X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mandala Appreciation Grow 2009

Welcome to a grow showcasing some fine Mandala genetics:

Hashberry x Nirvana Bubbliscious
    Hashberry F2 (backcrossed, and amazingly uniform too)
    Speed Queen

I grow in a Secret Jardin DR80 tent with either a 250 or 400w MH/HPS. I use a 4" Vortex on a speed controller to aircool the light. My carbon filter rests on the top.

I use Sta-Green Tree & Shrub Planting Mix and perilite at a 4:1 ratio. My fertilizers include most of the Botanicare line such as: PBP Grow and Bloom, Liquid Karma, Blast Off, Sweet, and Cal Mag. Since these are Mandala genes, I will be using only 1/2 of the recommended dosage when feeding.

I grow pretty simply and have had good success with it. Veg times are usually around 10-20 days and the plants get only one transplant. They will start in 4" square nursery containers and stay there in veg and sexing. From there males are discarded, and females will be transplanted to either 2 or 3 gallon containers.

Seeds are in water now for 24 hrs then to the paper towels for germination.

I hope you enjoy the show, and please feel free to comment your like/dislike of Mandala genetics.

-Funk

Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.

Bertrand Russell

Nice.

I've vegging two Mandala strains right now, Satori and Kalichakra.
    I can't wait to see what they turn into...

I've heard nothing but good things about their genetics.
    sigpic

Panop '09: Make 'Em Bend (CH9's Double X, Flower and Jack)
    Panop '09: Cool as a Fan (CH9 Mendocino and Mandala Kalichakra)
    Panop '09: Back Inaction (Mandala Satori & Kalichakra, Nirvana Ice, CH9 Hashplant)
    harvested mid-April

Old Threads:
    Microgrowin' with Panop: Bubbleicious & NLxWR • Snow White Micro Grow: Round 1, Round 2 & Round 3
    Panopticab: 150w HPS or 252w CFL cabinet • Spindle Cloner - Cloning made hella-simple

Other Good Reads:
    NPKMandala Appreciation Grow 2009 Sammet's House of Plastic GROW TENTS !!!!!!!!!
    Re-veg threadGood tincture infoButane Honey Oil for Dummies

Comment

I just heard about mandala recently and have now seen a few threads starting up with their genetics. Can't wait to see what they come out like. Good luck to you.
      Old username/Harvested 14oz

600W Flood and drain Closet

PC Case Build/Grow (didn't care for it)

DIY small tent 600W DWC CURRENT

Comment

Eagerly awaiting updates!

Growing out Mandala White Satin right now.

All hail King Bertrand
        Fox News Headquarters - Cinderella 99 x Apollo 11

Don't fuck with me or you'll get a taste of this

"Sounds like she'll be enjoying penis a lot more then wont she?"

"And later learn how to get more without paying more.....THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??"

Comment

I had most seeds showing tails which is a good sign. Now I'm just waiting for them to break ground. They are under 160w of cool white tube shop lights. More updates soon.

Funk

Bertrand Russell

Comment

i got three speed queen right now, all females in soil. ive grown hashberry before too and loved it. this time i was smart enough to clone the speed queen so shed stay around longer.
            Good vibes people

Comment

i'm curious to see the results of people with the new satori release. grew it couple runs ago and was very very pleased with one of the pheno's.
              It was not a significant bullet. I am not afraid.

Comment

Allright these seeds are taking their time and thats fine. Jan. 10 is veg day 1 for the record. All the containers are marked but you can't see much yet. The tallest are around an inch or so and working on the first set of leaves.

DR80 Equipment:

The Goods:

-Funk

Bertrand Russell

Comment

What wattage is your light?
                  sigpic

Panop '09: Back Inaction (Mandala Satori & Kalichakra, Nirvana Ice, CH9 Hashplant)
                  harvested mid-April

Old Threads:
                  Microgrowin' with Panop: Bubbleicious & NLxWR • Snow White Micro Grow: Round 1, Round 2 & Round 3
                  Panopticab: 150w HPS or 252w CFL cabinet • Spindle Cloner - Cloning made hella-simple

Other Good Reads:
                  NPKMandala Appreciation Grow 2009 Sammet's House of Plastic GROW TENTS !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Right now I'm running the 250w MH conversion bulb. I had 4 Speed Queens that we unable to break ground so they are gone. Totals now:

5 Hashberry F2
                    5 Bubbiliscious x HB
                    1 Speed Queen

-Funk

Bertrand Russell

Comment

nice start to ur thread man...did you know mandala opened the doors back up this month..two new strains too bro,ganeish,and 8 miles high are the names.
                      i will be watchin bro.peace-T-
                      sigpic

Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Maxxin and Coolin with Karma Genetics

My teacher told me i was nothin but a piece of shit.seen her the other day,drivin a piece of shit.

In Aztec mythology, Tonatiuh was the sun god. The Aztec people considered him the leader of Tollan, their heaven. He was also known as the fifth sun, because the Aztecs believed that he was the sun that took over when the fourth sun was expelled from the sky.
                      He was a sun-god, and heavenly warrior; God of the Sun represented by the eagle. Poor and ill, Tonatiuh cast himself into the flames, and being burnt up, was resurrected. Daily Tonatiuh repeats his passage across the heavens, down into darkness, and back again into the sky. With him Tonatiuh carries all brave warriors who have died in battle and all brave women who have died in childbirth. The greatest heroes Tonatiuh carries with him to the greatest heights. to Tonatiuhican.

Comment

I did hear about those new Mandala strains. They sound pretty badass. I hope to grow some of them out at some point in the near future.

Here are the plants, veg day 4.

-Funk
                        Last edited by FunkBomb; 01-17-2009, 23:54.

Bertrand Russell

Comment

Hey Funk, I'll pull up a chair if that's OK. I also grow in a DR80, with a 400W CMH, and will be running some Mandala (8 Mile High, Satori, an/or Kalichakra) soon. It'll be nice to watch your grow. Good luck bro.

Comment

Lookin' good.

8 Mile High? I'm intrigued...
                            sigpic

harvested mid-April

Old Threads:

Other Good Reads:

Comment

Originally posted by panopticist View Post
                              Lookin' good.

8 Mile High? I'm intrigued...
                              Me too, bro. It's only available through the Mandala shop.

Comment

Working...
                              X