No announcement yet.

Is it Time for Show & Tell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 70 from bean today. Colas are building nicely on all. No photo of an Ice Cool cola because it is not worthy - yet.

Ghost Rose

Sweet Tooth

Zkittlez

Attached Files
    Current Grow: Showdown: Barney's Pink Kush vs Ultimate Pink Kush
    Last Grow - Mixed Autos Is it Time for Show & Tell?
    Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

Looks like things are moving along smoothly.

dank.Frank
      Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading
      as counter
      culture cannabis enthusiasts with
      their thinly veiled
      self-justifications
      catering to the morally
      ambiguous
      for the sake of the
      ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Thanks Frank . . .

Here is a quick & dirty picture of the Ghost Rose from ReikoX. He had mentioned in a post that a very few of the plants may throw a nanner or two. Since the plant was buried in the back of the tent, I had to haul another plant out to have a look. I can rest easy because it was all clear. But I thought that it might be good to show the plant's classic structure. Towering main cola (48") and a good selection of meaty smaller colas. A great plant with a fruity - citrusy smell. Day 73.

Attached Files
        Last edited by tobedetermined; 05-17-2021, 16:44. Reason: Edit: The cola is 48" . . .

Comment

Day 78

Getting close. Both the Ghost Rose and the Sweet Tooth are starting their fade. Trichs are still clear with some cloud coming in. The Zkittlez is bulking but still has clear trichs and no real fade while the Ice Cool is weeks away. I will start a nute fade on the 3 plants and start flushing them.
          Pics for 3 out of the 4.

Ghost Rose

Sweet Tooth

Skittlez

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tobedetermined View Post
            Let’s start at the beginning. This was 10 days ago:

Click image for larger version

Name:	popped.jpg
Views:	579
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	17800116

Left to right:
            Skittlez Auto (Fast Buds)
            Sugar Black Rose X ? Auto (ReikoX)
            Ice Cool Auto (Sweet Seeds)
            Sweet Tooth Auto (Canuk)

I have been bopping around at icmag for a while now, enjoying the hospitality and comradery and flashing the occasional grow picture in appropriate threads. But, I have not done a grow diary yet. So, to right that wrong, here it is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4girls-s.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	179.4 KB
ID:	17800117

I am a novice grower. I had been a weed consumer for 47 years before I finally planted my own seeds. Life got in the way - wives and houses and jobs and kids et al – so I never grew. I didn’t have the time or the place and . . . well . . . it was illegal and since I had already had a possession bust as a teen, even a little grow bust would have been really bad news. Finally, a few years back, I decided to jump in and do it. It was summer and business (i.e. travel for me) was slow so I read the forums, planned and bought supplies.

And wouldn’t you know it? One of those celestial hammers came down. In a fit of karma adjustment or some cruel joke of the Gods . . . I had just finishing buying all of my grow supplies for my first grow - and applying for a medical MJ script - when my body decided to crumble and I couldn’t walk worth a shit for 8 months. Spinal stenosis, baby! I shit you not, but I mailed my med app one week before I realized that I had a really serious physical problem. Like I said, it was obviously Karma or the Gods. So I said a little incantation in front of the spooky Egyptian figure that I have (that may actually be real btw) and I got busy chasing a solution for my spinal issues and growing herb for recreation AND medicine.

So here I am, a few years later, with a number of good grows under my belt. It is legal to grow here now but I have kept my MMJ grow license just in case. I retired honourably just before Covid exploded - near the top of my game in prestige, but certainly not income. I guess I should have become a lawyer like my mother always told me, but I can definitely tell you that what I did was a hell of a lot more fun.
            Inspiration
            its whats for dinner. GoodstuGf
            https://youtu.be/WoeQLbuLsic
            I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by tobedetermined View Post
              Day 70 from bean today. Colas are building nicely on all. No photo of an Ice Cool cola because it is not worthy - yet.

Ghost Rose

Sweet Tooth

Zkittlez

Had some sweet tooth 4 a few yrs ago...id kill for more
              I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post

Had some sweet tooth 4 a few yrs ago...id kill for more
                I don't know how authentic it will be. The seeds are from Canuk Seeds, which is the house brand of True North Seedbank here. They are indigenous peoples owned. So they are pollen chuckers rather than breeders.

Comment

My peeps tns and canuk
                  I eat legos

Comment

And finally . . . here is a picture of the Ice Cool. It is a couple of weeks behind everything else which makes feeding a pain but it is coming along very well.

Attached Files

Comment

Chop day for the Sweet Tooth! Trichs are starting to amber and it is fading. I have been flushing for a week and it is ready. I reduced the lighting to 17/7 as incentive a couple of days ago.

Attached Files

Comment

And a quick photo of the Zkittlez since I had it out of the tent. It looks like the Ghost Rose will be the next chop in a day or two.

Attached Files

Comment

I checked the Ghost Rose again today & she is still not quite ready. A few more days . . .

Attached Files

Comment

Looking close, what kind of smells you getting off of her?
                            ReikoX's Workshop
                            2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
                            Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
                            WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Originally posted by ReikoX View Post
                              Looking close, what kind of smells you getting off of her?
                              It smells like the pink bubblegum . . .

Comment

That's a new one. Sounds delicious.
                                ReikoX's Workshop
                                2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
                                Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
                                WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Working...
                                X