What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Navigator's 2009 Indoor

Day 1 for Germination: "day -1"

Hey everyone,

The bomb shelter has since been abandonded..... its too cold up north here to continue underground. My old grow location has been moved to a new super secret location. This new grow has had 3 months of planning and careful execution.

The Gear:
  • I will be using my 600 digi's
  • forced air ventilation using the stanley blower mod found here on IC
  • 4x4 space w/ 8ft ceilings
This grow is the exact same size as my old indoor, before the bomb shelter. It is a different location, so i took advantage of seting up from scratch to fix my peeves and problems while re-constructing!

The Strains:
GreenHouse
fem mix pack C with one each....
Big Bang, Lemon Skunk, Hawaiian Snow, White Rhino and Super Silver Haze.

King's Kush 5 pack, fem.

CH9 Female Seeds
Jack Female 10 pack

AnnaC
Yummy D's 10 pack reg.

Seedbay Freebies
Mazar - I - Sharif 5 pack

Im going to veg all seedlings once they are old enough under the 600 watt digi, then move in another 600 watt digi. I have almost always vegged under CFL's, however since im starting fresh i want to have some good sized plants to work with.

Stay tuned, i will be posting pictures of the seeds and germination process through flowering!

Day 4:

Hey folks.... I've got big updates for my diary. i started and fully documented the germination process of the beans!

I got my greenhouse mix but never got my ch9 jack fem beans that was all paid for at once..... so, i havent quite got it all where i want to be. My goal this time was to wait and collect all my seeds and just go super big. I guess im ju st going to re order new seed stock and plant them as i get them in. Sorry CH9 folks! looks like im gonna have to postpone our journey!

Hello everyone!

Today is Day 6:

The GreenHouse-White Rhino from the mixed pack started to sprout a tiny bit amd then gave up. I still have it in a moist rockwool, dark and temp controlled humidity dome with a few other beans. Gonna give her a few more days until i give up the ghost. GreenHouse germination was 80%. Mazar-I-Sharif was 100% and im wating on more to pop, along with watching my mail box!

Got the old veg box out and fired it up. All my bulbs were good, checked all the wiring and sanitized the inside tub and all of my tools, pots and anything that comes in contact with life. For this i used a 15% H2O2 solution, i find this safer than bleach unless i had a bug infestation, which i would buy all new! All the cups are individually labeled, though this is not my regular style but im waiting on my old lady to decorate my popsicle stick labels. Lol, gives her something to feel important about cuz i sure wont let her near to my work!

The following pics are from outside the box since its hard to get in close for a good shot. I will get some more detailed shots later!

~CH9~

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope you get at least something in exchange then..?? have you contacted them for ?

Well it had only been a few weeks since i initially sent the payments. I had recieved my first half over 11 days ago, BUT today in my mail was my second package with the CH9 jack fem and some mazar freebies! I have never had any issue recieving my seed orders and i was getting worried but never lost faith in the SEEDBAY people! Im glad i waited it out, althought it took forever i would hate to make a stink about something that was on its way... just far behind!

Im poppin the new beans today!

White

Hey my friend,
It's great to see you back at it. And damn, you got some fine genetics going. I wish you all the best. I know you're gonna do great. Stay up and stay safe.

Peace,
White

707Corridor

Nice! Yeah that kinda sucked there for a minute, glad to hear you got the rest of yor order now you can get the show on the road. :joint:

Bye Bye Bomb

Bye Bye Bomb

Hey Nav, taggin' up your new thread. Glad those CH9s showed up. I'm growing out a mixed pack and like 'em real well so far.

Fare thee well Bomb shelter... it was (too?) cool while it lasted.

-dTv

Day 8:

No real change since last post, first set of leaves are getting a lil bigger. I have to say i really hate this process, i used to have such a perpetual garden and now its all from scrath! Its amazing that i used to have bushes, with a little bit of infants and now they are all babies!

Well, heres to bushes!

Day 13 (minus 3 days of Germ)
Veg Day 10:

CH9 Jack Seedlings:

Mazar & GH seeds:

Looking good at 10 days!

They have now been switched to 18/6, have shown a huge increase since. Gonna start topping at 4 nodes, then LST for sativa dom plants. Will start flower at 7 to 9 nodes.

Thats the game plan folks! More beans popped soon, gotta go shoppin for rockwool! (GH Kings Kush, Yummy D's & more)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey navigator

I am along for the ride dude, you got some top notch genetics

Looking forward to watching them grow up

Day 21:

Hello gang!

I have not updated here lately, been really busy elsewhere and no one seems to be interested so no sense to waste my time either!

Here is the updates!

They are doing quite well, i have begun giving them a half dose of PBP grow, SWEET and Liquid Karma!

My GH King's Kush and Anna C Yummy D's have sprouted in the rockwool and getting a new home as we speak!

Peace!

White

Don't worry bro, I care. I feel the same way at times, but I realize people are busy, sorry for not stopping by as often as I could, things are looking great, good job man.

You're probably ahead of me or at least we're even now on our schedule. I had some fuck ups on my cloning (isn't a learning curve great :) but I'm back on track now.

Hey, I forgot to mention how cool those pop can reflectors are. how did you attach them?

Stay up man and stay safe.

Peace,
White

Latest posts

Latest posts