Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flylowgethigh
    replied
    I quit dope for 30 years so I could scratch out a living.

Leave a comment:

• thailer
    replied
    Originally posted by unregistered190 View Post
    thinking they are still sorting it out....really sucks in the meantime though.

congrats on the new job by the way
    well on my iphone i can't see them but on my computer i can. its not too big a deal for this thread but i hope other threads still have pics because they are the only ones i have. i wouldn't be super heartbroken tho. just would suck.

thanks! i am exhausted from working my second day. I have been searching for jobs that don't drug test for pre-employment and I am shocked how many have asked me. just for low level jobs that really have no reason for drug testing. i don't know if it is due to the state being legal rec so now people want to be sure they don't have a dumb stoner? i jsut don't understand.

i don't know how else to put this and have erased several replies but i just feel like the universe is urging me to stop smoking and growing. i can't find work due to drug tests. i have turned 40 recently and have looked back and feel like as much as i love cannabis, sometimes i feel like it has held me back from certain things, one of which is working for some places that drug test yet they pay fabulous. i feel like i am stuck with remedial jobs due to skills and the jobs i could get that pay well have drug tests. i posted about it a while ago and people told me i should quit smoking if i am being offered awesome jobs and they say to just wait till i am retired to smoke or to apply within the same company for positions that are not drug tested.

i have this friend that wrote me when i said i was looking for work a week ago and she has insisted that i quit smoking pot because she will get me a union CDL job making enough money it would solve most of my problems. so like i felt before she started writing me if i quit smoking i could get better jobs. when i got home from my first day i had a message from her and my body felt exhausted and i have all these bills. really made me start thinking about my future.

"Well I quit smoking pot 7 years ago to get a better job. I was working at a call center and life was miserable. Been working for **** since 2019. It's been like family to me. They support me and if I have a issue, they work with me to resolve it. I had 2 months paid off when the pandemic first hit. Because it's in our union deal, I get 6 weeks PTO a year the 1st 4 years and if you don't wanna use it you can cash it out. I've made alot of friends working there and we all support each other. If someone gets sick they help that person out. Plus if driving isn't for you they always give drivers the first dibs on jobs. The is were I'm going to retire at and Plus it's state retirement. The match what you put in. Great medical benefits. If you have any questions or doubts text or call me"

rent in my city is expensive and they want 3x the rent to apply and i can not make that much money....but i would if i worked at her place. i would have enough to pay bills, live comfortably and have money to set aside to save so i wouldn't be living paycheck to paycheck.

i just don't want to stop smoking and growing and i don't want to grow but be unable to smoke it.

anyways, thanks for reading. i am probably gonna quit smoking in the next week or so. not sure about the plants.

Leave a comment:

• unregistered190
    replied
    Originally posted by thailer View Post
    A lot of my pics are gone now on my thread. 😢
    thinking they are still sorting it out....really sucks in the meantime though.

congrats on the new job by the way

Leave a comment:

• thailer
    replied
    A lot of my pics are gone now on my thread. 😢

Leave a comment:

• flylowgethigh
    replied
    Lotsa room to stretch out their legs in those big tubs. I have decided that to heft wet bags, 10 gallons is my limit. The single opening 4 x 4 tent blues.

Leave a comment:

• thailer
    replied
    Donny Burger is a beast just like her mama.

Leave a comment:

• thailer
    replied
    it is some super happy uplifting pot. i very much enjoy the high and i would say it is my second favorite plant ever. i finally finished trimming it and i have some choice nugs but i'm gonna try to take some better pics in the daylight sun and not the CFL bulb lighting of the dining room. i got one of six bags done so at this rate i'll be trimming for a week probably. good thing theres a bunch of dope stuff to watch on Hulu.

stuff tastes so good its like i need a double of gin with a lime wedge to go with a bowl.

Leave a comment:

• unregistered190
    replied
    Them are some huge trichomes!

Leave a comment:

• thailer
    replied
    https://youtube.com/shorts/NJxYaQNh7PI?feature=share

Jack Herer at the very end up close sparkling like gemstones 💎 not like in real life but it’s the best my camera can capture

Leave a comment:

• thailer
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CE3D55EC-03FC-4DF8-A449-DF3D5CCBB17A.jpeg
Views:	108
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	17843353I was wanting to update yesterday but some relatives stopped by and stayed longer than I hoped for. Donny Burger is getting big so I’m gonna take some cuttings and see if I can throw a couple small Donny’s in the open spots. If it’s like GMO and this lady then they’ll just take right off. Everyone had burn from the sunlight getting through a window and then they had some issues with the coir bagged soil I used but since they got transplanted into my soil, all new growth has looked good. 😌

Name:	AD6F2B32-BDD6-4895-A066-6A4B3B99F6C5.jpeg
Views:	100
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	17843354
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• thailer
    replied
    Yeah...slowly like a turtle 🐢 😂 because those pics are like a month old and the plant is hanging in a drying rack half shriveled.

I have hit a speed bump in the road of life and my garden has suffered because of it. If I can finish this round and start another one, it will be a miracle. 😞

Leave a comment:

• unregistered190
    replied
    Nice! Moving right along since the last update

Leave a comment:

• thailer
    replied

Name:	A01E7D53-8AB1-4984-A1E8-4A2450700F29.jpeg
Views:	128
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	17834436

Leave a comment:

• thailer
    replied

Name:	AE30FA26-E140-4DA8-BD04-3E9BFC51E870.jpeg
Views:	124
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	17834431Click image for larger version

Name:	062AC544-305B-4FFF-9BBE-5165DE9F6C58.jpeg
Views:	124
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	17834430Click image for larger version

Name:	3B66370A-C829-4788-A1EB-1EC241D39829.jpeg
Views:	126
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	17834429

Leave a comment:

• thailer
    replied
    Donny Burger struggling with a hopeful transplant cure....only time will tell.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D9EAFF9A-BAE4-4716-B67C-B986ED7D1DF9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	97.6 KB ID:	17834417

I originally had six plants but i tossed two of them (orange apricot mac) because i wasn't happy with the buds it grew. they were ok and nice flavor but there is so much leaf that keeps growing back after defoliating i just don't want to deal with the larf. so i am thinking i may plant some veggies in a couple spots....i dunno.

Click image for larger version  Name:	53D9B2C5-98F9-4D66-9F07-CEDC9FAD7387.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	57.0 KB ID:	17834416
    the bulb on this double ended setup kept causing the ballast to not fire up? i bought a new ballast because i thought that was the issue but it was the bulb. so i am not buying Digilamp brand bulbs again. i got an Ushio hps now. heres the plants a week before i transplanted them.

Click image for larger version  Name:	CF1661CA-7D21-41A0-89D9-F241A8761B21.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	55.5 KB ID:	17834415Click image for larger version  Name:	2FD66C0C-745D-4F74-A3BE-2B86E672F210.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	52.6 KB ID:	17834414

setting up the SIPs and redoing the ventilation in the room.
    Last edited by thailer; 04-17-2021, 02:23.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X