What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing Inside the Box

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hi folks
Sorry for the absence - I'm still having some surprise adventures - but I have some update pics tonight.

Hiya Pontiac :wave:
U can say that again WOOT! not much longer....

Hiya loco81 :wave:
I hear ya buddy - someday I'll figure out how to squeeze a hydro setup in the cabinet...

Hiya buzzed day :wave:
Always happy to have ya visit my friend - thanks for the kind words!

Hiya Russ Cargill :wave:
Thanks for visiting bro - another hydro guru WOOT...

Hiya Sleepy :wave:
The girls said they'd be willing to hook up a camper for your visit, they like you big guys :laughing: I like the Age Old line a lot, the AO Kelp is super, I've replaced Nitrozyme with AO Kelp, cheaper and works great!

Hiya Core :wave:
Welcome aboard -haven't missed much yet!

Some suprises this week - all the plants except the C99 started showing lockout - I must've goofed on the soil mix, they were all 2+ EC, I've flushed them well, the Ak47 and the AM99 are showing low on N, hope I can get them to smile again... Colas are still looking good... Anyway, here's shots of the gals... All plants are at day 30

AK47

Amnesia99

C99

SSH

Despite the trouble, they are all showing early frost and fattening up fine.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking pretty sweet to me my friend :woohoo:
i am sure you'll have them kinks ironed out in no time
nice up-date :smoweed:

Anima

Man they look just great! despite your lil N def...I think a lil N def helps with the taste..but you do have some longer sat gals there. I bet that SSH comes out stellar!

Anyhoo just wanted to pop in and see how you were doing and it looks like your doing GREAT!
Peace and kindness
-Anima

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
How long you figure those hazes will go? They all look great bro, 47 is going to be a monster.

Grabs a chair and pulls up with the popcorn and watches this diary carefully as it progresses into some monsterous buds :), Good work ya are doin in here Mr GreenJeans keep up the stellar work buddy :joint:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
dang brotha even a little deff dosent faze your garden much lookn great bro

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Brother Bear :wave:
Thanks for the vote of confidence buddy!

Hiya Anima :wave:
Thanks man! Only the SSH should go well past this month, the rest of them will be finished in a few weeks.

Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
SSH is a 90 day pheno - the amnesia99 is cindy dominant and should finish in 50-60 days. The AK is a cherry pheno - should start smelling fruity soon.

Hiya El_Professor420 :wave:
Thanks for visiting with kind comments! Step to the back and load up the Vapor Cannon for the Professor :rasta:

Hiya Major :wave:
Thanks my friend! Hmmm - Can I have a ride on your Astroplane?

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin excellant bro,like bruh bear said im sure you will work the kinks out in no time my friend.always lookin in on ya even when i dont post bro.peace-T-

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya T :wave:
Can feel yer here in :lurk: mode :smile: - thanks for the kind words mate!

Got an update, here it comes, all day 37 flower...

Cabinet view

AK47

Amnesia99

C99

SSH

Oh - and good news - one of the AK47 cuts rooted - WOOT - on my way to :rasta: land....

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Holy moley man....well worth the wait

Plants are looking fantastic brother

Great work here!!

Anima

AK47

Oh - and good news - one of the AK47 cuts rooted - WOOT - on my way to :rasta: land....
WOO HOO!!! :woohoo: THAT THINGS GONNA BE A MONSTER!!! just wait till the calyx's fill out!
Thats just great to hear about those cuts taking for ya too...I know you've been battling problems there... doesn't it feel good when something FINALLY works out for ya!!! Keep up the tenacity and you'll be rooting cuts on accident in no time
:laughing:
Peace and kindness MGJ
-Anima

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Brother Bear, Dr Dog, and Anima - thanks much guys!

Sorry I have to be away from the computer for a while. Some of you know how to reach me if you need. Same old problems, improvement was temporary, I am confident the docs will figure things out but it may not be this month:yoinks:

Be safe and happy - until I return -MGJ

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just get better my friend!!! you'l be in my prayers Mr :smile:

basscadet

Hey MrGJ, sticking round for this grow. I just got some free C99 seeds from planet skunk so watching to see how it turns out.

Any advice for growing those babies?

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jeesh MGJ...absolutely off the chain.beautiful plants man,and only day 37...wow bro,stunning.they are all lookin great but that ak is really an eye catcher bro.great work yo.
peace-T-

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
New Thread..Old Crotchety Thread Tender

New Thread..Old Crotchety Thread Tender

Hey MGJ..checkin out the new thread..not bad..plenty of plants..but where's the window dressing and Scarface poster..hehe..
I've been gone for a good while now..no new grows since the last one..well over a year..and I still have plenty of jars..been getting the itch again..
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well..Get AK'ed and hit the hot tub..just thought I'd pop in real quick..looks like IC got a face lift..gotta go have a look.. :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts