What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bobby Stainless presents: Return to the 36th Chamber

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran

Click link and let play in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBvaEH3UhjQ

G13Diesel,Double Strawberry Diesel, Mirre, Deep Congo, Power House!
picture.php

Decided to branch out, and also do some Hydro. The 8 site water farm is the best bang for your buck,and is capable of half pound plants!

picture.php

My mothers: Sunshine #2, Bubba Gum, Mirre,Karma Jack, Deep Congo, Power House, DSD, G13Diesel, Four Play, Casey Jones, Blue Sonja, Hashmaster...Could be some others in there....lol.

picture.php

Some clones ready to be transferred to 1 gals.

picture.php

Some brand new and some established clones doing their thing!

The Vegetation Laboratory

picture.php

On to Wudan Mountain...

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
ahh i thought it was you

I was going to ask if it was the other guy

Getting in early on this one. taking a seat

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Hey Doc! Thanks for stopping by. Should be a good show. Got some badass strains I am going to try out. I'd also like to get back in to the OGA circle, if you can work that out? It's a great crew!

Pimpslapped: Glad you made the journey! Ill try to make it worth or while.

S

Seismic

Looking great Stainless, glad to see you didn't leave IC, considering it was your pics that inspired me to make the switch to cmh. Take care and good luck, I'm grabbing a seat:lurk:

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Seismic: Hope you enjoy the CMH as much as me! Glad you will be hanging out. Bout to go do a check up on your thread.

Here are some pics of the weed I am smoking this instant: Power House (C99 x Deep Chunk)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Big thanks Hill Temple Collective.:joint:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you are rockin' that grow. Nice spot. Nice genetics. Nice job ;)

PS That water farm looks tempting....

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Looks like you are rockin' that grow. Nice spot. Nice genetics. Nice job ;)

PS That water farm looks tempting....

Thanks man!

I love the water farm. Only had it a few days, but it is super easy! I am going to keep this one in the veg lab, and buy a couple more 8 sites to go up on the mountain. Whatever room is leftover will be filled with organix.

Glad you stopped by. I will be detailing the Water Farm progress very closely, so be sure to stop by again.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That PowerHouse looks like it would knock me over. Superior garden and budshots bro.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
something looks familiar in here... maybe its those outrageously frosty nuggets :smile:

best wishes from me to your grow mate
j :smile:

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
MeltingPOT: Power House is my favorite strain right now. Shit is EXTREMELY potent. And smells fantastic, after it is burned. Thanks for stopping by!

JamieShoes: Having a touch of deja vu? LOL. Glad you are back again!:joint:

radvancan: Thanks man!:joint:

Pimpslapped

The view is already worth the trek to the mountain temple. No fear on that point, Bobby. Though I do look forward to having the gentle currents of a waterfarm up there to soothe aching feet. I don't think it's quite the Ganges, but the scenery already more than makes up for that. Beautiful plants.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Much appreciated Pimpin.

Pimpin' since been pimpin' since been PIMPIN'!

Wheremybitches...

Last edited:

Pimpslapped

Straight up, bro. You know, pimpin' ain't easy! Gotta keep the pimp hand in shape. Dunno about the powder, but you sure have the crystal covered.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Naw man! You got to have yo assistant pimp, get yo hand ready with some baby powder, so you can really slapaho! Make it POP! wheremybitches.

Shiat. Only powder Bobby fucts with is keif!

can't say it's always been that way, but it is now...LOL! Stay away from that Disco Shit. Shit is about as useful as cigarettes.

Pimpslapped

Only powder worth fuckin' wit! The assistant pimp had to dealt wit'. He was tryin' to take too much of the action, so I had to go get the razor.

I did the cigs thing for a few years, but that's been m'only other indulgence. I'm a freak, ain't never even been drunk. Given my family inclinations, if I gets me into drinkin' I ain't gonna stop. Never had any interest in the disco dust or any of the other crap floating around. I found my green herb and that's been enough for me for about fiteen years now!

Ain't gotta smackaho right now though, they's all buddin' up real pretty like for daddy. Just gotta be patient. Don't want none of them getting ballsy on me!

K

Karma Genetics

Looking good there Bobby.... Looking forward to your opinion on my stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts