What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see and hear about your sick plants!!

1KindPup

My plants need some help. I dont know what is wrong with them, the strains are lemon skunk, shant-i-baba, himalaya gold, alaskan ice, the chruch, sweet tooth, and god bud, the s.t. and g.b. are still just seedlings and its the bigger plants that im worried about. They are in soil, i dont know much about the soil i got it from the local nursery for free it has some time release fert in it, but i did a NPK test to see if there were hi levels of ferts in the soil and it showed relatively low nutrient levels. The lighting is 4 to 6 (depending if i think they are getting to hot or not) cfls at 23 and 26 watts, some are 23 some 26. They are all in a small home made grow cab from a home depot mills pride cabinet. The air is vented with an exhaust fan that is just a 12 dollar bathroom fan i think its like 75cfm or something. I was feeding a little bit of flora nova bloom a few weeks back but i was getting some burnt tips so i backed off the nutes, flushed with just tap water (tap is about 60ppm around here) and a couple drops of superthrive. They are not responding well and they are getting brown/yellow spots and the leafs are curling up which might be heat stress. Also, the photoperiod was fucked up cause my timer was messed up and it was turning my lights on at random times but i fixed that problem about a week ago. I dont know what im doing wrong because they seem to be getting worse and worse and its seems like i have fixed all the things that were wrong. Any advice would be great as long as it is constructive. Thanks.

Attachments

• DSCF0006.jpg
    DSCF0006.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF0007.jpg
    DSCF0007.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF0008.jpg
    DSCF0008.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 29
1Kind.....
Are u using straight tap water to feed?
If so, you should let a few gallons sit out for about 2 days to let all the chlorine evaporate out, if its chlorinated, and also, are u checking the PH of the water, after u mix the nutes in, becuz the nutes buffer the PH..... Any random soil, the PH should be around 7.0 I think...Make sure u let them dry out completly between waterings, top 2 - 3 inches should be dry....
Check out that Link I posted up top, it will seriously help u out, its just alot of reading!!
The pic on the left looks like maybe a boron deficiency..... and leaf curl is usually from ph....Check out that link, Im tellin ya!!! Good Luck!!!

jamaican

I got a question,hope a few of you could give me some advise if possible.
Im growing outside,this picture if of a White Widow and as you can see there brown dried out spots all over the lower leafs.I have been feeding in two ways,rich dirt mixed with bat guano and rotted down cocnut husk or a tea mix.Bat guano,little chicken guano,rotted down coconut husk and molasses.When they were in veg they did get nute burn but recovered pretty good,only in the past few weeks I noticed these spots getting worse.
Thanks for your help from now.

Flower day 40

Jah Bless

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
ugly leaves

ugly leaves

Hi there,

My plants are showing some ugly coloration on the leaves (as pictured), they're all dry and crumbly and the thing is expanding.
A fellow grower told me it could be some kind of shroom/mold/fungus and that it should be treated with bleach water :yoinks:
I don't feel much conforatble with spraying bleach water, even diluted, on my plants.

They had a heat stroke 10 days ago as I was 2 days away and they were touching the neons whenI came back home. I first thought that it was due to heat, but am now wondering.

Does anyone have an idea ? Any advice ? please help !

Irie !

Norkali

Hello mriko, it looks like you have a blight problem. The blight will continue to spread until you you get a hold of the situation, as I'm sure you've noticed already. I had the same problem a couple months ago and IC was able to help me out; but it was really Jorge Cervante's indoor horticulture bible that led me to find out what the problem really was and how to fix it.

If you can, get a hold of Serenade Garden Disease Control -Link-. It's what worked for me, along with carefully removing the infected leaves (dont remove too many at once, or you'll shock the plant). Also, if you get the Serenade only apply once every 2-3 days, otherwise it will make things worse. If you won't/can't get the Serenade, I'd cross my fingers and just hope that a solution of hydrogen peroxide and tap might work. When you water, don't go too heavy on the Nitrogen either, as excess N is a contributing factor to this problem.

I went from this:

Back to normal:

Gold123

My plants are drooping at the tops. The top branches are becoming weak, almost rubbery, and the weight of the colas are bending them over. Any idea as to cause.
Feeding per gal/ botanicare pure blend pro bloom 30ml,rhizotonic 2ml, cannazyme19ml ,zone2 ml, bs molasses 5ml, PH 5.7 Planted in biocanna bio terra plus soil.
I am getting close to finish and don't want to have a disaster.
I had a fungas nat problem before but got rid of it with gnatrol, it's been gone for 3 weeks now.
Thanks

McDanger

Hello friends!
I have 4 RM Love Potion#1 and 4 D.J. Shorts Flo all suffer from unknown problem. They came through soil 19 April and barely grew to the date.
They are all in a mix 50% coco coir/50% pure organic worm castings. Growth stunted and leaf curled in early days, now came chlorosis on lover leaves, the maximum height is 2 inches.
Here're 2 picks to show the problem: one for LP and one for Flo.

Hope someone will help, temeratures were high at 32 celsius at the beginning but for the last 6 days it's around comfortable 26-27 celsius....

picture.php

picture.php
Did you ever get this problem fixed? I am having the same issue and cannot figure it out. I am now of the opinion that the water from the dehumidifier that I use has mold or something in the basin. I'm using RO water now so we'll see.

chunk77

bugs

bugs

ha everyone hows it, well i woke up this morning with a problem on my hands. it appears that i have some sort of flying bugs,they looks like some sort of aphids but I'm not sure, they are very little and almost translucent to light green in color and are on the top and bottom of the leaves, they fly and walk around, they are easy to catch and kill. no pics yet but soon.if they are aphids what is the best way to get rid of them, i have some spray but am not sure if it will work or if it safe its called TROUNCE and its made by SAFERS, it says it kills aphids/whitefly/spidermite

any help would be great please:1help::1help::1help::1help::1help::1help::1help::1help:

peace

growMEDS

Day 63 of 12/12
grown from bagseed
not sure when its supposed to finish

090717-1.jpg

090717-6.jpg

090717-2.jpg

090717-3.jpg

090717-4.jpg

090717-5.jpg

Link in my sig is all current
Thanks in advance :smile:

socbutter

LowRyder#2 Day 41 Browning of lower leaves

LowRyder#2 Day 41 Browning of lower leaves

My first grow any help will be appreciated.:1help:
LowRyder#2 Day 41 Browning/yellowing of lower leaves

picture.php

picture.php

How long has this problem been going on? 3 days

What STRAIN are you growing? The Joint Doctors' Feminized LowRyder#2

What was the establishing technique? (seed or clone?) Seed

What is the age of your plants? 41 days

How long have they been in the soil mixture they are in now? 2 weeks

How Tall are the plants? one @17" and second @ 12"

What PHASE (seedling, vegetative or flower) are the plants in? Autoflower

What Technique are you using? (SOG, SCROG etc) n/a

What size pots are you using? (Include how many subjects to pot) 3gallon bags

What substrate/medium are you using? What brand of soil mixture are you using?(percentage of perlite, vermiculite...etc?)PEATS 5 Parts = 20 cups

PERLITE 3 Parts = 12 cups

Worm 1 Parts = 4 cups
Castings

(a)Combined FoxFarm 3 Parts = 12 cups
==================
......total........48 cups
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++
(a)Combined FoxFarm3 Parts = 12 cups is a mixture of the following FoxFarm products
Ocean Forest 4 cups
+ Light Warrior 4 cups
+ Happy Frog 4 cups
-----------------------

+++++++++++++++++++++

Amendments

3/4 teaspoon Blood Meal
1 1/2 teaspoon Bone Meal
1 1/2 teaspoon Dolomite Lime

1 Tablespoon/gallon Peace-of-Mind Fruit & Flower 5-8-4

What Nutrient's are you using?
RO pH water 6.5 with Blackstrap Molasses

How much of each nutrient are you using with how much water? none

How often are you feeding? just water w/ blackstrap molasses

If flowering, when did you switch over to using Bloom nutrients?none

What order are you mixing your nutrients? (example: veg nutes 1st, bloom 2nd ect)none

What is the TDS/EC/PPM of your nutrients used?none

What is the pH of the "RUN-OFF"? not tested

What method of pH test was administered? Using Strips? pH pen?pH water with pen

How often are you watering? when they feel light last time was 9 days after transplant Jul 29th.

When was your last feeding and how often are you feeding? n/a

What size bulb are you using? 600 watt hps

What is the distance to the canopy? 17"

What is your RH Factor? (Relative Humidity) min 49% max 64% current 48%

What is the canopy temperature? min 71F max 82F current 75.4

What is the Day/Night Temp? (Include fluctuation range) see previous

What is the current Air Flow? (cfm etc.) 172 cfm switching to 424 cfm this weekend

Tell us about your ventilation, intake exhaust and when its running and not running ? 24/7 intake is airconditioner==>ducting to tent;exhaust is carbon filter==>ducting==>172cfm fan; airconditoner==>ducting==>inline fan==>CoolTube==>ducting==>exhaust
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Is the fan blowing directly at plants? yes

Is the grow substrate constantly wet or moist? no

Is your water HARD or SOFT? RO Glacier

What water are you using? Reverse Osmosis Glacier

Are you using water from a water softener? n/a

Has plant been recently pruned, cloned or pinched?n/a

Have any pest chemicals been used? n/a

Are plant's infected with pest's?no

Help!!! Drooping plants 3 days into flower. New growth is yellow!!!

Help!!! Drooping plants 3 days into flower. New growth is yellow!!!

Granddaddy purple strain
Growing in Canna Coco in 3 gallon pots
Using Canna A + B 10ml per gallon (10ml of A and 10ml of B), with 2ml of Rhizotonic per gallon and 10ml of Cannazym per gallon, EC of 1.25 (my tap water is .25 so EC of nutes is about 1.0)
PH @ 5.8
into the 3rd day of bloom as of today
I received these cuttings back on 6/20 so from the time they were put into rockwool until now its been 44 days
I originally had 12 plants but I'm keeping 2 for mothers and now have 10 plants under 2 600W HPS for bloom
Lights are about 18" above canopy
1 6" CAP Valueline (435CFM) Fan to ventilate an 7' x 9.5' growing space
1 18" oscilating fan blowing directly on plants

Ever since I put these plants into bloom they've been drooping a bit. The color of the new growth is a little yellow and today, they just don't look so good. The leaves are drooping like crazy. The mothers that I kept back look okay and I'm using the same nutrients although I mixed up an additional batch and have fed/watered the plants in bloom a few extra times as they seem to be using much more.

Take a look at these pictures and tell me what you think. Nute lockout maybe???

DSC02729.jpg

Below, the plant on the left is in flower and the one on the right is the mother that I kept back. As you can see, the mother is much more perky compared to the droopy flowering plant.

DSC02732.jpg

This is a top view of the mother plant. As you can see, the color is pretty even and uniform.

DSC02733.jpg

And this is the flowering plant. The new growth is yellowing.

DSC02734.jpg

Someone please help!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts