What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LST and prune for no popcorn

S

schwagg

but i like popcorn!! just playing simon, thanks for the pics. i actually grew up tearing all the leaves of tomatoes as a kid. they come back ten fold! same with ganja!

gdbud

Thanks Simon,
I will be keeping an eye on this thread too. I hope that it becomes as successful as your curing thread.

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
I appreciate the interest, guys. I plan to flower the plant in a day or two and will update the thread once there's something to see.

Simon

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
Almost done. The plant is due to be harvested this coming Thursday. I'll post pics.

Simon

Very nice!! Ive been a chronic fan from way back pre-2000. I fell in love with everything about the strain the first time my friend grew it. Have had many oldtimers tell me its some of the best they have ever had. Dont get me wrong I have other favorites too.
If you dont mind?
What ppm do you give them, and how often? in veg and flow?
What about ph?
Thanks for sharing with us all, very nice!!

Latest posts

Latest posts