X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to foud your thread mate !
    Will be interresting for sure .

- Female seeds Tester : Auto White widow x Big bud Auto Gelato
    - Urban Legends Auto Tester : Gorilla Cookies ; Fighting Gorillaz Mazarilla Gorilla Auto Critical Kush Auto
    - Sweet seeds 6th competition : Sweet Gelato Auto
    - Sweet seeds 7th competition ( Active ) : Killer Kush Auto
    - Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 ( Active ) : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379208
    - HSO : Mango Sapphire (Still in progress)

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	93.0 KB ID:	17826959

Just a quick update. The plants have doubled in the last week.

I have been steady with their food @ ec 1.3 with some cal/mag & some humic acid. The two on the right are hitting 14” with some preflower action happening on all. Lighting is 19/5 throughout.
      Current Grow: Showdown: Barney's Pink Kush vs Ultimate Pink Kush
      Last Grow - Mixed Autos Is it Time for Show & Tell?
      Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

19/5? I guess that's behind their structure. They don't really look like LED plants. They look good. Right temp and RH. Nothing to change at all. I dob my hat to you sir

Comment

f-e Thanks for the kind words. Sorry for my tardy reply. I was down for the count after back surgery. And because of covid escalation here, it became day surgery (it's normally at least one night stay) so I arrived home in pretty rough shape. But . . . I did resist taking any of my Percocet script so all is well!

Comment

cheers mate lookin good over there.

Comment

OK . . . I am coming out of the worst of the discomfort so I can sit at the pute now for a bit for an update.

And the plants needed some tending badly. The central light had to be moved but I can’t lift anything for weeks, so my wife was finally convinced to do the deed. But the plants had to come out so she could manage and she did that as well! A cook, a nurse and a tent gofer . . . I think I’ll keep her.

The taller ones - yes the ReikoX now has a rival as the Sweet Tooth has caught up in height – are both stretching into fairly lanky plants at 27” with starter bud sites spread around. Strong woody stalks support them well.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	145.8 KB ID:	17834242
              ReikoX cross.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	156.3 KB ID:	17834243

Sweet Tooth

Of the two smaller ones, the Zkittlez is a bit taller at 17” and the Ice Cool is 14”. The Ice Cool is a tight squat Indica through and through. A nice plant. The Zkittlez is a bit more open and equally as healthy. I will defol them a bit to open them up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	81.9 KB ID:	17834244
              Ice Cool

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	105.1 KB ID:	17834245
              Zkittlez

And . . . all feed is stable @ 1.2 ec pH 5.9ish hand fed daily.

Comment

Here's the ReikoX cross starting to bud up . . .

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	17834823

Comment

Looking good bro!
                  ReikoX's Workshop
                  2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
                  Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
                  WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

OK. I know I suck at a grow journals but at least I have a decent excuse. The hole in my back has made manoeuvring difficult so I haven’t been doing much other than feeding the plants. And raising the damn lights!

The ReikoX is still growing although its upward growth has slowed (I think). Currently at 42” with the central stalk starting to bulk up a bit and about a dozen over colas.

The Sweet Tooth was on overdrive lately and it hit 47” before I supercropped the main cola yesterday. You can see the diagonal stalk in the pic but you can’t really see the ends which are already turning up towards the light. Of course, the other sub colas shot up 4” overnight. I may have to raise the light again.

Attached Files

Comment

The Zkittlez is flowering nicely with lots of nice colas starting to build up.

Last but not least is the Ice Cool which still has not flowered. It is close but not there yet. This puts it about 10 days behind the others.

I have kept the ec around 1.2 until today when I added PK 13/14 to all except the Ice Cool. That moved the ec to 1.6.

I will try for some flower pics over the next few days.
                      Attached Files

Comment

As promised, a couple of closer photos. These first two are the smaller plants.

Sweet Seeds Ice Cool . . . this is the slowest to flower so it has a ways to go. I haven't given it any PK yet.

Click image for larger version  Name:	day-58-ice-cool-top.jpg Views:	1 Size:	75.8 KB ID:	17846348

Fast Buds Zkittlez. Budding very nicely - actually the best of the bunch at this point.

Attached Files

Comment

And finally, here are the other two.

Canuk’s Sweet Tooth . . .

And ReikoX’s Sugar Black Rose mystery cross . . .

To me, these two plants are very similar. The size, the vigor, structure, the node spacing – even the early bud smell is similar although the ReikoX cross might be a bit more fruity on the nose. They are both producing lots of buds.
                          Attached Files

Comment

The newly named Ghost Rose (bred by ReikoX ) - ignore the cola on the left - it belongs to another plant. The Ghost Rose has one main cola (48 in) with numerous lower sub colas.

Attached Files

Comment

The Sweet Tooth was equally as tall until I supercropped the main cola - which caused the other colas to shoot up as well.

The Ice Cool was the slowest to flower and is running about 10 days behind. I started it with PK 2 days ago - just as i was finishing the PK for the other 3 plants.

The Zkittlez is flowering very nicely and bulking up well.

Attached Files

Comment

Day 68. Still on track. The plants are all healthy & budding up nicely. Tomorrow is the last day for PK - only the Ice Cool is still getting it. I am watering 7 litres daily with about 1 litre in run-off. ec 1.6 on the Ice Cool & 1.3 on the rest. I am still adding a bit of cal/mag & a dose of fumic with every feeding. And as you can see, I have started to tie some colas up as they weight down.

Clockwise from the front left: Ice Cool Auto (Sweet Seeds), Sweet Tooth Auto (Canuk), Ghost Rose Auto (ReikoX ), Zkittlez Auto (Fast Buds)

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X