What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED First Grow-Indica XXL

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Hi everyone... well it seems like I will take the lead and start off. I am growing this time around some Indica XXL under some LEDS my Boy brought for me for my very very belated birthday present:joint: So here are the pic enjoy.

Info:
VEG- Growing Lights LED 28 Watts:yoinks:
SOIL- Professional Soil,10% Perilite
Container- 1 gallon black square pot
Veg Time-- Three Weeks, from sprout

picture.php

picture.php

LEDGirl

Veteran
What LED you using? The only one I know of around 24W is the GlowPanel...

Has the plant been under LED from the start, or was she just recently put under it?

Forest20

Veteran
They where veg under 2-T5 HO for a week then under the LED for two weeks...Yes it is a GrowPanel

Forest20

Veteran
Sneakinman13 thanks.... So far so good:joint: here is an update plants height 12" inches...started flowering 11/08/09.... Kind of hard to take some good pictures with the LEDS:cool:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

aminem

some Qs:
what specrtrum is that light?
what feriquizelrs do you use ?
any ventilation ?
any temperature?
is this a femized seed?

Forest20

Veteran
No problem Aminem...Its a 24 watt system Glow panel and I also use a P&A T8 Watt for some UV ..I use Fox Farm Grow and Tiger Bloom and Epsom salt...14 inch fan circulating air 24/7...78 degrees 45 humidity.. Yes it is a female seed it is Indica XXL from Sagarmatha Seeds:joint:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
There needs to be an led section in the grow section, allow for multiple led manu testing versus tossing everything in one of the vendors sections.

just my thoughts is all.

we have micro, vertical, soil, hydro and everything else under the sun. Might as well add an led thread that isn't managed by a single vendor and we could have a bit more free speech in the threads....

your plant is looking good. 24 watts wow, I can't even imagine that sort of growth for only 24 watts SWEET.

Looks like a great veg light for sure!

IWanaGetHiSoHi

There needs to be an led section in the grow section, allow for multiple led manu testing versus tossing everything in one of the vendors sections.

just my thoughts is all.

we have micro, vertical, soil, hydro and everything else under the sun. Might as well add an led thread that isn't managed by a single vendor and we could have a bit more free speech in the threads....

your plant is looking good. 24 watts wow, I can't even imagine that sort of growth for only 24 watts SWEET.

Looks like a great veg light for sure!
WTF are you on about? I don't see any edits and LED G is being a fine host (it is her spot). And judging by your statements amongst the opinions and rhetoric you haven't even read the whole thread. You saw 24 watts LED, some very nice pics (props yo) and a spot to put your soapbox ...

dirtyshawa

WTF are you on about? I don't see any edits and LED G is being a fine host (it is her spot). And judging by your statements amongst the opinions and rhetoric you haven't even read the whole thread. You saw 24 watts LED, some very nice pics (props yo) and a spot to put your soapbox ...

damn, your getting at dude like he said something wrong. actually, it makes since.

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran

Maybe it was a simple reference, not to offend the vendor?
Really there should be another sub-forum for LED!
I'd love to be co-moderator! :1help:

Right now LEDgirl is playing host for ALL LED talk because of this, although it may be welcome, and she may invite it, it is almost like going into kryp's forum and talkin about rask.

my .02

Thanks,

Tr
:abduct:

IWanaGetHiSoHi

I see no evidence of someones Freedom of Speech being taken here and if medmaker Had read the thread (or looked a little closer at the pics) they would Know that those results weren't achieved with just the 24 watts of LEDs. I get the point that this is a vendor forum and LED G is being very kind by letting this ride. Maybe we do need a forum for LED grows but is Forests thread the place to ask for it? Isn't that why we have Web Site Support?

There is an LED growers group on this site. Just click on "social groups" and scroll down through the pages. I believe it's on page 2 though

LEDGirl

Veteran

Otherwise known as the right to bash or repeatedly post negative and possibly defaming information on a thread. Even if/when a new LED forum would open up, it would carry the same strict enforcement that is being put into place EVERYWHERE else on these forums. The other mods won't put up with the same crap that I won't... Free speech is fine, but when nearly everything posted on the boards from individual users is strictly done in a negative fashion, then you become someone who is no longer of value to forums like these. We're after the positive spread of information, and knowledge, not some people whining and throwing tantrums, who've never used LED. So request taken into consideration, but don't think you'll be able to get away with it any more there... Maybe if your posts are constantly being edited/deleted, you should re-analyze the way you're coming off to people.

Sorry a few people are straying from the topic at hand (your grow Forest), so good luck on the upcoming flowering period ;)

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
i thought i posted in this thread???

i guess i added it as a subscribed thread...

forest20, fine job so far!!!

keep it up!!!

all are welcome to join the LED Social Group!!!