Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

OK

Been a while since I had a thread. I have a grow going that is a little on the large side.

I wont really get into specifics, but here are some stats.

30 600 W Vertical lights.
    2 400 W MH
    Multiple Floros.
    here are what I am using to feed them.

I got a bunch of clones,, that were in some sad shape. Romulan x timewarp
    It took alot of work to get them to stay alive

A couple weeks later

Beginning of flower

A little later on

Some new pics in a bout a week
    Federally Registered Designated Grower
    THE BUD HUNTER

Medicinal Marijuana Advocate
    sigpic

I must say nice grow and wow thats alot of watts ur usin there, and not to knock ur grow or anything because the plants look great and u obviously have alot of experience... But what is the logic behind why your placing the lights vertically so high above the plants, seems like a waste of the potential of the lights, and second question why do you have them in such an open area? Seems like it would be even worse for the already unfocused lights.
    Piff's First Scrog (Done)
    Blue Widow Flooded Tube 150hps (Done)

Yes I do enjoy discussing and posting pictures about blatantly fictitious events that were easily found on the internet.. -Disclaimer-

Comment

Thanks for your comments Piff

I have the lights vertical, without reflectors, because I have heat issues right now. I have the large area, because I am not running full capacity right now, I am only at bout 60 %

There are other things in that room that are not shown, so it just appears bigger than it actually is
      THE BUD HUNTER

sigpic

Comment

Reflection, light dispersion, and maximizing light density to it's fullest potential is what makes huge buds and big yields.. That's what makes paying the electric bill worth it..

I love your efforts and drive to go big.. but bro... you need to maximize the light you are using..
        My coco grow show
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343017

Comment

appreciate your concern

Thanks for stopping in, The pictures do not do it justice, it is quite light in there. I wear uvb glasses while I am in there
          THE BUD HUNTER

sigpic

Comment

lol.. i bet you do... I swear i have lost some of my eyesight from HPS... haha

I'm watching this thread.. I look forward to the end result.
            My coco grow show

Comment

well what I was thinking is if you spread out the plants and lowered the lights to the middle of the plants you would get alot more usage of the light.

Yes I do enjoy discussing and posting pictures about blatantly fictitious events that were easily found on the internet.. -Disclaimer-

Comment

Originally posted by PiffGuru View Post
                well what I was thinking is if you spread out the plants and lowered the lights to the middle of the plants you would get alot more usage of the light.

good point.. or. cut the lights in half on the next grow and focus on light density and reflectors.. I bet you get a bigger harvest from the weight it produces.. Sometimes less is better than more.. just something to ponder while you have heat issues
                My coco grow show

Comment

So that really is you in yer avatar? I had my suspicions.

Comment

And on that note.. Are your heat issues from the local climate, or because there r so many lights... Either way ill be watchin to see how they turn out GL

Comment

Hey Dr Dog, so this is going public is it mate? Well you know I'll be tuned in to this show. I wont bother bother wishing you luck with it, no need, I know how it will turn out, I've seen your shows before. Spotting you in those plant pics will be harder than spotting wally soon I know it. So what strains are you going with, a mix or a certain cut of a certain something? How often is harvest? How many litres are those horse buckets your growing in?
                      Take it easy mate
                      When as men, our only guide to right and wrong is the ability or inability to act, we cannot truly call ourselves men.

Copyrights on all photographic work are reserved

Comment

go big or go home... Sir
                        Bitch! You know what I want! Hahahahaha! I wanna talk to Samson! Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden! 'Cause it's hard being black and gifted! Sometimes I wanna throw it all down and get lifted!

"Sampson got this whole town on lockdown"

Never Say Never-current
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248783

Comment

fuckin sick, Dog!
                          tagged and bagged and like hell!

btw..Pow Tangs are in the line up for right around November..thanks again!

peacenpot,
                          ~cd

Comment

Holy fuck bro that shit is mad work!
                            asking stupid questions, giving smart answers.
                            grow a tree in RDWC

Grow log http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=130197

Comment

SOME REFLECTORS WOULD INCREASE YOUR YIELDS BY 30%.
                              GREAT LOOKING GARDEN BRO KEEP IT GREEN
                              BRAINWASH EDUCATION
                              TO MAKE US THE FOOLS.

Comment

Working...
                              X