What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bobby Stainless presents: Return to the 36th Chamber

never thought I'd be jealous of a lady bug. Pics are amazing. The soundtrack is a cool idea.

This is definitely a must subscribe. :canabis:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
awesome buds and some nice looking glass dude

Your thread is flying brother, moving along at light speed

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Seismic: Those crosses sound great! I almost got some of the CBG Destroyer when it was available, too expensive though. Thanks for stopping by again. Definitely a regular.

Phillthy: Hey man, they don't work for free. Everyone gets a taste. LOL!

chubbynugs: Welcome! Glad you are pulling up a chair!

Che: This is now the official party spot, sir. Glad you made it!

MidLifeCrisis: The glass master! Glad you are here man, and thanks for the kind words!

chiefmasterbong: Thanks man, enjoy the ride!

Tonatiuh: I know! I am going to be stepping up my glass maintenance program, and keeping them cleaner. The perc'd bong hits SOOO much better when spotless. My new addition just likes to bend you over, and make you it's biatch. I'm not sure if I like it. LOL!

As for H3ad, I think he has the best shit out right now, and you know how much shit I've got. HTC and Grindhouse are in the same league. I will try to let you know when some more H3ad gear is available. I am so stocked with beans right now, I have a backlog of gearto work with, so I have not been paying attention to the bean market.

Casey J is definitely a must have, I am surprised none of your Fuckem boys, can't get you straightened out...

Peanut Butter: Thanks for stopping by Bud!:joint:

Dr Dog: Thanks Doc! Got back up and rolling at OGA. Thanks for stopping through!

New tube...Thing will make you vomit...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Making Hash OIL!!!! Best shit ever!
picture.php

Beer I made...
picture.php

xOOx

<opens the door>

oh shit! sorry!! i was looking for the restroom..

wtf!

i think i'm stayin'

xoox

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo....Im on my way man, gotta tray of clones, few zips o headies...Ill be camped out in the corner of your room,:Bolt: next to that oil jar...:kewlpics::headbange

good vibes

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to whiskeytango420 again.

Yeah... Hell Yeah Whiskey. We'll have a big time!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Damn dude your thread is movin fast as hell.. That oil looks nicee man, so do all your buds.. Keep up the great work brother.:joint:

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words guys!

I just read this...

"With one warship nearby and more on the way, piracy expert Roger Middleton from London-based think tank Chatham House said the pirates were facing difficult choices."

LMAO!!! Thay paid a "expert" to figure that out?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

HindukushMaster

if it isnt booby stainless, yo the new pics are lookin so crisp still. why'd you end up ditchin the first 36 chambers man. Just got ong-bak 2 today gonna watch it later that movie is supposed to be so badasssssss. keep it dank brotha 1

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gooey black sticky oil....damn yo thats some fire ass lookin chit right there!!...thank you i would appreciate it yo hit me a pm or whatever when its available again yo.as far as the CJ its in the fam,brother bear has some,it looks bad ass...i like his look so much i just passed on a whole bunch of crosses to get a casey jones x blueberry cross.
as alway maing loved the pics.....and uhmmm yea they hit better when theyre clean :bashhead: :muahaha:
peace brotha.-T-