What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

soopy

Veteran
Great to see you back and at it my good man! Congratulations indeed.

...and thank you again for the soil mix you’ve posted, it’s been my go to for 5-6 years now...much respect.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ie Venus.

That was one of his biggest yielding lines. The keepers will put out 4oz in 3 gallons of soil. Big fat coke bottle type buds, with nice foxtailing.

You should sprout those before they get too much older. Anything you can, preserve and share! :respect:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From his albums: KKSC x Swt#4 ie Venus. Fat plants. Most plants have a hazy spicy sort of black pepper-ish taste. The keepers are either sweet grapefruit with a spicy back end or more strawberry tasting, like KKSC.

picture.php

picture.php

He always sorted about 20 or so of these every year. If you look at his albums, the last run he had going of them never got to completion.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just looked at my pack of Venus in the fridge today,but threw in some SD x SD ventura hwy had sent in back in August 2010 before they get any older.
If they dont sprout the venus is on deck

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will do,hoping a few more to germ.Its been 3 or 4 days so far in paper towels.Ill give them a few more days before I call it a wrap.
Ended up with 4 plants from Ventra hwy's SD x SD from 2010.....4 out of 10 for being 8 years old,I can live with.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint:

Happy New Year, brother. Miss watching you do your thing. Hope life is being kind to you, F.A.M.

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts