What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

800W CMH and 400W HPS Perpetual

Hello everybody! This is my new flowering tent, a secret Jardin DR 240W. I currently have 2 400W Ceramic Metal Halide and a 400W HPS. I am running a perpetual grow, putting a new strain in to flower about every 5 days or so, and am trying different things until I decide what I like best....
At the moment I have (all in organic soil):
Black Domina-52 days
Strawberry Cough-52 days
Pineapple Skunk-51 days
Maui Wowie-48 days
Cannalope Haze-41 days
Headband-31 days
Bubba Gum-24 days
Rockock-24 days
Cannalope Haze-16 days
McShiva-10 days
Agent Orange-3 days :bongsmi:

I plan on pulling the Black Domina this week and will be putting in God's Gift, Pineapple Punch, and Gonzo in Domina's place.

More/better pictures will follow tomorrow

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Sup Smokesalot?
I'm gonna hang for a bit to check out your tent grow. I'm interested in some of your strains.

Thanks for dropping into "The Cave" and leaving the good words !!

Thanks Pirate, I hope I can get to your level someday! Yeah, I'm running so many different strains because I'm interested in finding out what will work for me and my girlfriend medically. We both have multiple uses for medical MJ, so a variety of strains is needed depending on what comes up..... I will try and give smoke reports after they each has been cured for at least a week or two. Every time a plant comes out a new strain will go in until we find a few good mom's to hydro SOG.

I will probably end up running both hydro and soil, for I think I like the taste of organic soil better, but I sure enjoy how fast growth occurs in DWC.

Finally an update

Finally an update

Thanks Romy! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had to figure out how to properly resize my pictures (Thx Mister Postman) and I've been pretty busy lately. Now lets see if I can get these to post..... Here is some of my last cheese!

picture.php

Black Domina getting ready to be pulled any day:
picture.php

Strawberry Cough will be pulled this week as well:
picture.php

picture.php

Updated flowering tent pic:
picture.php

I have put a Gonzo #1, Quick Mist Diesel, and Pineapple Punch in to flower, but culled God's Gift due to spider mites and fungus gnats.... I probably could have saved it but I'm running out of space!!! I will further update in the morning. :monkeyeat

Looks like I will be pulling Strawberry Cough tomorrow at 61 days, I will post pics tomorrow.

Black Domina is not quite finished at 61 days so I will let her go a bit longer.... I thought BD was a 50 day strain? Oh well, I don't mind letter her go as long as she turns out as killer as I hear she is.

I will be pulling my Pineapple Skunk sometime soon this week as well, but it's not flushed as well as I would like it to be so it may go longer then the 63 day target I set for it.

My Maui Wowie is getting pretty big, as is my Cannalope Haze (which smells just like Cannalope) that may end up having a main cola the size of my arm.... I will post pics tomorrow because it's getting pretty hard to move out of my tent since it is so big!

More pics

More pics

Black Domina day 60:
picture.php

Maui Wowie day 55:
picture.php

Cannalope Haze day 49: The main cola on this one is going to be bigger then any I have grown yet:
picture.php

Rocklock day 31:
picture.php

Next strains going into flower as soon as room opens up:
Jack's Cleaner 2
Sour Diesel
Sour Diesel x Bubble gum
Sour Bubble
The Church
Cheese
Blue Moon Rocks
picture.php

Ok, I'm off to bed, I have some chopping to do in the morning! :woohoo:

hanfiking

oh man can't wait for the bubblegum and sour bubble. I like your clean solid efficient setup. Great work!
I bet it's a biatch trimming all those plants every couple of days. That extra light will do you a great deal of good.

Well I'm gonna hang around and hopefully persuade you to post your beautiful purple pics in the
Purple Strain Connoisseur

i love your grow, i wish i had that headband, i smoked it once and it was the most potent shit ive ever came in contact with, it had the whole car dealership high

SC CHOP

SC CHOP

Hanfiking- Thanks! Yeah it'd pretty time-consuming with trimming but I don't mind too much when harvest time rolls around. I can't wait to try both of them too, but it may be a few weeks before they even make it in the tent...

CTSV-Thanks man, I can only hope my Gonzo turns out anything like yours did!

Divenosa-Hey, I appreciate you stopping by my thread for your first post even! You need some rep for that!

Floppyfundanglr-Glad you could make it here! I haven't tried the Headband yet but have heard great things, I only hope I can grow her right!

Now for my update:

Wow I have to say that I enjoyed chopping the Strawberry Cough.... the smell was very strong but trimming was easy, not too many fans to cut and it wasn't leafy at all... I got wrecked off of the finger hash from it, anyway, enough talking, here are some pics!

Strawberry cough- before:
picture.php

picture.php

After:
picture.php

Fans:
picture.php

I didn't know this would be so purple!
picture.php

Pineapple Punch (indica pheno) day 60
picture.php

I will be chopping Black Domina in a couple of days, then Pineapple Punch 4 days after. Blue Dream and Flo will be next in the chamber. Thanks for stopping by everyone, keep it green!:canabis:

Central- I got it as a clone in Oakland (from Harborside) last weekend with about 5 other strains. I haven't ever tried it yet but have heard great things about it so I can't wait to run it through, unfortunately (maybe that's the wrong word) I still have a few plants ahead of my new arrivals, including Blue Madness, Warlock, Blue Dream, and Flo. I'll post some pictures of my veg tent tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
but culled God's Gift due to spider mites and fungus gnats....

Grow looks great! Love the looks of that C-haze. That was a very good idea to get rid of it if it had mites. I have been in a battle with spider mites for the last two months and they seem to just laugh at me with everything I threw at them. Got some Avid now they don't seem to be laughing no more tough :dueling: .

hazy

Veteran
awesome tent.
I guess it gets a little crazy sometimes with that many strains. You're doing an incredible job, nice big plants from that 400.

jwm

Veteran
Yeah, nice set-up! Looks like the CMH is working well for ya. I'll be getting my grow going just as soon as things pick up a bit at work..Keep us up-dated...

Guyute54- I have been hearing a lot of weird things about God's gift anyway, I didn't mind letting it go since it had mites.... I sprayed neem oil on it a couple weeks ago and then sprayed it with Safer (I think) 3 in 1 spray and it either became phototoxic or burned the plants pretty bad.... I didn't read the caution (or notice the sulfur that was in it) so I hurt the plant pretty bad. I just thought I would warn anyone else reading this thread who might not have know that.... you can't use oil based sprays then sulfur for at least a couple weeks (including sulfur vaporizer/burners).

Hazy- Thanks man, your grow is very nice itself! Reading threads like yours, CTSV, and a few others inspired me to grow perpetually. There is nothing like variety, but if we sure have to stay on top of our shit or we could have problems for a loooong time (like PM and fungus gnats that I have hopefully beaten!!!!!). Hopefully the 1/4 SM-90 + 3/4 neem mix in veg and sulfur vaporize every 2 weeks in flower will keep it away..... It just gets tricky since we go perpetual I don't like to use the sulfur burner within 2 weeks of harvest..... I haven't noticed a sulfur taste in my buds yet, but I only use it for 2 hours every 2 weeks. I have been removing plants that are close to harvest, which is usually 2-3, but this will be harder with some of the larger plants I have coming up.....

JWM- Hey, I sure will man, let me know when you start, I'll help if I can! I'm not saying I know a lot, but if I'm not with my apending time on my plants I'm constantly learning more about them (I'll never know enough).

Buffalo-Thanks, I thought so too! I can't wait to find out..... I'll jar them up for the cure in a few more days, they're hanging out in my drying tent atm.

I'm off, I have an early morning of CHOP-CHOP Black Domina! She smells nice and is finally finishing at 63, so Flo and I think Blue Dream will go in next.

I'll explain a bit more about my grow after I harvest BD, but I have been trying different methods each grow, I tried organic hydro my first few grows, am now doing organic soil in different size pots, some SOG, big trees, topped bushes and I'm trying smart pots of different sizes too. I will probably run a hydro SOG on one side and a organic SOG on the other side next, maybe coco vs. smart pots or air pots in organic soil.... who knows?! It may depend on how many of the strains I am growing are real keepers.... I've been keeping mothers of some of these, but lost about 1/2 of them due to a breaking shelf a couple months ago :violin::badday::frown::no::wallbash::spank:

Black Domina CHOP

Black Domina CHOP

Pre-chop Domina @ 63 days

picture.php

picture.php

Bye Bye for now Domina....
picture.php

This girl sure STANK it up when I was chopping her, I hope she is as potent as I hear she is! Flo and one of my Jack's cleaner 2 will be going in tomorrow in Domina's place (both of which I have yet to try so I am anticipating this one).
The finger hash from this plant had me :abduct: for a while

Latest posts

Latest posts