What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

28 Bucket r-DWC - 4000w - Maui Super Dawg

Jayson

i want to see and learn more about your "add a light".. looks like its on a light mover rail and your using the hoods cantilever style? where the weight of one offsets the other?

SpoCannabis

Update . . .

Update . . .

Lol.. whhhell, I have no internet at my house at the moment so that's why I haven't updated this thread...like at all lol. Sry bout that - soon to be fixed. Were about two weeks away from harvest and things are looking AMAZING!! Huge, swollen calyxes, kushy diesely smell. This Maui is really a HEAVY YIELDER!! Here are a couple pics I snapped from my cell.... Enjoy :smoker:

Note: During "stretch" I used a product called BushMaster... it is the SHIIIT! Virtually stopped all vertical growth and caused the plant to become much bushier. Towards the end of the flowering cycle, I also added Gravity; which is a flower hardener that seems to work quite well...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

humboldtlocal

Great job. The Maui Super Dawg is one of my all time favorite strains. I grew clones of her a few years back and they were awesome.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
i too think BM and Gravity are good products..
the BM does a hell of a job
i couldnt tell if the gravity helped i used PK boosters for the first time at the same time i tried that... next run with out the gravity was just as dense, hard to say....
your buds look great
have fun with all the harvesting man...
send some of them WA buds this way lol
sir loves kushy greasy buds
peace man

fireman

Great thread!! Looks incredible!! Runnin 4000 as well in a happy frog, LW, EWC mix...

What amounts of Gravity did you use and what week did you start using it?

I was thinking abut picking some up, I`m about to end week 4. I can only get my hand on one strain around these parts, but it treats me well I`m still tweaking her here and there.

your giving hope for those who have to hide. Keep up the good work brother and lemme know how she cheifs!!!!!

fireman :joint:

Mist

Very nice buds you have there Spo. I will have to mark that strain down as one to try in the future.

Happy Growing.

mister c

Dude in one of the previous posts is mos def correct about those active aqua 110liter commercial pumps. They have 12 outlets, and kill those GH airpumps. I love GH but their airpumps suck. I have had 2 of them. I close 3 outlets and only use 1 outlet to compare to the actives aqua bubbling power.

Love it brother you did great. That is great strain aswell it really chunked out. Good job Spo Cannabis. Keep us posted on the next grow!

Latest posts

Latest posts