What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Infamous Dots

Spot the killer
20211124_161423.jpg

Headbanger -cooling like menthol
20211124_191135.jpg

when you over-veg stretchy plants
20211124_191617.jpg

Are the colas so big that makes the fans look small or indeed the fans are not very big?

Looking delicious mr dots

Peace :tiphat:

Here's the last #3 in flower.. fans are medium..?

Q2
Left is #3 bottom right is FAT & P3 overlords in the back
20211124_230004.jpg

Q4 #3 on water
20211124_230052.jpg
20211124_230045.jpg

Q3 FAT
20211124_230106.jpg

Q4 Headbanger on water
20211124_230130.jpg

Q1 Trippy pic of P3
20211124_230117.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C4DDF2#3 is on plain water. Smells like death and the garlic onion is on the back now. Pics cannot capture the tric-on-tric coverage. Feeling a little uncomfortable that its being run-out the garden.. ps I use that truncheon for mixing bio-stims, its broken.. pps sorry for the shitty pics

Mate ! - that's not a plant.. it's a shipment ! seriously impressive dude :skiiing:

(i can see the croc in the pic ! )

VG :tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Howdy ........................!

Plants look great! Freakin spears man wow!

I'll be over in corner pie eyed Jedi style, thanks for the show!

Looking very nice, dots. :rasta: Excellent work!
much love :pimp3:

FAT
20211125_192739.jpg

I like that pic, youre cool with a nomination in Pic of the Month?
PS: Unbelievable there are more ...... accounts 😂 i tried to count them to pick the right one but... 🙈🤬🤪😵🤯

Thank you sir, I have no idea why the pic turned out like that, its no filter!
bahaha the dots are lucky:clover:

Mate ! - that's not a plant.. it's a shipment ! seriously impressive dude :skiiing:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​:
Hehe vertical shipping containers. No staking you'll notice, strong stems, nothing else in the garden can run without stakes.
I reckon she could go at least 11-12wks running a lower DLI for longer, I went to take a look at her glands through my loupe today but couldn't find it unfortunately hopefully it shows up.

(i can see the croc in the pic ! )

VG :tiphat:
VG the winner of the first round. How about this one?
RDT_20211125_0253454035340710862158424.jpg

Howdy ........................!

Plants look great! Freakin spears man wow!

I'll be over in corner pie eyed Jedi style, thanks for the show!

What up mr beans, good to have u, enjoy bro:smoker:

20211125_180829.jpg

Due to gettig too tall P3 is up in 45+ DLI.. and still forming well without any apparent loss of qaulity. A good candidate for high par led growing (not this high this soon though.

Headbanger vegging, overstayed in small pots then uppotted and aggressive topping just starting to flourish
They get bent every day usually twice a day and catch up most branches without an issue. Best to get it even as possible before flower.

134g of Headbanger im of the opinion that she can yield if done right, because I ran a batch and felt the run was 'ok' and still got around 1.6g/w
20211126_181913.jpg

Headbanger early veg under 3500k high efficency LED.. learning curve on timing toppings and growth structure under this new light.. vs Mars UFO blurple where plants grow stumpy
20211126_191502.jpg

Filter
20211126_173819.jpg

Last edited:

Changed my mind we are sticking to the plan, 9 week chop.. ill start water on Wednesday... flowering is one week ahead and is veg is like two weeks ahead.. 10/14 finishes them out fast..

ladies and gents, what is this deficiency?
my hunch is the because I'm using new coco (not reused/rebuff) the coco is causing an imbalance early on.. because the new growth is good and green..
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211126_232744.jpg Views:	27 Size:	108.9 KB ID:	18000144
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211126_232744.jpg Views:	27 Size:	108.9 KB ID:	18000144

:gday:

Last edited:

Ok so my high ass edited the original post instead of making a new one lol

lets try that again..

Changed my mind we are sticking to the plan, 9 week chop.. ill start water on Wednesday... flowering is one week ahead and is veg is like two weeks ahead.. 10/14 finishes them out fast..

ladies and gents, what is this deficiency?
my hunch is the because I'm using new coco (not reused/rebuff) the coco is causing an imbalance early on.. because the new growth is good and green..

:gday:

FAT rooted for another round..
20211128_155802.jpg

Moms:

I thought FAT looked like a bonsai
20211128_155512.jpg

P3
20211128_155535.jpg

Headbanger
20211128_155525.jpg

You may be asking where is P1, I cloned her so I could toss and replace..

That is still dead BTi with the toxic excretions that kill the larvae. But very concencentrated and cheap enaugh so you may use it with almost every watering without it getting expensive. Aplication rate is so low that you would get hundreds of liters of dilute solution ready to kill the larvae upon contact out of 1 liter of that solution. What I would suggest is search for a smaller comercial size, and use it like once every lifecycle of the fly. (Lifecycle changes with temperature, but it will probably be like once every 10-15 days so that you'll never have problems again)
The product datasheet lists application % both for 1 minute kill on contact and 10 min kill on contact. The more dilute concentration that kills in 10 mins is all you need, beeing it soil, soilless or hydro. It's in milligrams per liter, so very dilute, as I said.
P.s. vectobac wg and vectobac g are powder forms of same product, may be cheaper and last longer. The one you posted is 11% concencentration liquid form, wg is ~35% conc in powder, G is again around 10% concentration but in powder form.

I've found a 250ml bottle that is a 4 times markup compared to the 10L. Id need approx 25L @3ml/L = 75ml/2wks.. so that would last me approx 6 weeks.. if it works I may buy the 10L

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I am pretty sure that you need less than that 3 ml/L, and even less after you get rid of them, or at least reduce them to nothing. But for sure, that smaller bottle is a nice way to try.
Hope it works for you, brother.
Keep us posted, I guess! :wave:

#3 at this stage is garlic scallions on the front, then plastic.. I think for the full Death Onions experience she shoud be taken earlier.. it could make gnarly rosin
20211128_215345.jpg

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Stripes in the upper leaves are historically recorded as Manganese. The prevalence of these signs since LEDs became common, and my own findings, lead me away from this.
Stripes can be for many reasons.
Mg is a high possibility. This should be seen on lower leaves first, as in some pics it is. I believe it can also start higher up, especially if the oldest of the lower leaves have already gone.
These higher stripes can look really quite light, like whitening not yellowing. At that, I have found calcium needed as no amount of Mg alone works.

To sum up, I expect it's the latest element on the periodic table. Calmag. Then more mag.

Edit: I meant to point to the red stalks as further Mg signs.
I think it's the high K in coco that hinders the Mg in a way Mg alone can't fix. You also need the Ca to battle the K, allowing the Mg to work.
Without lashings of calmag, the K and Na from the coco can be dominant. We need the Ca&Mg to displace them. Not as a food source, but as house cleaning. Many that tune their own feeds, have found themselves running more Ca than K, not half as much.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Got a big batch of garlic gmo rosin done but i really can’t get past how long it takes to grow so i am on the hunt for a better plant with the garlic funk. Going to try Don Mega to see if it can compare.
F988C5B3-6880-477F-BE5A-6006F440984C.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts