What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Soma Rockbud A+ in Bato Buckets 3x6 1200watts

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looks great in there! The outdoor ones are nothing short of monsters... Also looks pretty much done at 56 days, nice cut you have there.

Any danger of some more pics? They must be looking really nice now.

opt1c

Veteran
Thanks for all the kinds words everyone

Calendar is from Mishka NYC; ellen stagg did all the photos... i rock a lot of their gear and dig their style even though i'm from cali

Now for some pics...

Here they are at day 26 of flower... as you can see i've cleaned up the undergrowth a bit more and they're about as trimmed as they'll get till the chop
picture.php

And here they are a week later at day 33...
picture.php

picture.php

I'm going to take them to 70 days this time to see what happens; i've always felt that they could go a bit longer and the outdoor seemed more finished than the indoor so we'll see

I've been adding KoolBloom liquid to the h&g routine for an early boost of pk before the top booster and i'll probably use pure flowers instead of the shooting powder later in flower; we'll see how it goes

:joint:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Sup optic. Mishka NYC ! Yay! Bro lemme just add bro that canopy is looking super beautiful as well as organized. That's what I'm talking about brotha. And that pic with that previous rock bud is ridiculous. I never seen anything like it. A ++

opt1c

Veteran
To give you guys an idea of how the canopy has filled in i've gone from 18 plants on that tray to 10; the small ones NEVER catch up and i let nature take its course... the result is the same canopy with fewer plants; in the future i might expand my bato bucket setups and run some perpetual trays. The way i have the buckets on the tray allows me to move them around as needed. I can fill a tray with 6 plants no problem so if i start 18 in one tray that gives me the ability to preveg a room full of 3 3x6 trays; if i can fit 3 of those in my room i'll let u know; two is pushing it.... eventually i'd like to put the lightrail5 i have to good use; it'll be a lot of work though... might be easier to just move into a new place and set it all up... all in good time i guess

but anyways this grow is only 10 plants now; bet u wouldn't of known if i didn't tell ya ;)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hell naaa... that looks like more than 18 even! :) I have 71 in a short SoG and that canopy puts mine to shame :hide:

medichron

Wow man, awesome setup you have going there, your plants look amazing! I'll be pullin' up a chair for this one.

Peace,
Medichron :joint:

hydrojoe

good shit bro
ive been watching since the beginning
thought it was about time to give u ur just praise
i got some rockbud seeds myself its only a matter of time before i get them up and going
when i do ill be sure to start a thread
until then ill just be a fiend for ur grow
lol good shit once again man
keep it up

opt1c

Veteran
Day 42...
picture.php

picture.php

they are frosting up nicely; week 6 now

been battling pm for the first time in a long time; used some green cure hence the discoloring on the leaves that had pm; probably will start applying zone+penetrator as well as putting a second dehumidifier in the room.... only really on the first plant on the left in the tray but that stuff spreads like crazy... and btw i checked; my camera made it look weird but in the second pic all that stuff that looks like pm are really frosty trichs covering the leaves; not a spot of pm anywhere on those plants

ignore the rh% reading in the room; i'd turned off the dehumidifier before i sprayed down all the plants... it's back on now ;)

CannabisTHC

Nice canopy, hell of a grow there dude. Sounds like you got rid of pm, good luck keeping it away.

Thought I saw a magnum xxxl hood and rope ratchet light hangers, do those ratchet systems work well? I just got a magnum xxxl hood in the mail, thinking about getting some of those.

opt1c

Veteran
yeah i wouldn't use those yo-yo's with the magnum... the ratchet is great; can be a bit hard to lower lights if you aren't tall but they hold the weight no prob; i'm phasing out all the yo-yo light hangers i have in favor of the ratchet ones

the magnum xxl can be seen better in the other thread in my sig; my grows are both going on at the same time in the same room although i've since switched out the single magnum for 2 super suns; the magnum is now in its new home; a dr120 tent :)

H

heavy dank nugg

nice job man you got your routine down.great canopy,great colas,great job.

T

Tarus Bulbar

Hell of a nice grow opt1c!!!
Too bad bout da pm,but sounds
like you have a handle on it!!
Didnt spot any calendar pics
bro!?
Cheers

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Fooookin hell lad, that is one frosty ass strain u have there! They are looking bloody great BTW, what a canopy! Really diggin this grow mate :)

Latest posts

Latest posts