What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
sacko I have been uusing the Canna brand coco...I was using the cheaper brands until I got a bad batch that wasnt washed well I guess...stuff ruined my gals so I stick with canna cause I havent had a problem

I have been using cns17 nutes with great results...I just recently switched to Jacks nutes though cause its cheaper...I have some learning to do though with the Jacks nutes...stuff is really hot compared to what Im used to

BayBHuey

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Hope everyone had a kick ass turkey day. I did gained some weight lol. I have some pics I just need to download them from my phone to the laptop. For some reason it won't let me upload pics from my phone to icmag. Chopping a Humboldt express tonight.

sackoweed

Veteran
sacko I have been uusing the Canna brand coco...I was using the cheaper brands until I got a bad batch that wasnt washed well I guess...stuff ruined my gals so I stick with canna cause I havent had a problem

I have been using cns17 nutes with great results...I just recently switched to Jacks nutes though cause its cheaper...I have some learning to do though with the Jacks nutes...stuff is really hot compared to what Im used to

BayBHuey

I'm still deciding on whether to go straight coco. This coco Loco potting mix is good. Retains water great, I'm using age old nutes 2 part. I think if I go straight coco I'll use botanicaire. Not sure which nutes yet.

sackoweed

Veteran
Howzit? Outta sight outta mind.. just thought I'd pop in and see howzit going. Had a little set back health wise. Doing much better now hope you're all doing well. I'm still looking to grab up some gg4 and possibly forum gsc. See if these Flav help with the nerve pain. I have many photos but my phone will not upload to icmag. tax money I'll get a new comp. Finally. Hah. Aight peace and puffs.

sackO

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
yo sacko, glad to hear you're feeling well. lookin forward to those pics when you get the new computer!

keep it green friend! :joint:

sackoweed

Veteran
Almost 1 year to the date. I'm doing pretty well health wise. Battling the flu at the moment
But kicking its ass. I think. LoL. Anyhow I hope you all have a kick ass holidays. Much love..

sackO

JJDubz

Great to see some old names still around these parts -

sacko my dude, hope all is well - it has been years

Best
JJ

sackoweed

Veteran
Howzit brothers and sisters? Been a long time! Hope everyone is safe and healthy in their quarantine! LoL. I'm doing well staying as healthy as I can. Much love!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howzit brothers and sisters? Been a long time! Hope everyone is safe and healthy in their quarantine! LoL. I'm doing well staying as healthy as I can. Much love!

So good to see you around bro, hope life is treating you well. Holler if you need some seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts