What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing Inside the Box

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Time to start a new thread. For those of you new to the garden, I hope to keep the pictures flowin, and invite you to sample the food and drink on the back table. The VaporCannon is a lotta fun to play with too - :woohoo:

I'm about three weeks in on the current flower cycle. Currently I'm using Age Old Grow for early feeds, guano tea, Age Old Kelp and Supernatural GreenStay, and a bit of TopMax weekly during flower.

Each group of photos day18, day18, day22:

AK47

Amnesia99

C99

SSH

The AK47 is from seed, am99 and c99 were mother plants, SSH is a reveg. Pistils are flying everywhere :woohoo: already, hoping I can pull the two 99 plants in a month or so.

Thanks for looking - c u soon!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i missed alot of your last thread :wallbash: sorry for that my friend
however this one i am tagged in right up front
:lurk:
what a beautiful start too :respect:

P

Peat

Alright!
I got a spot by the VaporCannon!

Hey Mr. GreenJeans,
Thanks for the hospitality!
I know this is going to be good!

(BTW, I've got some SSH going too) :friends:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Brother Bear :wave:
Thanks for the props! Glad you're here, I'll try to keep the peep show intriguing!

Hiya Peat :wave:
Thanks for visiting buddy - gotta get over and check out your ssh. Glad you found the VaporCannon - it'll set ya straight :woohoo:

Heya Major :wave:
So glad to cya buddy - and with the goods in hand WHOOT :rasta: :yes: Let's strut on over to the Cannon and toke ourselves up!

Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
Whoa - roll'n us a few - those look a lot like Cohibas :abduct: Thanks mate! puff puff pass - whoa, very tasty!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged brotha.ssh lookin the bomb for a reveg homie...i will be over here with bruh bear and the O.G.A fellaz smokin up a storm.peace-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
WHAT UP MR G

I am here for the ride too brotha!!!!

Be hanging with the other bros, picking popcorn buds, lurking be for chumps

-BG-

Hi my friend :wave: good to see you and your beautiful plants..! You still got that same A99...awesome stuff..!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Tonatiuh :wave:
Thanks buddy! We'll have to put some of that SSH in the Cannon when she's done!

Hiya Dr D :wave:
Whasup my friend? Glad to have ya buddy - popcorn buds pshaw - there's a bag of fist sized mongrul bud in the closet - hep urself!

Hiya loco81 :wave:
Glad to have ya buddy - u r a hydro guy - I'm gonna be learning from u sooner than later!

Heya Sleepy dude :wave:
Thanks for ur support my old friend! Barbie sez u r a good kissah - u been taken the girls out for a spin in the Jeep? :biglaugh:

Hiya Anima :wave:
Thanks mate, me too - let's hit that cannon til we reach excape velocity!

Hiya High Lowlander :wave:
Thanks much Low - great to be seen! Glad to have ya on board!

Hiya -BG- :wave:
How ya doin buddy? Great I hope! Yes, still have that amnesia99 :woohoo: Pineapple Happyness in a Bud! Good to c u my friend!

loco81

yea part of me wished i started in dirt becasue its more forgiving but couldnt pass up growth potential from hydro.

B

buzzed day

glad to see you up and going again.looking forward to learning so much from you as always my freind.peace

Sleepy

Veteran
nahhh...not enough room in the jeep!!

hehehe

how do you like the Age Old line, sir???

hoping all is well in your kingdom!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oeps missed this one....tagging in from now on :D
hope all is well Mr GJ