What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cushty corner wi' bleepboop

bleepboop

Hi folks!
I've not managed to keep a log of my goings on before but here we finally are.
​​​​​​
All organic, bits of knf vibes. I've been pollen chucking for 3 years now and some seed popping will be that. 2 tiny tents with blumats.

​​​​​DR90 (60x90x100)

​Pots in here. Usually no bigger than 9L Airpots.

Led strips:
4x Nichia optisolis 5000k
2x PC red broadband 5050
2x Samsung 301b strips in each corner if needed

Lodge main 60x60x140

A 60L living soil big pot by honor. This is a bit buggy, I had a lot of symphalams until recently and some of the soil that went in here was a bit riddled. Trying to give it time to sort itself out though.

Led strips:
​​​​​​4x Nichia optisolis 5000k
4x PC red broadband 5050

Aswell as these two areas there's a 2 levels of 60x40 attached to the lodge tent, these have 40w led panels in each and stay on veg light cycles.

I'm generally not in a rush here, happy to just check out what's in a small genepool.

​​​​​​Recently finished were:

cannabiogen red snake - 20wk Columbian pheno
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2049951
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
filedata/fetch?id=17875352&d=1623255622

​​​​​​
70's BOEL Hawaiian repro that Thcvhunter did. Slightly seeded by high voltage f3 x trsc ukhrul male

filedata/fetch?id=17894194&d=1625758325
​ ​​​​​​

​​​​​​​
High voltage f3
(Acapulco gold x c99) x pure power plant
F3 by thcvhunter also. I've been through a few of these and f4'd also. This was the last remaining cut from the f4 round. A noticeable eucalyptus smell. Also so sticky it was a flytrap.
Seeded by hvf3 x Ukhrul male

filedata/fetch?id=17886928&d=1624731608
filedata/fetch?id=17875350&d=1623255542
​ ​​​​​

Trsc Ukhrul x high voltage f3
Ukhrul being the mom in this cross.
Was very fast and fruity.
f2'd by hvf3 x Ukhrul male.
filedata/fetch?id=17894193&d=1625758254
filedata/fetch?id=17894192&d=1625758253
​ ​​​​​​​
​​​​​
​​​​​Most recently finished, both seeded with a blueberry male and only used for a seed round:

filedata/fetch?id=17924379&d=1629673971
filedata/fetch?id=17924381&d=1629673972
filedata/fetch?id=17924382&d=1629673973
​ ​​​​​​​

bleepboop

Currently in something of a quiet period. I popped some Sudanese by trsc and double jam f4 but I've been busy and the seedlings dried out several times. Nothing vigourous followed. Two of the Jamaican are bouncing back. Two of the Sudanese autoflowered under 17/7. One male and one female there.

I put the unsexed and the pollinated Sudanese in the big bed with the 3x Jamaicans. All the roots were tiny. I am evidently neglectful but also they started during heatwaves.

Hopefully something useful comes of them now the watering is automated.

In the 2x3 I potted up the devils tit f2 X BBB females and will flip them soon. They both showed sex about a month ago and I left them hanging a bit.

I've also sown some seed to see what pops up next. Some of it was several years old and hadn't always been in the fridge so we'll see what is viable. That was:

Sincity blue lime pie Bx to key lime pie
Bx to klp f2
and one single remaining sinmint cookies fem

Trsc Lao Sa

And trsc buzzards Hawaiian hashbud also.

​​​​​​I wasn't really sure where to go with the next round but if the lime pie and hashbud aren't viable it'll stop me wondering about using them.

Attachments

• photo2072085.jpg
    photo2072085.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 39
  • photo2072086.jpg
    photo2072086.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 33

bleepboop

filedata/fetch?id=17952204&d=1632650184

7/7 germ rate on the Trsc Lao Sa but one had the stem dry out. Six is plenty considering the size they get!
1/12 on the cup full of buzzards Hawaiian hashbud which were real seed co freebies.
1/1 on blue lime pie bx to key lime pie 3/4 on the f2s of those
0/4 on the blue lime pie so I chucked the remaining 7 of those in.
0/1 on ye olde sinmint cookies fem

I am happy with that! I always had a soft spot for the blue power crosses so despite the lines being somewhat old hat and less interesting than dipping into tropical nlds and hashplants from Afghanistan and Pakistan I am going to try and do some kinda little reproduction round here.

​​​​​​​Blueberry blast x devils tit f2 clone on the right.

bleepboop

Two different devils tit f2 X blueberry blast.
have a branch of each pollinated successfully by blueberry muffin x parfume and hopefully successfully with red snake but not sure if that pollen is still viable.

photos attached of the above.
​​​​

The real seed company Lao Sa are ticking over. Big internodal distance for sure. Think they're 40 days old now. Great vigour compared to everything else and fairly uniform.

On the blue lime pie front:
1 key lime pie bx 3 klp bx f2
2 original blp but very mutie weak sprouts

the solitary buzzards Hawaiian hashbud has not fired out any true leaves whatsoever and it's 3-4 weeks old.

Attachments

• photo2081643.jpg
    photo2081643.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 35
  • photo2081644.jpg
    photo2081644.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 41

bleepboop

Lao Sa mainly. Devils tit x blueberry blast in the top right corner. The little ones at the top and right and generally not visible are blue lime pie types.

Thanks woolybear - hopefully it can be a useful contribution to the forum despite lacking direction sometimes and just whimsically popping stuff!

Attachments

• photo2081924.jpg
    photo2081924.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 37

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Very awesome work

DT F2 x BBB is some epicness.
Have you F2ed the line, or just outcrossing?

bleepboop

Very awesome work

DT F2 x BBB is some epicness.
Have you F2ed the line, or just outcrossing?

I didn't get any males sadly. They're the last holdouts of a blueberry themed round and very grateful I managed to keep and share cuts. They have definitely made seeds on a lower branch from blueberry muffin x parfume pollen. I brushed with some red snake too but haven't had much luck with that.

Put done red snake f2 (short and fast pheno) and some high voltage x Ukhrul f2 in to soak.

Thanks for coming by ☺️

bleepboop

BBB x devils tit nearly done! When it's chopped I need to clean that space meticulously.

Forgot to take photos of TRSC Lao Sa but they're trucking along. All the stretch and no sign of sex!
Blue lime pies are starting to veg properly despite varying severe lack of vigour.
​​​​​​
young uns are red snake f2 bushy fast pheno and high voltage x Ukhrul f2
I've ended up with some 2000k Nichia 757 pucks I might add in at some point for a lovely 630nm peak!
:rtfo:

Attachments

• photo2090173.jpg
    photo2090173.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 42
  • photo2090174.jpg
    photo2090174.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 43
  • photo2090175.jpg
    photo2090175.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 42

bleepboop

Couple of intersex Lao Sa. There's another that looks safely female for now and two more undeclared.

Attachments

• photo2091369.jpg
    photo2091369.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 36
  • photo2091370.jpg
    photo2091370.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 38

bleepboop

Phew, that is an impressive specimen.
Thanks for cloning her :)

Aw mate. As always thanks for the seeds. Wishing you well. You've been working so hard this year and I hope good things come from it.

The BBB x DTf2 were deceptively quick! Those photos in the quote are from 45 days or so. The slight purpling one at about 60 days. We're up to 70 I think now and it's faded wonderfully. I imagine the cold has helped. Glad I got some germinating in before the ice and snow landed.

bleepboop

The colour really came out in this round.
chopped at 72 days. Moreish sweet skunky.
Finished at a very dark purple.

Attachments

• photo2093176.jpg
    photo2093176.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 38

bleepboop

Lao Sa at 19 days flowering, after 67 days before showing sex.

Stalks are not that flexible (they prefer to snap) but still managed to bend some over.

​​​​​​They look healthy enough. Pinched off all the male parts. We'll see if that's enough.

Attachments

• photo2095275.jpg
    photo2095275.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 39
  • photo2095276.jpg
    photo2095276.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 41
  • photo2095277.jpg
    photo2095277.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 44

bleepboop

Lao Sa around day 50.
3 most stable females left. Mildly seeded.
Very cool.

Attachments

• photo2101868.jpg
    photo2101868.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 38
  • photo2101869.jpg
    photo2101869.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 37
  • photo2101870.jpg
    photo2101870.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 37

bleepboop

Noting down this potting soil mix.

it's a bit of a misch masch but should prove active and get better with time.
I tend to rarely top dress these days and just water in knf preparations/wetting agents aside from plain water via blumats.

I get a peat free mix from the local garden centre's compressed bale of melcourts sylvagrow natural. This is coir, mixed coniferous bark fines and some green compost with a pH of 6.5

​​​​​ this provides the bulk of the mix.

+ a spent oyster mushroom block straw pellet/15% soy pellet mix full of worms that's been worked on outdoors for probably 1yr. This was pretty much just to add worms.
Fermented biochar mix, both some dried and bagged last summer and some been soaking in microbe soup outside for ages.
Loosely following the Dr forest openforest recipe - this was comprised of:
biochar
Bread flour and malted barley wholegrains/ground powder.
growbest 4-4-4 frass/castor oil plant dry fert
Powdered rock dust (remin and em vulkamin)
Granulated and fine ground zeolite
phonolite granules (em lawncare)
Oyster shell meal
Edasil bentonite granules
Molasses
EM1
a few bits of KNF homebrews for good measure. I believe the last of my labs went in there. OHN and some fpjs/vinegars. Nettle, wild garlic, aloe, spinach and alfalfa.

The dried stuff crumbles easily, the long soaked stuff less so.

​Minerals as mentioned in the biochar ferment.
Soybean pellets
Leftover packaged notill dry ferts mix.
Crabshell
Kelp
Tiny bit of alfalfa powder
high diastatic power malted barley, fresh ground
Rice hulls Leftover pumice for good measure.

bleepboop

Potted up the red snakes to 2G, with aforementioned soil mix having developed a good fuzz on the surface. Culled one for being too leggy! I'm giving going back to square plastic pots a try in hope of getting consistent moisture levels throughout instead of fabric pots tendency to become hydrophobic on the outer edges after one too many dry outs.

We have a couple of blue lime pie bx f2s still knocking about. One is male and I am hopeful the second will prove female. If so I will attempt to reveg after pollination and get some seeds and a distant future harvest.

Two out of three Lao Sa and proving quite reasonable in terms of flowering time and one is sexually stable. They're all bracts but I'm excited to try them. The 3rd is much longer flowering and may not be permitted to continue.
The intersex pollen also landed on the devils tit f2 X Blueberry blast cutting. Kind of intrigued to try those seeds one far flung day.

The high voltage x Ukhrul f2s have been culled down to the best looking two.

bleepboop

F2s of Blue lime pie bx to key lime pie. Not really something of huge interest to me these days but I always had a soft spot for the sincity seeds blue power. These were quite old so I germed several of different generations. We're down to 2 boys and a girl now.

Attachments

• photo2107420.jpg
    photo2107420.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 37
  • photo2107421.jpg
    photo2107421.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Latest posts