What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Rhino Vs Red Cherry Berry 250w indoor grow soil

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
updates day 73 flow....

updates day 73 flow....

hey grower and gals whatzz up today..!?!?
i'm excited to post somefresh shot from garden, the plants looks alien plant :laughing: like mutaform ah ah!!
i chop down one red cherri berry today and i think everyday chop ya down more plant till end of week for harvest all plants...

red cherry berry with purple leaves, i chop down this bitches few days after..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

white rhino full trik's covered
picture.php

same rino's
picture.php

..again rhino's ..it has to be one of the prettiest plant ive ever seen into my garden
picture.php

this is the r.c.b. i chop down now, the trik's looks turn 20%amber..
picture.php

same r.c.b.
picture.php

picture.php

so enjoyed growers im falling in love with this baby, the smell of the r.c.b. i chop now are incredble sweet some like cherry gum..can't wait a week for put onto my brazier brotha!!! :jump:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
updates day 75 flow..yesterday

updates day 75 flow..yesterday

fresh budshot from my pretty garden growers, the r.c.b. get really fruit smell like ive ever feel..:dance013:
bando alle ciance ..

this is the red cherry berry topped after i broke accidentally the main cola many week before now, now look kick ass plant..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nice trik's production and very sticky plant, the trik's turn for 20% in amber color and the rest 80% are milky..nice for my palate..:jump:!!
i go to chop her tomorrow!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
round pix of red cherry berry with some accent purple leaves,this i chop now!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

also this bitches have 20% trik's with amber color and the rest are milky

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
the next 3° pix are one of white rhino still inside grow but i think i chop few days after..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the rest of the pix are my big one red cherry berry with long long cola like ive ever i grow..:bump:
i chop this bitches now, the trik's are already 25% amber and 75% milky so chop ya down!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

if i don't bend down the cola maybe looks very imponent, but still nice budshot also like this...no??
picture.php

enjoyed with me in my harvest shot...coming soon the chop shot!!..no miss the round maybe evening or a few days after because i'm little busy ah ah.. why?? i do trimming :dance013: ...and you ??:moon:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to killerweed31 again.

they look so ready, and very nicely flushed, superb job once again bro,wanna see the full crop shot, and then to follow your next adventure!!

rocket high

Veteran
the weeks seem to have flew by ... im defo getting red cherry berry for my next full grow ..

i got a little mold on my white rhinos because the cola's were so big and dense but the stuff is knock out .

enjoy your fruits kw ;)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to killerweed31 again.
...:tiphat:
they look so ready, and very nicely flushed, superb job once again bro,wanna see the full crop shot, and then to follow your next adventure!!
YEAH mate brougtsuperior thanks again for appreciate the job man, i think this time i gave them more fertilezer than other time grow and 10 day nice flushing 1 time every 2day, now i need to select the pix and then i post "chop"shot and soon "dry"shot..:wave:

Very enjoyable pics. Gratz on the Grow.
thanks man!! :)

the weeks seem to have flew by ... im defo getting red cherry berry for my next full grow ..
is a pretty plant man...

i got a little mold on my white rhinos because the cola's were so big and dense but the stuff is knock out .
yeah big fat's bud bro !!

enjoy your fruits kw ;)
fo su man ,thanks fo stopping here!! :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey grower whatzzz up !!??
full enjoy for my pretty garden ..:dance013:.. tomorrow i chop down 2 more plant, 1 r.c.b. and 1 rhino's..

now take time for my topped r.c.b. looks almost ready grower and this is final budshot for this one, tomorrow chop ya down..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nice trik's covered, i think the flavor work good and increment my final weight fo su!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
THIS IS SOME CHOPSHOT FROM 2 RED CHERRY BERRY, ONE ARE THE BIG ONE INTO THE GARDEN WITH LONG COLA AND OTHER HAVE SOME PURPLE ACCENT ..JUST BEAUTIFULL plants!!

R.c.b. with purple accent...:blowbubbles:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

very sticky one , smell are almost awesome fruit!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is the big one r.c.b. with long cola chop pix, can't wait for try !!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more and more pix coming soon , i have also already dry the white rhino's with purple leaves chop a few days before , ..keep watching growerzzzz!!! :wave: