What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing Inside the Box

Anima

BWAHAHAHA:laughing::laughing:
its good to see you too packn:yoinks:

Also MGJ- Things are lookin great!!! :abduct:
:woohoo: I always love lookin at your girls! :) you really finish em off great! (GREAT pics too :wave:)

Peace and kindness
-Anima

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey pack'n, nice to see ya bro.

MGJ, things look killer as usual bro, you can almost smell that ssh, simply awesome.

Sleepy

Veteran
hehehe...

always good to see packn'!!

have a great weekend, everybody!!

hope you are well, sir.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Pack'n is back'n the saddle again! :laughing:

He's wheel'n and steel'n MGJ's thread again......life is back to normal:woohoo:

This is a damn good feel'n........MGJ is doing better, what else could be inside the box?:yoinks:

Hey Sleepy, good to see ya dropping in bro.......hope you have a good weekend too!......desi!

Love & Peace to everybody!

hazy

Veteran
hey Pack'n what's up. Oh yeah. Hey Mr GreenJeans Very beautiful buds you've been pulling. They all look so good. No need to be picky with all that good smoke, I'll just hit up whatever's loaded up in the vapcannon.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Big D :wave:
Thanks for visiting with kind comments buddy! Yup, Core's gear is guud scheet mang, fer sure. Peace D :friends:

Hiya Packn! :wave:
Bout time U started carryin ur weight round here!!! :biglaugh: Got some specials in ur plastic eggs... heh heh... The place really swings with some Packn Comic Relief! Mi casa es tu casa hermanito...

Hiya 'Low :wave:
Thanks for delurking ( I won't mention decloaking, wouldn't want anyone to figure out your Romulan leanings... :laughing: ) Hep urself to some AK in the cannon!

Hiya Anima :wave:
Much thanks my friend! I agree, the SSH and Mongrul are looking primo. Wait to you see the haircut I gave the Bogglegum :yoinks:

Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
Thanks buddy - glad you like the SSH - though she takes her time, I'm hoping it's time well spent - from the smell of her I have some warp speed vaping in my future :yummy: Been checking out ur veg list - sweet genetics mate!

Hiya Sleepy :wave:
You have a great weekend too buddy! Thanks for asking my friend, feeling better each week - neveh wudda thunk I'd be livin the vegetarian vida loca - but can't argue with success!

Hiya Des :wave:
Thanks so much my friend! Glad you're feeling better too. What is inside the box - a lot of plants and veggies :biglaugh: Be safe be happy Des :wave:

Hiya hazy :wave:
Thanks for visiting bro! Diggin the title of your new thread, I've been known to be partial to Merle, good stuff! Oh, while you're hitting the cannon - see that phat red button that says don't touch? After you've filled your lungs - hit that button - pulled the blower off a wrecked Vette and hooked her up... WOOT

Hiya JACKtheREFFER :wave:
Welcome to the garden mate! Glad you're enjoying the show.

Oh - the box I'm in... the flower cabinet - roughly 5-' wide, 3-' deep 5' tall.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Weekend Update ...

Weekend Update ...

Lotsa shots this time up :abduct:

Cabinet today

The Minikush is hiding in the back right corner behind the AK47...

SSH day 75 flower

She's starting to foxtail, noticeably fatter every couple days. 2 weeks to go :bongsmi:

Mongrul day 29 flower

Frosty the Hemp Girl - my new nickname for this beauty. All she needs is love at this point, and she's easy to love.

Bogglegum day 11 flower

Time to prune away future popcorn, hoping to fatten up the remaining branches - got a healthy bunch of cuts to root, thinking to flower a bogglegum sog in the near future.

Blue Shiva day 11 flower

Nice tight node spacing on this one, she's looking like a fine lady.

DA x CH day 11 flower
(Divine Apollo x [C99 x Amnesia Haze])

How about some opinions. Is this pheno more Divine Apollo, Hazey, or a mix of the two? Sure doesn't look like cindy. Either way, she's definitely not spindly and showing very tight node spacing. I might have a male very much like this one in the veg area, if so I'm thinking of making some F2s - should be some nice surprises in F2s of this. :yoinks:

AK47 / Minikush day 11 flower

The AK and minikush are looking sweet, stretching out nicely ( Minikush is not that mini after all ), just starting to form buds.

Thanks for looking! :wave:

B

buzzed day

man everything looks good chuck. you have a 1,000 in the closet? i'm hopeing to be done with my closet around winter time. thanks for the show.peace

Hey Mr GJ

Thanks for delurking ( I won't mention decloaking, wouldn't want anyone to figure out your Romulan leanings... :laughing: ) Hep urself to some AK in the cannon!
LOL!!! thank you, will be hitting the cannon Mmm tastee AK :yummy: :abduct:
and :wave: to Packn thanks fer the props buddy!! :yes: :respect: back to ya..

And of course :respect: to Mr GJ, those babes are looking yummier by the update :laughing:
BBL, Low

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
happy 4/20 brotha your gardens lookn very nice, i havent sent the letter yet i will i packaged the beans. some
Malichite - memoryloss urkel pheno {fm} x headhunter {m}
Evac - sugar shack {fm} x evenflow {m}
evenflow F2 i made - brotha Jaws evenflow - abussives OG kush {fm} x whitemustang {m}
Angels Breath - memoryloss strawd pheno {fm} x headhunter {m}
Kaua'i kush F3 - Abusive's OG Kush {fm} x Maui Wowie {m}

all the above are some of the crosses i made last yr the 1's listed above have been growen out by a few ppl around the world. all seem to like what they have growen out brotha may you be blessed with something special from them.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
OMG MGJ is still turning out the dank. but i must say no surprise........... as always just wanted to stop in and say hello and check the digs. ur always poppin off somethin new and interesting

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
everything is lookin bomb MJG,the mongrul always impresses me and the bogglegum ur flossin is so pretty bro,you did a hella job trimmin her up.always lurkin maing...peace-T-

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hey Mr. Greenjeans!!! Aw man nice box! And great update... that SSH is lookin fantastic! And an, AK I'll take that anyday, love me some AK!

Hope your feeling well!

Peace D

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
DAMN MR GJ that is a sick ass box blows mine out of the water really clean work !@!!!lets see a update !!!! keep it up

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
:dueling:Gladiator Green Jeans.."I bring you kushes, hazes, medicines from far lands, show you buds of fury..and ask only one question..are you not entertained!?"

Minikush shot up by an AK sounds very interesting..have to keep my eyes on those babies..

Hey...I know that dude..Hey Hazy..and high back to the rest of you bean crackers.. :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya MrGJ

sweet looking cab you got ...I think its the first time i see it from the outside ?
lol maybe not from the inside but i can't recall one like that....Nway,thats quite some quality plants you are growin up...pure quality bud !..

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya buzzed day :wave:
Thanks buddy! There's a 600W HPS in there now, last summer I also put in an 400W, but the 400W digi ballast died and was out of warranty, so I'm making do with just the 600 for now. How much space are you planning on?

Thanks mate, got more pics today, the SSH is getting a bit blue :woohoo:

Hiya Brother Bear :wave:
Ahhh - getting boggled :joint:, great stuff, hoping she'll be ready in another month :yummy: Had a great day, thanks for the good wishes - hope you're having a great weekend buddy!

Hiya Major :wave:
Thanks so much for your generosity my friend! :rasta: I know I'll find plenty of frosty goodness, and of course I'll showcase them here. I've tasted some of the parents and have wanted to taste the others, so your work is doubly appreciated - now I get a chance to taste 'em all :woohoo:

Hiya Sir :wave:
Thanks for visiting buddy! Glad you're enjoying the show - I love showin 'em!

Hiya T :wave:
Thanks for the props mate! Yeah, she wanted to go to the stylist, but I tied her up and sheared her myself :laughing: I like her short sexy limbs....:canabis:

Hiya Big D :wave:
Thanks for the props buddy! Glad you like the box - and the SSH - we aim to please!

Hiya JACKtheREFFER :wave:
Thanks mate - you definitely have yours well lit - 2600W in a box - :woohoo: Update coming up - stay tuned....

Hiya Packn :wave:
Hmm - surprised you didn't mention I have a kush job? (ducking) I love Gladiator too - definitely kept ME entertained! Hey, step to the back, I got a couple lungfulls to give ya.... :biglaugh:

Hiya Core :wave:
Thanks buddy - the cab shot's been sitting in my old gallery for a while, just a little spot in my small basement. Thanks for the props my friend - your girl is giving me nosegasms whenever I open the cabinet - she's smelling sweeter and fruitier than last time WOOT Not long now - just shy of 3 weeks....

Update coming up next....

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
It's good to see you out in the ICMAG Veranda again, Mr. GreenJeans!

Bro, your box looks as clean as my ICU room did! I just wish I coulda puffed on your flowers instead of oxygen. Just get better & better bro, because we ALL need your cameo appearance as much as possible........it just makes the sky smile!

Love Ya!.......desi!

Latest posts

Latest posts