What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED First Grow-Indica XXL

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Info Update:

Info Update:

Info Update: By my calendar my plants have been flowering Since Oct.24 (77 Days in Bloom Stage:dance013::yay:) I may cut it down my grow-room reeks :faint:

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there were floros in some pic on page 2?

so not a full led grow?

Forest20

Veteran
Thanks Habeeb for stopping in....The florescent bulb you see in the pics is a UV light bulb(P&A).....?Yes and No?.... For the past month I have not use the the UV bulb. But when I did you the UV light I left it on for an half hour each day. I left only the LEDS when I went up north..My friend water about three times since i left .... i was kind of shocked that it was still alive before i left I watered about every four days because the soil would dry up real quickly...

Forest20

Veteran
Update:

Update:

Well I cut them down and now waiting for them to dry before I test it out:joint::smokeit:
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts