (12/12h) Lighting
(9 Week) Finisher.....

mix soil w/ Peri lite
(BS) Container 1 Gallon
(PAYA) Container 3.5 Gallon

FEEDING: "The Recipe" (8/16 Mod)

8/29/10...(BS) under 125W CFL
ying.gif

9/10/10...(BS) Transplanted to 2 Gallon Circle Earth Buckets.....(PAYA) Still not showing buds stretching has stopped

9/12/10....(BS) One confirmed Male....Placed outside to collect pollen....

9/14/10...
comfort.gif
..(BS) One confirmed Female....Male in Flower chamber under LED

9/15/10
jump.gif
(BS) Two confirmed Female...
thank%20you.gif
I confirmed the male three weeks ago..by growth in vegetation. ( IE: 9/01/10 Post) Blue Marker (Left Plant)

9/21/10....Papaya blooming and is off and running

9/22/10.....Papaya update..... I finally learned why my plant was delayed in bloom main stem was completely.... Cut in half.....I broke the stem...Could be my buddy...any way
comfort.gif
everything looking great

9/30/10....Everything under 150W HPS....

10/06/10...OK.... I was looking at everything and I was wondering why my buckets are drying up quickly? I look at the buckets they are "ONE GALLON NOT TWO GALLON" like stated earlier... so they are not showing the true growth well next time I will know better not to wait for supplies....

GROW TECH INFO....LST(BS)(Papaya),SUPER-CROPPING(Papaya),HYDRO TO SOIL TRANSFER(Papaya) 7th Generation Recycle Soil(Papaya)

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
lol Forest, good luck with everything, but am I the only one who can't see the pictures?

Forest20

Veteran
08-29-2010
Update:...(BS) Under 125W CFL (Papaya) 150W HPS Lamp Bulb Changed Today As Well.....

picture.php

picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
wow they came on quickly in one week. Nice work Forest, now I'm tagged on the thread I should get updates, so I'll be around.

Forest20

Veteran
My Broken Stem...
Papaya update..... I finally learned why my plant was delayed in bloom main stem was completely.... Cut in half.....I broke the stem...Could be my buddy...any way everything looking great
picture.php

picture.php

Forest20

Veteran
Papaya Indica my :moon: Well this is what I did indoors.... I wonder what this would do outdoors :good:

picture.php