Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tobedetermined
    replied
    Thanks ReikoX. It produced some nice looking & smelling herb. Not a record grow for me in this tent but still very decent.

Leave a comment:

• ReikoX
    replied
    Nice haul, thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    The Ice Cool is trimmed & jarred, so here are the final grow figures: in order:
    1. Ghost Rose (Sugar Black Rose x Ghost Toof) 112.48 grams
    2. Sweet Tooth Auto 111.36 grams
    3. Ice Cool Auto 100.37 grams
    4. Zkittlez Auto 99.04 grams
    Total Grow: 423.25 grams

Best plant to trim . . . Ice Cool Auto.
    Gram/watt of LED 0.67 grams.

Now the cure begins . . .

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    woooo lookin nice man.

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    My tent is silent for the first time since March 2. The lights are off. The fans are quiet. The final plant has been cut down & it is hanging to dry.

Ice Cool Auto . . .

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    I have been busy drying, trimming & jarring. While the Ghost Rose was hanging in the drying closet, I cut the Zkittlez at 92 days. And then I started trimming the GR, which was a major PITA. The buds were airy & foxtailed nightmares to trim. It took 6 - 7 hours spread over 2 days.

And the next day, the Zkittlez was ready to trim & jar but thankfully it was relatively easy.

Totals from these . . . Ghost Rose 112 grams . . . Zkittlez 99 grams.

And I still have the Ice Cool finishing in the tent, which is exceptionally slow for an autoflower. It still needs a few more days . . . and it is currently at 101 days! Maybe it's the 5 gallon pots . . .

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    The Ghost Rose came down on schedule & it is still in the drying closet. Today, the Skittlez came down . . . Day 95. Despite its small stature (it needed a 6" booster seat to get it closer to the lights) it has a solid assortment of firm colas.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    Just another boring day in the grow tent. I am flushing all. And to encourage them further, I have been cutting their light - now down to 12 hours on & I have been skipping watering every 2nd day.

And this appears to have worked. The Ghost Rose will come down tomorrow and the Zkittlez a few days after that. The Ice Cool is still a week away.

Ghost Rose . . .

Ghost Rose main cola . . .

Ice Cool

The Zkittlez was photo shy today.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ReikoX
    replied
    That's a new one. Sounds delicious.

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    Originally posted by ReikoX View Post
    Looking close, what kind of smells you getting off of her?
    It smells like the pink bubblegum . . .

Leave a comment:

• ReikoX
    replied
    Looking close, what kind of smells you getting off of her?

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    I checked the Ghost Rose again today & she is still not quite ready. A few more days . . .

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    And a quick photo of the Zkittlez since I had it out of the tent. It looks like the Ghost Rose will be the next chop in a day or two.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    Chop day for the Sweet Tooth! Trichs are starting to amber and it is fading. I have been flushing for a week and it is ready. I reduced the lighting to 17/7 as incentive a couple of days ago.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    And finally . . . here is a picture of the Ice Cool. It is a couple of weeks behind everything else which makes feeding a pain but it is coming along very well.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X