No announcement yet.

Is it Time for Show & Tell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another boring day in the grow tent. I am flushing all. And to encourage them further, I have been cutting their light - now down to 12 hours on & I have been skipping watering every 2nd day.

And this appears to have worked. The Ghost Rose will come down tomorrow and the Zkittlez a few days after that. The Ice Cool is still a week away.

Ghost Rose . . .

Ghost Rose main cola . . .

Ice Cool

The Zkittlez was photo shy today.
    Attached Files
    Current Grow: Showdown: Barney's Pink Kush vs Ultimate Pink Kush

Thank you to all of the anonymous growers for the fine herb that I have smoked over the last 50 years.

Comment

The Ghost Rose came down on schedule & it is still in the drying closet. Today, the Skittlez came down . . . Day 95. Despite its small stature (it needed a 6" booster seat to get it closer to the lights) it has a solid assortment of firm colas.

Attached Files

Thank you to all of the anonymous growers for the fine herb that I have smoked over the last 50 years.

Comment

I have been busy drying, trimming & jarring. While the Ghost Rose was hanging in the drying closet, I cut the Zkittlez at 92 days. And then I started trimming the GR, which was a major PITA. The buds were airy & foxtailed nightmares to trim. It took 6 - 7 hours spread over 2 days.

And the next day, the Zkittlez was ready to trim & jar but thankfully it was relatively easy.

Totals from these . . . Ghost Rose 112 grams . . . Zkittlez 99 grams.

And I still have the Ice Cool finishing in the tent, which is exceptionally slow for an autoflower. It still needs a few more days . . . and it is currently at 101 days! Maybe it's the 5 gallon pots . . .

Attached Files

Comment

My tent is silent for the first time since March 2. The lights are off. The fans are quiet. The final plant has been cut down & it is hanging to dry.

Ice Cool Auto . . .

Attached Files

Comment

woooo lookin nice man.

Comment

The Ice Cool is trimmed & jarred, so here are the final grow figures: in order:
              1. Ghost Rose (Sugar Black Rose x Ghost Toof) 112.48 grams
              2. Sweet Tooth Auto 111.36 grams
              3. Ice Cool Auto 100.37 grams
              4. Zkittlez Auto 99.04 grams
              Total Grow: 423.25 grams

Best plant to trim . . . Ice Cool Auto.
              Gram/watt of LED 0.67 grams.

Now the cure begins . . .

Comment

Nice haul, thanks for sharing.
                ReikoX's Workshop
                2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
                Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
                WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Thanks ReikoX. It produced some nice looking & smelling herb. Not a record grow for me in this tent but still very decent.

Comment

Working...
                  X