What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

28 Bucket r-DWC - 4000w - Maui Super Dawg

SpoCannabis

picture.php

Well everyone, thanks for stopping into my newest grow show!!! As I promised (just took quite a while), I am posting up my newest grow at my new house. Don't worry, we still have the other location too ;-). And I will be sharing my outdoor grow this year as well, so stick around!!

I am so happy to be able to spend time on ICMag again...between my business and opening the dispensary, I have been crazy busy over the last couple months. However, I am committed to being an active member on here. Ok, enough blah blah, here is some information about the new grow house, or at least the basement anyways...

When completed, it will be a total of 3 rooms....2 flower rooms and a veg/mother/clone room. At this time, I just have the 2 flowering rooms going; however the plants in there currently (MSD's) are still being vegged 24hrs. I will also be adding a couple more circuits to facilitate dual Sentinel CHHC-1 controllers:woohoo:. The entire system is a recirculating DWC, based off of blaze's setup; total of 28 buckets - 12 in RoomA and 16 in RoomB. Both rooms are connected via central controller and rez.

System Specs
- 28 x 5gal buckets
- 30gal controller
- 45gal rez connected via float valve
- EcoDrive 600gph pump running 24/7
- 4 GH AirPumps powering airstones in all buckets
- 11,000btu portable A/C (exhausting out dryer vent) split between two rooms via ducting and 6" inline booster fans (our own invention using a 45 gallon garbage can, cutting saw, ducting/hosing, etc)

Room A - 8' x 10' x 7' (12 buckets)

Room B - 12' x 10' x 7' (16 buckets)

In Each Room
- Black/White Poly "treatment"
- 6ft adjustable speed light rail
- 2 x 1000w HPS Elite Mag Ballasts (mounted outside both rooms)
- 2 x Air-Cooled Hoods w/ Glass and 6" flange
- Vortex 6" c-fan outside each room (pulling air from the hoods and exhausting into our "Lung/Exhaust Room")
- Vortex 8" c-fan inside each room (pulling air from room, through carbon filter and piped out the chimney)
- CanFilter 38-Special 150 Carbon Filter
- Sentinel CO2 Generator (2-burner units)
- 2 x 16" Wall-Mount Oscillating Fans

As always, I'm running a full regimen from Botanicare (Pure Blend Pro, Liquid Karma, CalMag, HydroGuard/AquaShield, Sweet, etc.)

I am sure I am forgetting some things, so expect some edits lol. Please feel free to question/comment on anything you see. Thanks again everyone!! :joint: smokey time - sticking around for the smoke session?? ....yeah, you bet ya are!! heheh :smoker:

ENTER THE DUNGEON...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Controller and custom A/C lol
picture.php

Rez
picture.php

Outside of Room A
picture.php

Inside of Room A
picture.php

picture.php

Sentinel 2-burner Co2 gennie
picture.php

Custom-made add-on rail - saved about $150 making one...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SpoCannabis

More Pics...

Outside of Room B
picture.php

picture.php

The "Lung Room" that exhausts out a custom-built and secure window/vent
picture.php

Inside Room B - empty (not for long) except for one row of very young MSD's
picture.php

picture.php

Closer look at my custom-made "Add-A-Light"
picture.php

picture.php

A closer look at the *STARS* of the show... Maui Super Dawg's... ONLY 2 WEEKS OLD!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hell yes man!! when i saw you back on the other thread, i was wondering if this one would get up ... and here it is! taking a front row seat, and learning as much as I can because at my next house we are doing RDWC also.

Love the set up, keep up the great work.

Good vibes,
-sg

SpoCannabis

:wave: Hey everyone!!! Thanks for jumpin onboard so quick!! =) Promise I will keep updates posted on the regular....

nyckid - Thanks for the comments!! Much appreciated, K+.

HydroFarmer - Hey bro, glad you are hanging around this one too!!

Sleepy - Thank you as well, K+. Yeah, he is a monster - check my other thread for some better pics.

SG - I'm glad you are excited as I am bro!!! heheh.. Lemme know if you have any questions about the sytem. Once you go RDWC, you'll never go back! K+

Mist

Another bastard with a basement!!!! LOL!

Great setup. I have always wanted a basement to be able to really spread out and do some BIG grows.

Can't wait to see what comes of this setup.

SpoCannabis

+k

you going to hemp fest?

Absolutely!! I am planning on setting up a spot for all of us ICMag'ers to meet up, if you so choose. Planning on buying a lil vinyl banner to string up on a tree at an agreed location, but I'll talk more about that in the PacGrowers thread...

U

unta

Looking very nice in here Spo! Loved your other show so I got my chair pulled up here too if you don't mind. We also have ops of similar wattage. I have a 2k now and am working on getting a house for a new 4k

SpoCannabis

Phil - Thanks for stopping by the thread bro!! We should go fishing sometime this week... lemme kno

unta - Hey thanks for pullin up a chair here too....stay tuned ;-)

growshower

spo, great to see a new show gettin up and in the works, really interested in rdwc, i would really like to see up all my mothers on a small rdwc, they are currently just on individual waterfarm buckets, either way, definately pullin up a seat for this show, +k for being dedicated to providing medicine to those in need

SpoCannabis

-- UPDATE --

-- UPDATE --

growshower - Hey there, and thanks for your kind thoughts! Glad to hear you are interested in rDWC... if there is anyway I can help, feel free to lemme know. :smoker:

10251SpoCannabisOLD.gif

picture.php

picture.php

UPDATE PICS - ROOM A @ 3wks VEG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ROOM B @ 1wk VEG - Only has 5 clones...will have other 11 by beginning of next week...

picture.php