What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bigger Britches For My Ladies

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Lotsa room to stretch out their legs in those big tubs. I have decided that to heft wet bags, 10 gallons is my limit. The single opening 4 x 4 tent blues.

thailer

thinking they are still sorting it out....really sucks in the meantime though.

congrats on the new job by the way

well on my iphone i can't see them but on my computer i can. its not too big a deal for this thread but i hope other threads still have pics because they are the only ones i have. i wouldn't be super heartbroken tho. just would suck.

thanks! i am exhausted from working my second day. I have been searching for jobs that don't drug test for pre-employment and I am shocked how many have asked me. just for low level jobs that really have no reason for drug testing. i don't know if it is due to the state being legal rec so now people want to be sure they don't have a dumb stoner? i jsut don't understand.

i don't know how else to put this and have erased several replies but i just feel like the universe is urging me to stop smoking and growing. i can't find work due to drug tests. i have turned 40 recently and have looked back and feel like as much as i love cannabis, sometimes i feel like it has held me back from certain things, one of which is working for some places that drug test yet they pay fabulous. i feel like i am stuck with remedial jobs due to skills and the jobs i could get that pay well have drug tests. i posted about it a while ago and people told me i should quit smoking if i am being offered awesome jobs and they say to just wait till i am retired to smoke or to apply within the same company for positions that are not drug tested.

i have this friend that wrote me when i said i was looking for work a week ago and she has insisted that i quit smoking pot because she will get me a union CDL job making enough money it would solve most of my problems. so like i felt before she started writing me if i quit smoking i could get better jobs. when i got home from my first day i had a message from her and my body felt exhausted and i have all these bills. really made me start thinking about my future.

"Well I quit smoking pot 7 years ago to get a better job. I was working at a call center and life was miserable. Been working for **** since 2019. It's been like family to me. They support me and if I have a issue, they work with me to resolve it. I had 2 months paid off when the pandemic first hit. Because it's in our union deal, I get 6 weeks PTO a year the 1st 4 years and if you don't wanna use it you can cash it out. I've made alot of friends working there and we all support each other. If someone gets sick they help that person out. Plus if driving isn't for you they always give drivers the first dibs on jobs. The is were I'm going to retire at and Plus it's state retirement. The match what you put in. Great medical benefits. If you have any questions or doubts text or call me"

rent in my city is expensive and they want 3x the rent to apply and i can not make that much money....but i would if i worked at her place. i would have enough to pay bills, live comfortably and have money to set aside to save so i wouldn't be living paycheck to paycheck.

i just don't want to stop smoking and growing and i don't want to grow but be unable to smoke it.

anyways, thanks for reading. i am probably gonna quit smoking in the next week or so. not sure about the plants.

ReservoirDog

Culture war casualty. RIP Thailer, thanks for all the SIPs. Sorry I missed you...

Thailer of the SIPs,
Unknown - May 09, 2021
``Fought and died that we may find Satori``

thailer

20220906_173033.jpg

I finally found my seeds!! I am gonna pop these tonight instead of my cuts I got back from friends to keep it interesting. Pineapple Fields from Dynasty, Cecil C Crabtree orange cream cross, and a purple pack of bodhis sunshine daydream 😋

thailer

Well I only got one seed packet to pop, the pineapple fields. Not really much to see at the moment and I'm now realizing I should've half filled the cups so I could back fill them once they sprouted. 😆

20220920_204626.jpg

Bmac1

Veteran
I had a buddy just run some pineapple fields too. I havent tried the smoke but they looked like great plants.

thailer

20221206_160515.jpg

I'm about to flip the lights but I've been begging for help hanging a carbon filter for weeks now. Then I moved right before Thanksgiving so I've been setting up my new place. I finally went back and the plants have exploded in growth so I'm unable to hang it up. My question is can't I push air through the filter because I can access the attic where it exhausts or should I hack the plants back enough to squeeze in there to hang it so its pulling air? 🤔 I've never used a filter before and when I pulled out the dusty box, I saw the connector that has a metal O ring with cushioned double sided tape and four screws but no screw holes on the filter. I'm gonna go ask how to set it up at the store I bought it from but I was curious if anyone has pushed air through it or will it just escape or blow off the tape that connects the metal ring to the filter?

Latest posts

Latest posts