What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WV's Mars Hydro FCe3000 grow thread

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey guys I decided to get a Mars Hydro FCe3000 for my 4x4 tent. It's actually smaller than 4x4. But it's crazy bright and I can't wait to see how it does. I did a grow with Mars SP250 and it did really good. I've got some seedlings from Seedsman Peyote Zskittles, Peyote Forum, Geloto OG, Fuel D OG, I've got a Cali Connection Island Punch, And Karmas Headbanger that I'm not sure if there regular or fem seeds. But I'm gonna pick 3-4 or those strains. I've just had them under flouro lights but I'm gonna transplant them for Veg. I'll get into my soil mix and everything I'm using and doing. But I'll get some pics up soon and get started with the grow thread. I'm really excited to see what we get!!! I'll get some pics in a couple days, Follow along guys if your interested, I grow BIG plants!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks I'll be transplanting and adding pics to start the Veg cycle. Everybody stop in I'll keep pics updated and grow some big plants

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i have a 4x3.5ft tent , and looking at the fce4800- not sure if the 3000 is enough light - so please keep us updated , as if it works for u, i get the 3000 and save a bit of $$

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yes I understand but the FCe3000 is very bright. But the old saying is the more light the better. I can understand saving a few $ it's been a rough time with Covid and everything. Just hang around and watch this grow it may help you decide.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'll get these 3-4 plants transplanted this evening or tommorrow and fire up the FCe3000 and my fans and maybe you can get a better idea on the coverage, and there growth rate also. Ive been so busy with Dr. appointments this week sorry guys. I'll get some pics and get started, the seedlings are ready to transplant anyway I've just been gone the past few days.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok guys here we go, of course the Mars Hydro FCe3000 Led, Mars Hydro tent....its like 3.5ft x 3.5 in that area. I'll measure it to get the correct size. Ok I'm using a 6in inline Hydrofarm fan with the 6in Terra Bloom carbon filter exhaust . And right now I'm using a Terra-bloom 6in fan with the adjustable dial on the fan, I've got it on top the tent bringing air in. That's pretty much the equipment, I might add one of my ink-bird thermostats. And I almost forgot I ordered a Beskar 6in fan that clips on the inside bars. That should be here anyday. And a digital temp and humidity gauge. I've got a 70pint dehumidifier if needed and a couple 4in and 6in inline fans if I wanna use for exhaust or intake fans. I've got a nice digital PH meter I use.......pretty much what you need.

Soil Mix

Ok I'm using pretty much the exact mix I've used the last few yrs. I started adding Promix to my Ocean Forest potting soil a few yrs ago to make it go further and didn't notice much if any difference than using only Ocean Forest. So here's what I do, 5:3 Promix BX to Ocean Forest potting soil, 30% or so Perlite also. I add Mikrobs (the dark yellow bag) to the whole were I transplant so the roots come in contact with the Mikrobs. And of course 1/2 tbs or so of Dolomite lime per gal of soil. My plants are 5gal buckets for this grow and i add about 1/2 tbs of Coast of Maine granular fertilizer in the bottom. I didn't have the best soil for seedlings and these should take off now there in the proper soil.

Plants

I'm doing a few Seedsman varieties, Peyote Forum, Peyote Zskittles, Fuel D OG is the larger plant, it's a week or so older. And I've got a Cali Connection Island Punch that I'm gonna do. I've got a Headbanger from Karma, and Seedsman Geloto OG I've got in the tent for now. I'm not 100% if the Headbanger were regular or fem seeds so I'm waiting to see on that. And the Geloto OG is really young still. But those 2 strains we'll focus on in a different grow. The Peyote variety I've grew from Seedsman have been really really good, and Cali Connection I always get a frost covered beauty.

My feeding methods, products I'm going to be using etc.

In Veg I adjust my PH to 6.4 approximately and around 6.0-5.9 in flowering if the strain doesn't have a lot of Sativa in it. For seedlings I use Maxi Crop liquid seaweed 1/2 strength, and as they get older I just feed Seaweed for the first few wks. Then I'll start to use a lot of Fox Farm products, Mikrobs has several different products I'll be using. Plus Calmag, and Silica. There's some other products I'll rotate during the grow so the plants get lots of different things. I'll get into the fertilizer as we go.

Currently
All 4 plants are transplanted and on a 18hr light cycle. Please feel free to ask any questions or whatever guys. I'll update everything regular, and I'm looking to get temps around 75F in day and around 68F at night time. Add it's very humid were I live so I wanna keep the humidity around 50% in Veg and 40% or lower in flowering. That's just to kinda give you guys a idea of how I grow, if you've not seen my other grows and threads. But I've got the Led raised up for a day or so then I'll lower it according to were it needs to be. I'm transferring these plants from a small fluro I use for seedlings, so I easy them into the light. But were off and running, I'm thinking of using a double net for the grow to purse a even canopy. And I'm a big fan of fimming and supercropping if needed. I'm very excited to see what we get from the FCe3000!!

Attachments

• 20211031_201854.jpg
    20211031_201854.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 53
  • 20211031_201748.jpg
    20211031_201748.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 58

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry guys Ill start posting the pics so you dont have to click on the attachments, I'm so used to the old site I'm still getting used to this new update lol

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Is this still going? I'm really interested in the results as my plants just started flowering under a FC3000! Hope all is well, buddy!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey guys I've had to stop the grow for awhile, My legal issues from last year were sprung upon me unexpectedly and I'm in the process of getting it taken care of for good thank god. But I could possibly be away for a short time. I'm also gonna be moving from the corrupt place I live after this matter is resolved. I really apologize and will definitely try to get a complete thread asap. I know it won't be the same after other threads with the FCE 3000 are complete but I'm in the process of getting a big break and can't risk a slip up. But just in the short time vegging the FCE 3000 was really making the plants happy. I really wanna apologize to everybody as I thought my issues were resolved or I wouldn't have started the thread until it was completely resolved. The corruption is on another level guys were I live. But I'm gonna be applying for a medical marijuana card for my health issues and could possibly grow 10 plants with only 5 mature plants I think the law states here. I'm not 100% sure if that bill has been passed yet, because there's no dispensaries here. So I'm still planning to move outta state, but in the mean time if I get my medical marijuana card and can legally grow here I'd be able to grow until we move. I will know more in a few weeks guys, again I wanna apologize to the entire cannabis community. We should all be legally allowed to grow cannabis, especially not face felony charges for growing. Which I've avoided with a plea

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
how's the plants lately? ;)

I know you are an advertiser for a company on here but you come off a bit like an asshole. The dude says he is taking care of some problems and all you care about is your expensive lights. I have seen this out of you on more than one occasion and it's pretty tasteless. Honestly if I was in the market for an LED I would look elsewhere simply because of you. Have a good day

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I know you are an advertiser for a company on here but you come off a bit like an asshole. The dude says he is taking care of some problems and all you care about is your expensive lights. I have seen this out of you on more than one occasion and it's pretty tasteless. Honestly if I was in the market for an LED I would look elsewhere simply because of you. Have a good day

does this surprise you??? - i will refrain from voicing my thoughts.... but i bet you can guess what they are....

Latest posts

Latest posts