Double Strawberry Diesel and friends, 600W SOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Strawberry Diesel and friends, 600W SOG

After harvesting my Sweet Tooth #3 monocrop I decided on a higher plant-count.
    The 6.5L pots that I've been using for 2 years should be perfect for this - if I ever do fewer plants again then I need some bigger pots unless I want to water every day.

Soil is just Pindstrup Plus with no perlite, no nothing. I really dislike perlite when I have to get rid of the soil... Will be watering with BioBizz Grow and Bloom - perhaps I'll also buy myself a bottle of Alga-Mic for the micronutrients. For the first couple of weeks the micronutrients in the potting soil should be enough though.
    Plan is to veg for 3-4 days then flip. Perhaps a little more - dunno - we'll see.

Pic is this morning, day 1 of veg in their new home - 24 Double Strawberry Diesel (Reservoir Seeds) , 4 Satori X Swt#3, 2 Swt#3:
    Last edited by blackone; 09-08-2009, 09:14.
    Current:
    Bubblegum Battle

Inside:
    2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2009 2009 2008 2007 2007
    Outside:
    2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008

Low energy ground coupled cooler/dehumidifier?
    Keeping nordic outdoor strains as mothers.

Let the voice of reason chime - Lemmy Kilmister

Sweet man - Looks like a great setup - Good luckVery interested in the strawbery diesel
    Where they from seed or clone?
    Do you make seeds?
    Currently in Flower
    ECSD x Deep Chunk (Cannacopia)
    Early Queen (Mr Nice)
    Oriental Express (BillyGoat)
    Black Rose
    Blue Power
    White Diesel

Comment

These are clones from what I think is the best pheno among the 4 females I grew from seeds some time ago. This particular pheno does in fact have a strawberry smell in flower - unfortunately I haven't been able to preserve it after the harvest.
      Whenever I get around to building a second cab 2 of the other phenos will also be retested. The last pheno has been discarded because it was really shitty - bad yield, hermy, long flowering, no interesting aroma - same nice high as the others though.
      I didn't keep any DSD males so no seeds will be made. I might dust it with something else when I get around to doing a seed project.
      Current:
      Bubblegum Battle

Inside:
      Outside:

Comment

Once again im tuned in for the show...I havnt had pleasure of growing or smoking DSD yet but will be watching closely to see how everyting turns out. How is the stretch on the DSD? I'd let them go for at least 5 days veg and then flower....that way u are guaranteed to get a decent yield off of each. btw how is the strecth on those strawberry ds?
        "We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community." ~Haile Selassie I~

sigpic

Comment

Oh man so jealous, I would kill for some DSDs!

Definitely pulling up a chair for this one
          "We are not criminals. We grow our own shit and don't want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby does not hurt a single person." - Esbe

Comment

Originally posted by Riboflavin View Post
            Oh man so jealous, I would kill for some DSDs!

Definitely pulling up a chair for this one

yeah no doubt old papa smurf im gonna be sitting in to watching this one

are those pots gonna be there for the whole flower cycle?

are they big enough!!!
            I GREW THIS---->sigpic----< SIHT WERG I

------click below this dotted line for a sure fire diary of how to grow good herd on a budget-----

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=132208

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Proof Im On My Way With The Smell And Colors Of A BlueBarry (DUTCH PASSION) {BLUEBERRY}---

strains of mine....PINK KUSH F4.........NORTHERN LIGHTS # 5 x HAZE.........PURPLE BUD........BUBBLE GUM........SUPER LEMON HAZE........COLOMBIAN RED HAZE........WHITE WIDOW........LSD........RED DIESEL.

Comment

yea im pretty sure he is gona run a sog style grow and flower them Really soon...He used the same size containers for his last grow so he will be fine
              "We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community." ~Haile Selassie I~

sigpic

Comment

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to blackone again."

Tagged man!

I got 10 dsds growing and will follow for sure man!!

Comment

Thanks for the comments all. The pots will be fine - they're ok for 30 gram plants with daily waterings if it gets hot. Pretty good for the 20 gram plants I'm aiming for (have to be optimistic...)
                  Stretch on DSD is not too bad - but in honesty I've never tried flowering it from smallish clones so it's hard to tell. Perhaps a little more than Swt.
                  Satori X Swt has a nice stretch - still manageable though.
                  Posting an almost identical picture hehe, 34 hours later. I'm following the vegging pretty detailed for my own sake to identify growth. I already see something has happened if I look closely so not much transplant shock. The color could be better - they have been in small cups and neglected just a little with not enough fertilizer and perhaps not close enough to the light.
                  Current:
                  Bubblegum Battle

Inside:
                  Outside:

Comment

Nice start
                    Originally posted by RockyMountainHi

I've been calculating how many packs of pop tarts I need to mylar the walls.

Comment

Thanks. I only put 160 liters of soil in the pots - that's 5.33 liter each. Bought some more and will be filling them to the rim tonight. I'll probably do the switch to 12/12 tomorrow - I see a lot of growth already - no transplant shock.
                      I'm excited to see how they will grow from clones because I've only grown DSD twice - first when I grew them from seeds, and the second time was from clones taken in flower that were barely revegged.
                      Current:
                      Bubblegum Battle

Inside:
                      Outside:

Comment

whats up man any updates?? I was wondering if u cut back the lights yet or decided to veg longer.....peace

sigpic

Comment

tagged. k+ for the sweet tooth i cant wait to c what you cook up .

btw is it typical to get 20 g plants from straight clones with a semi established root ball?
                          What im asking is about your root mass and how much do you have before flipping the lights?

Comment

Hey - sorry for no updates but I have been too busy trimming and making bubblehash from my last harvest to upload pics - I've got a couple to show you when I find the time
                            Day 1 12/12 began Sat September 12, when the girls woke up from their first long night. Since then they seem to have grown quite a bit - hope they will continue to do so for the next 3 weeks.

To reach 20 grams from a plant I generally have to veg a bit - but the proportional stretch is greater in smaller plants. It depends a lot on the strain you're growing too.
                            The average on my plants from my last grow was something like 20-25 grams - haven't actually weighed yet so can't say exactly. Those were vegged a lot - but individual plant yields (Although not necessarily total yield) would have been a lot higher with fewer plants and bigger pots.
                            The DSD and especially the SatoriXSwt is more Sativa, so needs less veg to yield the same in flower - but you will need to give them a longer flower time.
                            Current:
                            Bubblegum Battle

Inside:
                            Outside:

Comment

Thanks for the update Blackone...lookin forward to seeing the new pics. U gona throw up some of your bubble hash too

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X