White Russian & Great White Shark, 4000w c02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Russian & Great White Shark, 4000w c02

Plants: 22 Plants in total, 16 White Russian and 6 Great White Sharks.

System: Flood and drain buckets with air stones in each.

Lighting: 4 x 1000w lights air cooled on two light movers. 2 lights per mover.

C02 was also used.
    White Russian & Great White Shark 4000w grow
    10kw NL soil grow

22 days flower

22 days flower
    Attached Files
    10kw NL soil grow

Comment

32 Days

32 Days
      Attached Files
      10kw NL soil grow

Comment

46 Days

46 Days
        Attached Files
        10kw NL soil grow

Comment

loving it, the white strains are solid
          Peace,
          TopShelf

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          - Hunter S. Thompson

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
          - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Your GWS's are wayy whiter than mine. Good lookin buds, not much info on the strain around here. Now I know I can do better, hah
            sigpic

All posts made by Dimebagg are fictional, and comprised of notes and images obtained from copyright-free sources such as the internet, printed literature, and general hearsay.

Dimebagg's Perpetual DWC microcab - Build and Grow

Comment

Originally posted by Dimebagg View Post
              Your GWS's are wayy whiter than mine. Good lookin buds, not much info on the strain around here. Now I know I can do better, hah
              Its a very good strain. I've been pretty impressed with it. Its definitely the best white strain I've grown so far. Blows my white russians and white widows away. Especially after a couple month cure. Yield is nothing to laugh at either.

My White Russians never look very white. The white widow was very white. But if you looked close its actually a lot small hairs making it white. Not a over abundance of trichromes.
              10kw NL soil grow

Comment

Beautiful results blahman

I have a couple questions about the system...
                you said "flood & drain buckets with air stones in each"

wtf ???
                Is that more like a hybrid dwc system with occasional floods & drain cycles to cycle out what's staying in each bucket ?

Or does it do a full flood and drain out leaving the buckets fairly empty like a true ebb & flow bucket similar to the hydro flow e&f system and if so...why the air stones ?

Is this the same system you're currently running with the troubled batch in your infirmary thread ?
                Knowing when to water soil container plants. "Lift the pot"

Comment

So how did your White russians do for you? Any yield or smoke comments? I've got 6 vegging now.
                  Pure Organics

Definition of a "racist" or a "denier".
                  A clear thinking conservative that is winning an argument with a liberal

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by 10k View Post
                      Beautiful results blahman

I have a couple questions about the system...
                      you said "flood & drain buckets with air stones in each"

wtf ???
                      Is that more like a hybrid dwc system with occasional floods & drain cycles to cycle out what's staying in each bucket ?

Or does it do a full flood and drain out leaving the buckets fairly empty like a true ebb & flow bucket similar to the hydro flow e&f system and if so...why the air stones ?

Is this the same system you're currently running with the troubled batch in your infirmary thread ?

It was a typical flood and drain, flooding 4 times a day. But after a drain I was left with 3-4" of water at the bottom of the buckets. So I added a air stone to each because I was scared of problems from stagnant water.

The system I was having problems with in the infirmary thread did not have the air stones. I went to smaller buckets so my rez would be able to handle more pots. Same controller of course.
                      10kw NL soil grow

Comment

Originally posted by grapeman View Post
                        So how did your White russians do for you? Any yield or smoke comments? I've got 6 vegging now.
                        Yield is middle of the road for me. Not bad, but not the best thats for sure. I can't get the buds rock hard like other strains. Although they get just as big. After a nice cure the smoke is above average. A nice flavour and smell. It has a very light fruity smell and continues to hit me hard day after day. The Great Whites have a much harder hit at first. But you get used to it within a week and it loses that intense peak. Thats if your chronic :P

How did you make out with the 6 you had vegging?
                        10kw NL soil grow

Comment

Nice looking Grow !

Comment

Working...
                          X